I would like to know your opinion - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

many people are bleaving in bitcoin buti learn every day as time goes but still spare few hours on trade articles abut crypto.. it considered a great opportunity and people to work with and learn...

• Useful or interesting 1

The main reason that Bitcoin has that price is because it is limited and everyone wants to have Bitcoin and every day there are investors who enter the world of Cryptocurrencies and do it by buying Bitcoin 

Bitcoin for Crypto currencies is like Gold for fiat currencies. It is the first digital currency in the world, invented by a Jabanese man called Nakamato. I think its value comes from the coins which depend on it.

Welcome, my dear friend, where through the distinguished forum anyone can be many friends, talk with them and deal with them. You only have to maintain your privacy and your money in order not to let anyone know your privacy.

Different types of coins and tokens are working in crypto market because each coin or token has its own team and projects and also use of that coin there fore it has different value and performance I saw many coins has granted much profits to their investors. Thanks 

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to be launched at a very low price and it was in fractions of a dollar, but the marketing for it and the support it receives from huge companies gave this wonderful currency a good price and many people began trading or investing the currencies that they hold and from these investments take a lot of profits as well. It entered into the fields of invisible trading, buying and selling

• +4 1

Dear you should not give up. You should work hard. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will be able to write Contents also. It will improve your English skills also. You will learn too much about crypto. 

On 6/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Dear @Gooooku as you know that the world is going to adopt the technology very very rapidly so the Bitcoin is one of them it's demand is increasing day by day as everyone know.

It's a revolutionary currency that will completely replace the physical currency not now but in future.

• +1 1

There are many peoples which are getting profit from the bitcoin it is an easy and a safe way to work or to get experience a huge number of peoples are led in it

The value of any cryptocurrency is determined by the the demand for it in the market. Bitcoin is having a huge demand in the market and as a result of that its prices also very high.

On 6/17/2020 at 3:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Hello friend, bitcoin has reached the price it has for several reasons, firstly it was because although the concept or idea of cryptocurrency was described for the first time in 1998, the first cryptocurrency that was created was Bitcoin in 2009, this brings with it that be the most popular, another reason is supply and demand, as their quantity is limited because the price tends to rise...

The reason why cryptocurrencies grew so much in the last 10 years is because people have lost the current financial system, we all know how governments manipulate traditional currencies. BTC was the one that grew the most because it is the most popular currency within cryptocurrencies and it will always be the one who drives this community!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I would like to give my opinion on the talk token. We should not sell our talk token immediately because rate of talk token has been gone to very low price. We should respect our work of cryptotalk. We should wait for some days. Hope so rate of talk token will increases with in few days. 

All the bitcoins and any other cryptocurrency are the encrypted and they need to be mine and while encrypting and programming the coin those who developed the coin make the limited value because if they have large value like the yobit coins have then the value will be really low. So, they creates limited cryptocurrenies to increase the value.

• +1 1

Thank you for reaching out my dear friend, well yes one of the reason might be because it has limited supplies, and also part of the reason is because of the high demands of btc across the globe.

• +2 1

Yes there is no doubt. I would like your opinion it is helpful for me. It is very awesome and make me knowledgeable. So, therefore i post here and then i reading your comments and thy make us knowledgeable.

Well this is a good post for learners to learn the information, and the price of Bitcoin related opinion I want to give that, price must be dependent on its demand. Usually we are seeing that many of the countries has been accepted it for 10 years and the demand of the Bitcoin increased in that countries. As well as there is increasing in demand will also increase its price.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and is the most valuable coin in the world. In last ten years Bitcoin price increased a lot, no others coin in the market did not go like Bitcoin. We know first invention in the world always valuable, so my opinion also same. Bitcoin supply coin also limited, that's why price also increase.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Different types of coins and tokens are working in the crypto market because each currency or token has its own teams and projects and the use of that currency has different values and effectiveness, many coins have seen many of their investors have more profit.

The reason for the rise of any cough in the world is the high demand for it, and this is the reason for the high price of Bitcoin, the tremendous demand for it in recent years, and the epidemic that occurred brought a lot of capital to the crypto world

The thing is, it's bitcoin that we can compare it to gold. how is that ? They suspect they are limited. Well, Satoshi Namamoto told the world that the Bitcoin coin every four years will be split in half. See the matter in the forum in detail. This last matter would contribute to the rise of the mark, and that after it was not possible to return to the transfer of 12 btc estimated to transfer $ 5000, you will return after the split of 6, but the amount will increase each time, especially the first months, until it stops at a specific price after the drop and Height . It was not equal to $ 10,000 before

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There are so many factor which are responsible to give high values for bitcoin in the crypto currency market . Many people are believing  on bitcoin because they are very useful in our life .the major factors  are, bitcoin were created to solve so many  financial

Based on my knowledge of being new in cryptocurrency world (feel free to quote and correct me if I am wrong), the rise of bitcoins price for the past 10 years is caused by many people start supporting bitcoin. It's price move based on the market, if many people buy bitcoin it's value will rise and the more people sell their bitcoin the value will become lower.

Within the year and during this pandemic too bitcoin has succeeded in attracting so many new members and the demand and supply of bitcoin has increased. This has helped in the increased price of BTC. I don't be think there are limited bitcoins. This depends on the btc users and their investment on it. This coin has worldwide popularity and has been legalise in so many developed countries. 

• +3 1

Yes! I agree with that fact. The value of bitcoin has increased in recent years. So basically it gives us an idea about the future currency system. 

Thank you!