I would like to know your opinion - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

Indeed, bitcoin has been a revolution in the world of digital currencies since the emergence of bitcoin in ‭2009‬ with a value of less than a dollar to a value equal to 20,‭000‬ dollars.All this indicates the huge increase in demand for bitcoin because it is a strong and solid currency in the world of cryptocurrencies, I think in the near term, Bitcoin will remain at the same level

On 6/17/2020 at 12:43 PM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

back then bitcoin is low value as nobody care about cryptocurrency's yet but as something changed on the economy causing to make it to become populated and causing other people became rich by their patience.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bro you are asking to explain the last ten years of Bitcoin. This is not easy and there are hundreds of reasons why price went this high. Some say the main reason is the blockchain technology that is being used for many other reasons now.

• -1 1

You have raised really good question. The main reason for Bitcoin price being so high is that the maximum supply of fiat currency is unlimited while Bitcoin has only 21M Maximum supply. And the Bitcoin is getting users from all over the world in this period of time. That's why after every person comes into the Crypto field the Bitcoin rarity increase. And the Bitcoins are limited and adoption is happening from all over the world from different big organisation to normal citizens. So the price has surged that much high and as the time goes by it would increase further.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 6/18/2020 at 6:56 AM, scorpiali said:

If we can compare the bitcoin 10 years earlier we can see a big difference of course,now bitcoin have a good place in the economic of internet and most people use it and trust it

At this time bitcoin really have a good price in the market and possible for it to rise more in the near future that's why I can say that it really has good potential and it really good to invest on it. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/18/2020 at 2:18 AM, AmjadBydn said:

The price of Bitcoin depends on demanding and asking .

ofcource , demands is one of most powerful factor behind in progress of any Coin m bitcoin demand will be increased and increase day by day . so there is higher chance that bitcoin surely be touch a great price in future . let's attached with Bitcoin for a great profit in future 🙂 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

limited number of bitcoins is one of the reasons that is right but also the demand and supply has a main role in this since it control the currency value and during these 10 years , demand and supply for bitcoin was huge and still until now that is why its price is still high

• +1 1
  • +4 1

There is supply and demand. You can make a buy order for one dollar if the exchange allows that but you will not see this order getting filled. It is the market that decide the price and these are the buyers and the sellers. Don't look behind other questions to understand because there is only this.

• +2 1

In my opinion I think the tremendous rise of bitcoin price from 2009 up to to date is as a result of the halvings and the role of supply and demand as it continues to gain popularity around the globe because of it's great features like of being used for online payments crossing boundaries or borders.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin prices have increased significantly in the past ten years, and the reason is that it is easy to deal with digital currencies and also does not require much time and effort such as bank transactions.  In addition to the greatly increased demand for it because it is available to everyone in all parts of the world without exception.  This made many people wanting to own Bitcoin.

My dear you are asking so many about why and how but have you ask why the price of stocks is it so high or why is gold 2000 dollars and not less? This is not to answer and we are not economist to know why this much. Why are the prices of food is so much and not less or water. This is all has a price and it is about many things and not one.

• +2 1

It was good time for the bitcoin and there will be further good time and that means you can still hold it for future so if you have extra money invest it in bitcoin.

The price followed adoption the more that were interested in Bitcoin the price was rising too since everyone was buying trading and using Bitcoin. It is not 10k dollars and imagine if more start using it, there are only one or two million people that hold some. It will rise a lot more and reach 100k for sure. But there is need for more adoption.

• +2 1

My friend I have not learned this much and this is difficult to know but there are a lot of reasons for Bitcoin to be this high. I have read there is the halvening and that it is called a store of value asset. Perhaps these help the price along with the fixed supply.

• Useful or interesting 2

I faced the same problem when I joined cryptotalk, I had no idea about Crypto world and bitcoin, but by time I learned, in my opinion bitcoin price reached this high because of the high demand for it over the world.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

good question @Gooooku, i think that have a strong issue for increasing with high percentage in small time but i don't know what is it, and it's always stay number one in coin market cap,  

In my opinion cryptotalk is the best platform and a perfect way to earn money for delivered ba post which must convey the meaning of the topic and must relative to the providing topic. For trading crypto talk has many kinds like litecoin , ertherum and Bitcoin. But the best trading coin is Bitcoin . In previous day's it's price was quite low. And now it is on the way of improving . I am also trading with Bitcoin wahy are your waiting for . Let's try it.

On 7/16/2020 at 6:47 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Actually the supply of btc is limited you know around 21 million and why its not increase now anymore and its because btc next Mining will held on 2040

Well @Dorjoy12 you're right bitcoin limited supply also one of the reason to made bitcoin valuable in crypto market, because we have only 21millon bitcoins for trade, and in this 21 million supply already crypto market lost 3 or 4 million bitcoins it will be crypto experts estimated figure, so we have only 18 million bitcoins for trading,

and the most important bitcoin halving every 4 years after this event happens in crypto market, 

When this bitcoin halving happens then after bitcoin mining reward decreased, and recently in 2020 bitcoin halving completed and set reward per block 6.25 for miners and next halving held on 2024 and mining reward also decreased around 3.125 bitcoins per block, 

these all things do bitcoin mining complicated and supply reduced that's why bitcoin more valuable.

Edited by Honny143
  • +4 1

I think bitcoins got it hight increase in price in 2016, where it was about 20,000 dollers , it all started at 0.0003 doller back in two thousand and nine, price of Bitcoin depend on the demand and the supply

6 hours ago, Honny143 said:

so we have only 18 million bitcoins for trading,

Your all the information is true my friend but recently we have    only 17.2 million btc supply in this world because  accounting lost for bitcoin or the satoshi nakamoto mined bitcoin Before opening the blockchain to other user...  So day by day our btc supply going Down and its become valuable.. Thanks for your nice information  @Honny143        

You know I was banned for about 6 months and I still don't know the reason for that but thankfully I am back with some knowledge about bitcoin so bitcoin price is going up because market value of other coins are going down that's why it's going up.

Crypto currency is has the highest value than any other currency and I don't think that any other currency is going to compete with it in the near future. So now is the time to make benefit of it

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I came to this crypto world just because my friend suggested, I was not having any idea about this but after the deep studies I made a conclusion that in future this would be the currency used by many countries and the great increase in the rate of bitcoin was only because the demand of the bitcoin from all over the country is high.

I think the rise and down will be depend on supply and demand on crypto market, sometimes it will goes up and down increase in demand for them in addition to increase the bitcoin price also and that will be a great opportunity to make money in working here. 

• +4 1