Yobit Experienced Users - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Yobit Experienced Users

Those topics are interesting i will search for them but about the main point of your topic: yes yobit has a lot of options to make money and if you are not making money from one of them then you should stop crypto! Because for some of them you don't even need knowledge for example invest box ! 

There are so many ways for you to make money from Yobit such as Virtual Mining, Investment Box, play Dice, using RobotTrade for proper trading when you are not on the exchange for some specific trading pairs ocasions.

You can profit in so many other ways that i can't even state them all.

The only thing i can tell you is that there are tons of informations here on this forum to help you reaching that full yobit profit potential.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 10/19/2019 at 3:05 PM, Bnance10 said:

Just for a short time on here, I've already noticed 2 Yobit pros.

One of them posted a topic about How to Start a Doge IB.  And the second about If You Don't Make Money On Yobit You Need to Get Out of Crypto.

I will leave it to you for your searches.  But I hope they will post here more often.

Needless to say I'm already one of their fans...

Referring to any post, the best you should have done is to lead us to the post so that it'll be easy for us to access and to get access to information directly from the link you posted

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Normally Yobit is one of the best exchange platforms as its commonly known for its simple to use interfaces due to presence of easy trading features which can be used by both newbies crypto traders and advanced crypto traders that has drawn in both novice and more seasoned investors and traders which also support the trading of fiat money with cryptocurrency pairing unlike other cryptocurrency exchanges

Edited by leakydonney

I have been using yobit Exchange for a long time.  I think Yobit Exchange is a best exchange best exchange.  However, there are many features of the exchange that I do not understand yet, so I may understand the features using the yobit Exchange and then I will be able to write in detail about these features.

I have been using yobit exchange for a long time, Indeed my experience has been good yet and I didn't find any difficulty still. Moreover It's so user friendly and have more instruments than any other exchanges.

On 11/30/2020 at 4:29 PM, Mianrazzaq said:

I appreciate,I don't know about it, because I am new here and I am join recently in this platform,I need learn about it, senior is our teachers because senior is respectable in his fourm 🙂

There is nothing much about yobit, just surf through it and get better experience, anything you do not understand can be brought here by making topic about it on exchange section here. Yobit has ever been a good exchange that he not been susceptible to hack, it is good to use. 

• +3 1

First i have to say I'm not experience in yobit I'm a beginner here. But i am a good learner i increase my knowledge by reading posts. Its so helpful for me to being a good trader. And yobit is so easy to use and exchange and trade and its take a low amount of fees.

I think yobit give us a chance to earn money without using crypto trading. Yobit gave us many free coins daily basis. You can earn money from there. And yobit exchange have invest box where you can earn money at daily basis without crypto trading. 

On 10/27/2019 at 7:36 PM, iloveyobit said:

brother dont listen to negative persons 🙂 , the second has a point yes because yobit gave you the chance to earn money and crypto either if you are not a trader ,like free coins and investbox too 

good luck

@iloveyobit...yobit is a good platform.  I learned to trade and invest from yobit.  But here you can make a good profit by trading and investing. You can earn money by working from yobit.  For that you have to work in the cryptotalk forum.  And the money for that work is deposited in yobit.  And with that money you can invest and trade there.

I think to trade and earn it is necessary to trade a few times at yobit can't trade one time fail and then leave. Trading on yobit is very profitable if you are good at managing risk, besides that choosing the right crypto is the main thing. Choose Litecoin for day trading, currently only Litecoin has low fees when transacting.

• +1 1

Yobit is a amazing platform for trading, investing.  Its fees are low and we can easily exchange currency here. Recently i invest talk token in yobit. I hope i will get good profit.  

• +1 1

Youbit exchange is best exchange  for trading . As you know trading is a risky  . And if you have more knowledge about crypto trading then you get more profit from trading . And youbit exchange is best exchange for trading . Many people use it for trading and investment .

17 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@iloveyobit...yobit is a good platform.  I learned to trade and invest from yobit.  But here you can make a good profit by trading and investing. You can earn money by working from yobit.  For that you have to work in the cryptotalk forum.  And the money for that work is deposited in yobit.  And with that money you can invest and trade there.

True , it can be a good journey for any new trader .

collecting capital from this forum and the earning goes directly to yobit exchange where you can trade them or even learn trading basics then move to other better platfroms . 

I have good experience with yobit because it is very useful for every user and ut gives lots of profit. It is also easy in use. It gives to chance to earn by invest your coins. 

I also invest my coins on this forum of currency. It gives lots of profit so i am earning lots of profit from invest box. My experienced is good to work with yobit so this is best forum for every user of online trading. So we should dont be scare by investing our earn here because this is save and away from any scan

• +1 1

can you let the cat out of the bag us who these professionals are, why we every single one mean to go by them. continuously advantage to hold avoid from individuals who know. But I tin in the region of that I bottle cause to feel a modest profit on Yobit, smooth nonetheless I'm not that experienced. It is a concern of patience and not having greed. But we are behind you if on the cards to alert you who these experts are. thankful.

• +1 1

I am a  old user of yobit. It is great site. It is safe and secure to use. You can turn on 2FA for extra safety. Their exchange fees is not too much . Overall i like yobit. Sometimes it took extra time to transaction. 

Very well, I hope that you will get to know these two people so that I will not follow them, because today I am not convinced of making a profit through the yobit exchange and the currencies on it are such as Doge, for sure they will provide me with valuable information on how to work on the aforementioned exchange.

Brother you will be confident and don't hear bad things . If you want to get more profit you use yobit and crypto also. Both of this give you a lot of profit. If you are not like to trading and investbox also. I hope you do everything good. Good luck 

We find a lot of yobit users who have a lot of experience and good knowledge about trading maybe they can benefit from them and benefit them We find a lot of yobit users with a lot of experience and good knowledge about trading that may also benefit them and benefit them on an ongoing basis. 

i don't think yobit is bad platform actually there is available intresting post and its not a waste of time em using this for a long term and never face a problem here yobit is just broker and good better wallet

Absolutely right,there are a greatest post, because yobit experience is more important, first every members read this post and need a experience and knowledge with yobit, yobit is a wonderful site,and there are many people like this ,and use it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear , I never tried it before but I think by using it if you don't get payment you can get knowledge at least . So , on any plate forum if you loss something you will also learn something also. So always work hard . Good luck.