Yobit Experienced Users - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Yobit Experienced Users

yobit exchange for more then 3 years and in start there was good amount of good coins which was tradeable and many members take good advantage of this because they have some good volume and profit but in last year we have many scam projects

Just now, Mohmaza said:

yobit exchange for more then 3 years and in start there was good amount of good coins which was tradeable and many members take good advantage of this because they have some good volume and profit but in last year we have many scam projects

I agree brother, perhaps the best platform

On 16.10.2020 at 01:49, Keibel said:

I have been using yobit for a short time but I have seen that there are many ways to earn money apart from trading, for example the cryptotalk campaign where you earn 1000 satoshis per valid post, or the airdrops that they launch every year.

Yes sconce, also noticed

Well doge invest box is a good way to earn cause the price of doge is more like stucked.I am also a yobit user.Yobit opens new ways to earn most of the time.I  am in cryptoworld for Yobit.But I don't agree to the 1st sentence you mentioned.I guess we shouldn't criticise other crypto members.

On 16.10.2020 at 01:49, Keibel said:

I have been using yobit for a short time but I have seen that there are many ways to earn money apart from trading, for example the cryptotalk campaign where you earn 1000 satoshis per valid post, or the airdrops that they launch every year.

and this every year, but there you can invest and earn

2 hours ago, Mohmaza said:

I hope there are fewer of them every year

Bitcoin answer is the engine before you buy any currency. This means that the currency you are going to buy is going down many rules that I cannot fully explain

On 11.10.2020 at 07:27, ZapatoVerde said:

Hello, nice to meet you personally, I have not used yobit for a long time but I can tell you that it is a great exchange, very easy to use and has many benefits, the commissions are very low and if they are Shipments between users of the platform do not have any commission , in addition to having different ways in which satoshis can be earned.

Yes, that is right

I don't  know why you have called them pros, I think you mean a pro user which contribute  the most,  but there are many other people that are doing good too.

On 11.10.2020 at 05:46, Fokachopper said:

Yobit is always in constant growth, its airdrops always achieve their success. I really like the potential that the coin has (yo).

The potential is unreal

• +5 1

I'm waiting for any good idea on how to make profit by trading on Yobit. I've been using the site's services for several years now, but I can't say I've made good profit even if it's one of the best exchanges.

• +5 1

13 hours ago, Trader123 said:

I'm waiting for any good idea on how to make profit by trading on Yobit. I've been using the site's services for several years now, but I can't say I've made good profit even if it's one of the best exchanges.

Disagree

• +5 1

give people credits they deserved.  Those two are not me.  I’m simple minded only know how to speak from my heart.  And I don’t really care about trading on Yobit or anywhere.  I invest and reinvest!  I think those two guys are experts in trading.

I am using your bit since 2017 and literally I want to say that I have never faced any kind of problem in trading or investing at yobit it has such a nice user interface so that you can easily invest aur check your daily earnings on daily basis they also provide you a facility by N by which you can deposit your coins and you can earn free interest on those coins

• +3 1

After that do the task as per the coin terms - like some investbox coin tells to play dice 10 times daily to get the investbox profit. So this things you have to remember and then their you go and get benefit from it and enjoy the profit

Those two members here that you are saying aren't posting anymore and that is kind of sad. I was expecting more from them and I really hope that I could learn more from them. I'm new to trading and there are a lot of things that I need to know to start.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are good posts about Yobit exchange and you can find them on CTT forum. If you need official assistance you can contact their support team so that they may help you to solve your problems.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:20 PM, alicenora said:

I love doge coin investbox too.The coin is almost stable and good.So you could make investment with it without having bad experience

But the doge investbox is paying very low interest, so in order to be benefited in doge investbox its better to invest at least 100k dogecoin

On 10/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, Viscount said:

Those two members here that you are saying aren't posting anymore and that is kind of sad. I was expecting more from them and I really hope that I could learn more from them. I'm new to trading and there are a lot of things that I need to know to start.

Because they are posting no more does not mean there will mot be other good members that are posting good. There are other members i believe are able to answer technical questions about yobit. 

On 10/29/2019 at 9:47 PM, BitcoinCase said:

I've traded many coins there over the years. Lately I've been trading QQQ, EGOLD, and YO on the DOGE market, and also DOGE and YO on the BTC Market. I used to withdraw very often as I traded much more frequently in the past.  The Bitcoin fee is high so I ususally send with DOGE, DGB, or LTC. Always before withdraw or deposit, check if the wallets are online and if the Blocks are the same. Never had any problems when I checked first. 

. I have been trading there nearly 4 years. Maybe I'm one of the pros you talk about hehe. And yes I have made plenty of posts about trading and some about Yobit trading, investbox, etc.  You guys can ask me questions anytime and follow me as I post always my trades from Yobit and Bittrex. 

•  

Doge investment box is surely paying you very low when you compare it with the daily dice that you need to play in order to get your money and he second pros is useless.

On 11/9/2020 at 6:02 AM, Cryptooo said:

Indeed I have an awful involvement in Yobit! there are a few days a go I have shipped off my GUSD Wallet some coin I never got them, I have compose a pass to help still without answer from 2 or 3 days a go nothing from them

It is good to take good look into the coin you want to invest in on yobit, you need to know much by analysing the coin appropriately. Like now, the best coin to invest on yobit is dlrs while some people still do not know. Man good analyses before investing, so that you will get maximum profit in return. 

Yes there are many yobit experience users. So y6iu can learn from the seniors. Yobit is the app for trading. Actually there is very low fees for trading and there is many coins available for the trading. Even you can post on cryptotalk and connected with Yobit you can earn money it is very helpful. 

Dear friend I am using 2019 to now Yobit exchange and invest cryptocurrency and trading. Yobit exchange investbox is very good for long term investment. I also invest some coin and now profits this cryptocurrency. Yobit always use and not see any problem. I am happy to use Yobit exchange and profit all time.

Although this topic is somewhat old, but it is still important for new traders, and therefore I advise all traders who want to use the Yobit platform to take advantage of YouTube. There are a lot of videos.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, I haven't read any negative comment about YoBit site since I have joined this forum. I have also invested as try in YoBit site and I have found it very useful and secure place for investing my money. It has Two-Factor authentication security that helps me to secure my account from spammers and hackers.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️