I would like to know your opinion - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

Coins and tokens are working in crypto market because each coin or token has its own team and projects and also use of that coin there fore it has different value and performance I saw many coins has granted much profits.

On 6/17/2020 at 10:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Yes ,  the  increase  in Bitcoin  has not been  experienced in  any country's currency . İf we list  the reasons; Bitcoin was a different vision that  emerged as  a rival to  country currencies . And most of  the people  wanted a difference in  their  lives and  started  holding Bitcoin . Likewise  investors  started  buying  Bitcoin.  There is a rule  in economics ; there more demand  for something , higher  its price.  İn my oppinion  , Bitcoin continued  its upward  trend du to  this demand  density .

In the beginning the price of bitcoin was about 0.001$ but now after 10 years it changes the life of many people, and the price is high because there was no competition in the start and people were attracting rapidly towards this currency. And also some technology brings the price high too.

I think everyone needs to have an education in financial literacy. It is equally important not only to be able to earn money, but also to save it.

If we go back to ten years ago, we can see that there is a big difference between Bitcoin because at that time the price of Bitcoin was very low but now the market price is much higher. However, these coins benefit us a lot

He worked in the field of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, a huge number of people from all over the world and this led to an increase in demand for them in addition to increasing their price over time and it is considered a great opportunity for people to work with and earn.

Yes many people use bitcoins as per the future perspective so that some day they wil get a chance to become millionaire and yes this can happen but firstly we have to overcome the present situation safely

Indeed, my friend, the price of Bitcoin has increased tremendously in ten years due to the stability it has encountered and ease of dealing, which led to increased demand and higher prices.

And now during the Corona epidemic, prices have risen again due to the suspension of work in all countries of the world, except for work within the Internet, so we find that everyone has turned to work in the field of digital currencies, and the demand for Bitcoin increased and its price increased again.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrencies became famous in a short period of time, and this has many reasons. These currencies do not require conditions for their buying, as they are safe, confidential, and are characterized by speed in use and something else: these currencies can not be tracked and they are used in the dark web and this made them famous.

I think that like any commodity that depends on demand and supply, the more demand for it increases, there is no doubt that its price will increase in addition to the presence of limited quantities of it

Yes, the price of Bitcoin has increased very dramatically, and I agree with you that the limited number of Bitcoin helped this increase, but the main reason for the increase in the value of Bitcoin in this way is that it is the first cryptocurrency that was launched and this attracted many people to it.

Well, regarding cryptotalk it is a pretty good platform, where information, opinion and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies are exchanged, it has its benefits since they pay for useful posts and it seems to me that it is a good incentive for the community to contribute every day new knowledge and help in general, in particular, I got here through the Yobit airdrop, but I'm still here because it draws my attention to being able to support the critptalk team on multiple issues that appear more and more every day and participate in wonderful topics that open every day.

• +1 1

The constant increase in demand for Bitcoin and its steady continuity in the market is one of the factors that kept it on the top of the cryptocurrency.

• -5 1
  • -4 1

My opinion is Bitcoin have become not only the first crypto but a symbol of cryptocurrency and blockchain at all. So that's why it has such popularity and everyone wants to have as many bitcoins as it possible))

• -3 1
  • +2 1

Maybe the price went high because it's limited. People didn't know about the advantages of this bitcoin. And also the world was not so developed at that time. But now it's quite obvious that whole people are dependent on online based things and bitcoin is the best wonder of modern economical system. So the demand has increased and suddenly the price has also increased. That's why it's actually higher in price. 

• +5 1

Bitcoin has higher demand than any other coins in these past 10 years. More and more people prefer to invest in bitcoin because of that the bitcoin has a huge value in crypto world(demand is directly proportional to price). It is the first crypto coin and it showed the investors that it can solve financial crisis and gained their trust.

• +2 1

That is normal because everyday and time by time bitcoin gain new ground and community, so alot of money go for it and that is why it jumped so high, but now it moves side away

• +1 1

Nowadays, the cryptocurrency has become a technological change in financial trading and its methods around the world. It goes beyond all the traditional financial and monetary systems in the world, and there is no central bank, no printing of cash, and no government that controls it at interest rates. To overcome this digital currency all hard currencies by stages and surpassed gold as well.

• +4 1

Of course , because cryptocurrency was a new breakthrough in our world, and for a while, it was famous only in a certain circle of people, but in 2017, there was a peak when everyone found out about it, and its price soared to the skies, as much as 20 thousand dollars, it's a shock! I think that one day we will break this record!

he worked in the area of cryptocurrencies, specially bitcoin, a massive quantity of people from everywhere in the international and this caused an growth in call for for them further to increasing their charge over time and it's far taken into consideration a exquisite opportunity for people to work with and earn.

Friend Bitcoin is using world wide and there are so many investors that invest their  money in this field and buy and sell these digital currencies for your question the number of bitcoins are limited and the mining rewards are going to limited so the demand of bitcoin are going to high and the number of bitcoins that mines is getting half after every 4 years ,

So as a result the value of bitcoin going to higher and higher and breaks every resistance .

The presence of a limited number of Bitcoin is in order to affect its price in the future, the less quantities available in the market, the higher the price.
bitcoin price rose in the past due to the increasing demand for it, and this is mainly due to its real value.

Edited by iloveyobit
  • +1 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here In my opinion crypto world is Best way to earning money and for trading because it's process is so easy

• +1 1