Yobit Experienced Users - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Yobit Experienced Users

9 hours ago, ShakilA said:

I am also yobit experienced users.I am working on this forum for One month

So you are working here for a monty, is that the time you have been st yobit too, if so then i wouldn't call you yobit experienced user.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:05 PM, Bnance10 said:

Just for a short time on here, I've already noticed 2 Yobit pros.

One of them posted a topic about How to Start a Doge IB.  And the second about If You Don't Make Money On Yobit You Need to Get Out of Crypto.

I will leave it to you for your searches.  But I hope they will post here more often.

Needless to say I'm already one of their fans...

I have to say that yobit exchange is best exchange for me reasons behind is they not take any kyc for withdrawal and some easy features of this exchange simple way to use this exchange. 

On 10/21/2019 at 7:13 AM, Silvinator said:

I really entered Yobit to invest in his IB, but at that time I lost money with Liza, a token that many who have operated in Yobit have long known him. Then I have done conservative trading and I have recovered a little. However, I came back stronger with this Cryptotalk campaign.

thanks for info, that good info😍

I'n not an experienced user on  yobit, but I've been using yobit for around a year now. I could say there's a good way to invest in yobit if you know what you're doing with that investbox or things on yobit. It's a great exchange with a good volume.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:20 PM, alicenora said:

I love doge coin investbox too.The coin is almost stable and good.So you could make investment with it without having bad experience

Yes you're right dogecoin is stable and good coin. So you could make investment with it without having bad experience. 

Yes there are many yobit experienced users here in this forum but that doesn't mean that they don't lose you don't intend to earn profits always sometimes you fail predicting the market surveys

On 1/12/2020 at 8:42 PM, Yobit111 said:

I like the exchange, it has its own advantages, of course there are problems, but I hope that in the near future everything will change for the better.

Every thing there must be a problem even though it's a bit included in the exchange has its own advantages but you must keep the spirit to benefit from the exchange so that you like the exchange more because I'm sure in the near future everything will change for the better so you can continue with the you want in the exchange.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:05 PM, Bnance10 said:

One of them posted a topic about How to Start a Doge IB.  And the second about If You Don't Make Money On Yobit You Need to Get Out of Crypto.

I will leave it to you for your searches.  But I hope they will post here more often.

this is back in the old forum days when it was free of spammers and we had really interesting topics but now all we see is stupid topics like "what is bitcoin"

6 hours ago, duncun007 said:

this is back in the old forum days when it was free of spammers and we had really interesting topics but now all we see is stupid topics like "what is bitcoin"

this is the reason why we keep seeing posts being deleted by admins and the fact that these people make posts just to get paid is annoying because its not hard to make a good quality reply or a topic.

Yes i learn from the yobit exchange how to invest from free coins and earn from these. So i spend a lot of coin but i showed the patience. Invest box gave most oppertunity to me in trading.

I am also connected from yobit since one month and till now i have experienced that yobit is a good exchange where you can keep your coin safe and well protected and its right that yobit is abest platform from where you can earn lot by trading and investing.

At least yobit is giving us a chance to earn money here. For those people who were around long enough to make a lot of trades, they also gave away 7000 DOGE and a large amount of rubles as freecoins.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

41 minutes ago, javedmaham said:

yobit or other exchange that can help you i never try investbox on yobit if you dot it you can talk about it and helps us to know

If you wait people to tell you about investbox or anything for that matter, you will never take a step forward yourself, you need to have self motivation.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit is a good exchange, but I don't use it but I give it lots of compliments and good reviews. yobit I don't like it because the transaction costs are quite large. But if I know how to convert, I think it's fine.

honestly, i regret opening an account with Yobit. i deposited bitcoins and bought EOS, About to withdraw the EOS and i was left with wallet maintaince. i sold back to bitcoin and i met the same fate with bitcoin withdrawal. i have no choice than to leave everything there. 

21 hours ago, teminalibug said:

If you wait people to tell you about investbox or anything for that matter, you will never take a step forward yourself, you need to have self motivation.

I explore the forum for my self to learn more i usually do not invest in investment box of Yobit but i check on him daily base they have new investment plans of USD.we have to keep our self updated.

• +2 1

On 12/18/2019 at 1:53 PM, kusvuw10 said:

yobit doesn't ask kyc, great thing, Yobit has always provided good service to their customers, and I haven't seen any problems with yobit for years.

right, yobit never ask you for doing kyc and there you can trade any big amount of asset without any risk. the support team is also active for solving any issue.

I must say I came into Yobit to buy his / her IB, yet during those times My partner and I misplaced funds together with Liza, any expression that numerous that have managed inside Yobit has got extended identified your pet. However, have inked conventional investing and also We have restored slightly. Nonetheless, My partner and I delivered more robust using this Crypto talk strategy.

i have a problem on yobit exchange.

that is dice. this is one of the bad service of this exchange. i have lossed 30k satoshi on dice games so everyone should avoid dice.

I was also among the initially in trading on the Yobit platform I believe you to impart that I stumped a grouping but over time I academic the basics of trading and from it I did not escape to not sufficiently

On 10/19/2019 at 3:05 PM, Bnance10 said:

It's the experience users here that made me understand that there is USDT in Yobit but with a different acronym USDTE but it's not a base pair on Yobit even when most people believed Yobit did not list tether. 

To make more profits from here, you need to explore Yobit more. The more I explore, the more I love the exchange

On 10/19/2019 at 7:05 PM, Bnance10 said:

Hun guys these are alot of pro users that have alot of experience. They are earning alot of money guys.

There are three sections, one of it is the use of yobit to exchange your coins,  the best effort of it is to make it better in investing , you earn some good points with the same, there is a lot of  good that comes with even to what we are putting good ideas that effort