I would like to know your opinion - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

It is universal law that whenever the need increases the rate is too increases so the demand of btc increased and the rate with it too that is why it is too much expensive now a days.

On 6/17/2020 at 8:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Firstly, the value of Bitcoin, its size and its rise came from the idea that this currency will be the future and we all know how many people love such things. Second thing. Those who invested in the currency love the idea of decentralization and not interfere in their affairs and to remain free in financial dealings. Another thing Bitcoin made available and facilitated. Several things, including the speed of dealing and at any time at night or during working hours or outside working hours, there are no limits for dealing
Another matter, Bitcoin will replace the traditional currencies handled manually, and there are those who support this idea. The biggest idea is the creation of the blockchain, which made the idea of Bitcoin this strength. Yes, we will see a great development in the future and we will see marvels, but among the best innovations are the blockchain and bitcoin after the discovery and invention of the Internet

That is not a surprise buddy we don't know much about Bitcoin but Bitcoin moves and Change prices as it was program by satoshi nakomoto. The Bitcoin price moves up by taking a bullish trend were it hits it targeted price when the chat is studied in each 4years there goes a bullrun were many hodl earners sold and multiply there invested funds.

if you're asking about the opinion on crypto talk then it's a good platform to start about learning new things having discussion and giving replies on the topics

Bitcoin has a wide range of its application now. Since its value raised from less than a dollar to 20000$. The value of coin or any cryptocurrency depends on the supplu and demand or buy and sell demand. Bitcoin has high demand. It is accepted in so many countries and can be used easily for daily life expenses. There were no competitions like today when bitcoin came to the world. So the price raised from low to very high and today it is in number 1.

• +1 1

The one of the reasons behind th progress of Bitcoin is that the wide spreading of it in the market. And many investors and sponsors are supporting it . That's why many of people are making business with the BTC.

• +1 1

On 6/18/2020 at 3:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

The price of bitcoin now are in good situation. Yes, the price of bitcoin in the past years are very low and not that valuable but now you can see the improvement of bitcoin. This bitcoin will give us opportunity to earn huge money now so you don't need to worry about it.

People have a great Trust On Bitcoin and its is the first cryptocurrency and is the basis to the launch of Cryptotalk I think. Of Yoy compare it with 10 years ago , people were unknown with and its was not much famous at that time . Now people trust and its is very popular due to its high circulation rate.That why its demand increases and it become successful currency. 

• +2 2

It is totally depends on demand. We know that bitcoin is world's most famous coin right now and the price is now almost 17k$. But when it was invented most of the people weren’t interest in bitcoin and then the price was so low because it wasn’t demandable. But look now how demandable it is! And that's why the price is so much                 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin is the best project among the all of the coins. Day by day the price and value Both are increasing gradually because it has a great expert team which maintain bitcoin's all feature properly. Hope bitcoin will reach 20k$ soon

On 6/17/2020 at 8:43 PM, Gooooku said:

I think that bitcoin are popular because they have been gaining a lot of popularity and investments from world millionaires and billionaires. Crypto is growing daily and bitcoin seems to be taking the lead. It is doing better than gold and some other commodities.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is true that bitcoin is one of the best coin in the world.there are a lot of contributors who contribute in btc that's why day by day the price of bitcoin is growing up. It also going up because of It's worldwide demand       

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to to know my opinion about crypto talk then I will say you that I have not much experience about this forum . One of my friend has asked me about its details . He told me that it is a good earnings site where you can eran inyiur spare time without any investment.

• +2 1

This is fabulous subject, I do get scarred of con artists at times thinking who are individuals mooring this gathering and once in a while asking myself is it a coordinate or an individual all in all I do get confounded.

• +3 1

The bitcoin is a single currency which which grows and grows on its value, as you can easily term bitcoin as a stock, but it differs as it's basically a Cryptocurrencies, as the can ride to $20000 as on which the national currency will always still be fixed on their exchange rate

• Useful or interesting 1

Many people have made a lot of profit through this platform yobit has an extraordinary place in the economy and most of the people use it and trust it fully.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

You made a mistake, my friend, you missed a lot, and you had to work 4 months ago, and if you worked hard and actively, you will now get real wealth in the crypto world because there has already been a revolution in the world of cryptography and a major change in the price of Bitcoin, where its price was estimated at less than a dollar, But it has now reached only 20 thousand dollars, and this is all due to the use of Bitcoin in many countries

In 10 year back bitcoin have less population because only few people have experience About it but as world gos on people start having experience About crypto currency and how it make investment easy in online

Those who in earlier 2009 witness the price of btc from cent to $1. Btc price start increasing right from its launch due to the foundation it was built, so many have confidence in the project, unlike failed currencies like Libertyreserve, egold, ebulion etc. The mining aspect is another interesting feature of cryptos that made people got in. The increase of price is due to the fixed number of circulation and the demand from the people. As the year passes by, many people are informed about cryptos and these made the crypto community to get larger and larger everyday and this made the price to increase more and more.

Bitcoin represents a technological shift in financial trading and its methods around the world.  It has overcome all the traditional financial systems in the world, there is no central bank, no printing of cash, and no government that subjects it to interest rates.  To overcome this digital currency all hard currencies until it became like gold until the demand for it became increasing
 And increased demand for it was officially recognized by Japan as a legal tender for buying and selling in 2017, as well as being officially approved by some airlines and buying tickets with it.

• +3 1

Bitcoin have strive through those years to reach this position, and the coins is well design with very good plan and have good investors and now the demand in bitcoin is higher than other coins in cryptoworld. 

Yes, Bitcoin currency is the first cryptocurrency and the basis for the introduction of crypto and gained its value from its high circulation rate since it was not as competitive as it is today and its marketing value works to reduce the rewards of digging every 4 years.

It is never possible for any country currency to become even half the price if bitcoin. This is because the world bank would not watch that happen. Governments are supervising everything and would try to stop it one way or the other. Crypto currency is the way to go.

Dear the price of bitcoin is depend on the demanding and supply.  As we see that from the last 10 years, the price of bitcoin is gradually increase.

Today one bitcoin is equal to the  18915.3 USD. And i hope it will more increase in next few week's.