Yobit Experienced Users - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Yobit Experienced Users

Nếu bạn kiếm tiền trên yobit thì hãy để tiền của bạn liên tục trao đổi lợi nhuận trên yobit, đó là điều bạn cần làm và nếu bạn sẽ giữ được lâu, bạn nên sử dụng ví phần cứng
chúc may mắn

I have curiosity about yobit for a long time.for this reason I opened a yobit account .so I have very little experience about it.but after all it is wonderful.

I am not an experienced user at YoBit, but I would not leave YoBit if YoBit does not pay us for free.  I will start trading with various coins yobit, which is why I will try to earn money from trading.  So I like yobit like never leaving it.

Sometimes, only you can pick the right coin or coins for... YOU.

Seems to me though, the easiest, the cheapest may not be the good choices, much less the best.

On the other hand, sometimes, the cheapest, the easiest IB that requires no action, the coin can perform really well.  Micro was 100 sat at ico; still relatively cheap, and yet it has been the best, the most stable coin on Yobit for 2019!

But you should also notice 1% may have a lot to do with it.

egold, Mio, macro, Liza, Yozi, and a bunch of other old high inflated coins were basically dead and although many users still hodl them, these coins will unlikely make you much or any money at all since the most you can do is to sell them in Doge market.

My picks (in order of prices atm) and hopefully they will be stable in the near future are:

Trix (6sat), Nax (9sat), Pony (11sat) , Panda (19sat), Ponzi (112sat), and Micro (165sat).

QQQ (800Doge) is for fun only which IB is running out of coin off and on atm (at the moment) and I have at least 20B of it 🙂

In Yobit we can trade and invest. But I often trade alone. Where I like to see the market movements which coins will I choose and certainly profitable. At that time I bought it at a very cheap price and sold it at a very expensive price. I only trade in petty value.

On this forum you can have the benefit of earning satoshi and then Reading and following many other long time users here , you can become a better trader or investor. So use the forum to get more knowledge of the crypto space in general.

You have read right that if anyone using yobit but couldn't make profit then he may not know how to make profit or he is not much skilled about trading.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:20 AM, alicenora said:

I love doge coin investbox too.The coin is almost stable and good.So you could make investment with it without having bad experience

I already knew about doge coins even after I thought these doge coins were very good for investing in them and moreover, these coins are almost stable and good now so this is another chance to invest without bad experience too.

yobit is very good and I like dogecoin too, I know it has a future but currently the price of dogecoin is low and I have not seen an increase in it. good luck.

There's a lot of post here that is interesting not just yobit there are other investment and sites that are good too.but on my opinion when it comes to yobit what makes it special is the investbox.if you have time I suggest you to explore it.

Since there are a lot of experienced users of Yobit here, I want to ask them a question: What is the recommended amount of money to withdraw bitcoin from yobit? I don't want to convert to another cryptocurrency, but I just want to know how many hundreds or thousands of dollars is the recommended minimum, in case I withdraw to an offline wallet with no conversion possible.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/18/2020 at 9:15 AM, Atik Babu said:

You may tell me what the bitcoin currency is related to other currencies. Bitcoin answer is the engine before you buy any currency.I think Yobit is the only place to make maney.

Just because you have not been an many places to crypto, you think yobit is the best place to earn money but there are better,if you look around.

On 12/15/2019 at 10:03 PM, Sujon33 said:

I didn't start working for yobit for a long time, I am a new user to it, so I have very little experience.But if you have any queries about a simple question, you can ask me if I know.

I agree with you I use Yobit. And I know its benefits. You will find this information useful for everyone.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:41 AM, jcarlo said:

Yobit is just an exchanger who is a broker of the crypto trade and I think there is no problem with yobit. About loss, I think it could be a loss from trading that we do and it is clearly not a mistake yobit but the mistakes of our own trading strategy. I think that yobit is already good enough in providing its services

Indeed yobit is one of the good exchanging sites  it is possible to have loss but we should not let it get the best of us

Yobit exchange is best exchange we know that but only the problem with this exchange is fees but we don't take worry. I'm always withdraw coins in litecoin and TRX, these two coins fee is very low.

i has long time use yobit i really enjoy with this exchange first there offering more pairs trading so we can choices pairs and then there offering freecoin make all member happy to join there and the transaction of withdraw is very fast  totally im happy in yobit .

Why do you need to get out of crypto? Yobit is an exchange platform where you can trade and invest your coins. You don’t need to get out of crypto talk if you don’t lime yobit but remember that the payments goes directly to yobit so how will you receive if you will quit from yobit?

4 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

It is true that those who have experience using yobit will definitely feel comfortable using it. Because there are many advantages to yobit compared to other exchanges. I don't need to explain in detail, please just try using yobit will definitely feel the difference with other exchanges.

You are right, that there are many advantages of yobit, besides the common exchange features, yobit is more than just a cryptocurrency exchange, do you follow the investbox program, you can share your experience here

On 10/19/2019 at 9:05 PM, Bnance10 said:

And the second about If You Don't Make Money On Yobit You Need to Get Out of Crypto.

I think this statement is very funny because who are you to tell crypto users to leave if they don't make money from yobit🤣

as i am working on cryptotalk and yobit.and we all get paid through yobit exchange..it is a good experience with yobit all the time.no transaction issues during any part of work

I am on yobit exchange for more then 3 years and in start there was good amount of good coins which was tradeable and many members take good advantage of this because they have some good volume and profit but in last year we have many scam projects and coins those all hurt very badly just because of this now most of free coins are not good enough for any good trade or profit.

Iam with yobit exchange for I month and fell great with the great and genuine exchange with join cryto talk really thank full to crypto talk. Org to give opportunity to join yobit exchange its really pays the free satoshis to earn really this inceridable exchange