Yobit Experienced Users - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Yobit Experienced Users

Yes, someone watched talking about doge IB and how to invest in it and switch between platforms with it because the condition was rated not to exceed 2 doge in all cases, it is great.

It does not matter where are trading, not only in yobit but in any other trading site. If you will trade without knowledge you will just risk your money so you need to learn trading and you will earn profit.

2 hours ago, Tunuu said:

It does not matter where are trading, not only in yobit but in any other trading site. If you will trade without knowledge you will just risk your money so you need to learn trading and you will earn profit.

Yobit exchange gives more benefit then any other exchange where you can easily make profit from their investment plan where you can also creat own plan for BTC,USD,ETH ,TRX any coin you want.Easily earn good amount and can stop your invest with click.They gives you many option like pony racing and now they are giving Talk tokens for activities at crypto talk sooner this token trading will be started in September 2020.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't have such information about this but I can give you suggestion that don't invest your money if you don't have information because you will loss as I loss so keep learning here and don't take risk without knowledge the coins you have don't waste you will hurt yourself when it lost..

• +1 1

well as is public knowing they has disapoined everyone especially de newbies, they just let us a very bad flavour, but still continues the airdrops and the quests. Lets see what happen

I agree with you, I also liked very much the InvestBox with the Doge currency because I thought the strategy was good and also I invested in it and I could make profits for a long time, actually I feel good with Yobit.

everything is fine with yobit, all is well since 2017 but there is some issue of depositing money from skrill former moneybookers to the yobit account  if it is solved then its great for too many people

2 hours ago, Frnmili Leal said:

I don't think I have much experience using Yobit but the little time I've been using it has delighted me, I play Dice a lot and I'm planning to get into Virtual Mining

This is how it is friend, even for people new to this, yobit makes it easier for everyone, and that is what makes yobit exchange incredible, super recommended.

My experience is great with yobit. I am a yobit user.

I buy yoda coin and invest in investbox 2 % daly.

Aftr 2 months investment i got 3x of my investment.

Lving yobit much.

As a new user in Yobit always the lack of experinece can be an issue but  you learn along the way even experienced persons must think about a good strategy at the time to make an investment , sometimes we need a little bit of patience and use the services that yobit provide like Investbox to swap our assets and obtain good profits .so for me Yobit is the best place to trade .

the user experience regarding yobit, is good so far, I like to use this exchange platform to invest in new crypto hoping they have excellent growth

Inposible ,you can never have pending withdrawals for 3 days cause saturdays and sundays are not payment days which is two days in a week soo how comes you have 3days pending ??

My experiences in those 2 years un yobit are good i learn a Lot of crypto market, loosing AND winning money, just stay away from Dice AND scam shitscoins

my experience with yobit has been excellent, I have been using it for many years, it was the first platform I used, I have gained a lot with yobit, it gives me security and confidence, For this reason for me yobit is the best

On 10/19/2019 at 8:05 AM, Bnance10 said:

Just for a short time on here, I've already noticed 2 Yobit pros.

One of them posted a topic about How to Start a Doge IB.  And the second about If You Don't Make Money On Yobit You Need to Get Out of Crypto.

I will leave it to you for your searches.  But I hope they will post here more often.

Needless to say I'm already one of their fans...

What you explain is very interesting, I would like to learn more about how to take advantage of yobit, it has always seemed to me a platform with a lot of potential to take profits.

My experience in Yobit has been very good, although there will be those who criticize in my case I have been able to carry out several currency exchanges where other exchanges are not available or are difficult to access.

3 hours ago, lange_marck said:

everything is fine with yobit, all is well since 2017 but there is some issue of depositing money from skrill former moneybookers to the yobit account  if it is solved then its great for too many people

ah of course all platforms always have some flaw, which is normal, but yobit always works well, almost does not present any, that one did not know, it is still the best exchange, thanks yobit.

You seem to be a beginner. I tell you that you should watch Bitcoin on private forums to follow Bitcoin traffic. You might tell me what bitcoin is linked to other currencies. Bitcoin's answer is the driving factor before purchasing any currency. This means that the currency you will buy depends on many rules that I cannot fully explain.

On 10/19/2019 at 11:05 AM, Bnance10 said:

Just for a short time on here, I've already noticed 2 Yobit pros.

One of them posted a topic about How to Start a Doge IB.  And the second about If You Don't Make Money On Yobit You Need to Get Out of Crypto.

I will leave it to you for your searches.  But I hope they will post here more often.

Needless to say I'm already one of their fans...

I have been using YoBit for several months, and I can say that it is very good, because: there are many cryptocurrencies to trade, there are games to make a profit, it launches airdrops. Is one of the best

I personally use Yobit as an exchange and it is where I keep my cryptocurrencies, sometimes I invest in an investment plan and participate in their Airdrop

• +3 1