Yobit Experienced Users - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Yobit Experienced Users

10 hours ago, maricans said:

it must really a time consuming and lost of profit the waiting period of one week or one month,

i have not yet experience it

As i said in other comment,be sure your coin you want to invest is in trade already to be sure when you want to sell it 

9 hours ago, martmobi said:

I see your point of view my friend, and to assist you with this, you should try the Doge market or the other market beside btc if you're lucky to see trading activities in the others aside from btc market. 

I know that but the same thing in other market

you can sell it with other coin market DOGE ETH WAVES  but the price is to low ,in doge market for example you can sell it with 200 satoshi and you have 10 millions egold finally you get 20 doge LOL don't cover your capital 

• +2 1

On 10/28/2019 at 2:20 AM, lakhlomoha said:

I see in egold there is no buy order every one want to sell no buyer,Did you have any problems in yobit investbox 

The problem which I always saw for yobit is that most of the coin listed to its platform, are don't have buyers as always but a huge of sellers, were I think those who risk it there are wishing for some miracles happens, though I don't face any problem yet so far using Yobit.

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

The problem which I always saw for yobit is that most of the coin listed to its platform, are don't have buyers as always but a huge of sellers, were I think those who risk it there are wishing for some miracles happens, though I don't face any problem yet so far using Yobit.

the new coins that are being listed actually won't be accepted in any other exchange, but if they pay about 3 BTC they can list their coins in yobit so the quality of new coins are not that high most of the times

5 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

the new coins that are being listed actually won't be accepted in any other exchange, but if they pay about 3 BTC they can list their coins in yobit so the quality of new coins are not that high most of the times

I think yobit don't need to accept those scam coins even if they buy more than 3 btc,to conserve the security and reputation of the exchange 

• -1 1

I'm pretty experienced on Yobit. I have been trading there nearly 4 years. Maybe I'm one of the pros you talk about hehe. And yes I have made plenty of posts about trading and some about Yobit trading, investbox, etc.  You guys can ask me questions anytime and follow me as I post always my trades from Yobit and Bittrex. 

• -1 1

5 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

I'm pretty experienced on Yobit. I have been trading there nearly 4 years. Maybe I'm one of the pros you talk about hehe. And yes I have made plenty of posts about trading and some about Yobit trading, investbox, etc.  You guys can ask me questions anytime and follow me as I post always my trades from Yobit and Bittrex. 

what's your best strategy to earn some profits from trading on yobit ? how we can be a better trader?

thanks

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

10 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

'm pretty experienced on Yobit. I have been trading there nearly 4 years.

What coins and tokens you are using on your day trade? how often you withdraw in the platform and if you do what kind of token/coin you used to withdraw funds from the platform?

10 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

But since i joined yobit I have never played dice LOL , because i prefer investbox even though it has only a small profit

On 10/19/2019 at 7:05 AM, Bnance10 said:

Just for a short time on here, I've already noticed 2 Yobit pros.

One of them posted a topic about How to Start a Doge IB.  And the second about If You Don't Make Money On Yobit You Need to Get Out of Crypto.

I will leave it to you for your searches.  But I hope they will post here more often.

Needless to say I'm already one of their fans...

I used long time Yobit, and that means I have "experience" with that exchange.

Some of Yobit options:

- InvestBox (you can find here many topic about that)

- Dice (to not explain you know what is Dice)

- FreeCoins (but very small rewards)

- Affiliate (20% of commision)

- YoPony (Win 2-100x from your initial bet/Pony race)

- Yotra (10% of trading commision on BTC pairs, plus investbox for Yotra 1% daily)

- Yobit Codes (transfer any coin to other member without fee)

- Dash (NEW, dashboard page where you can see history of your trading and follow your balance in BTC, USD, RUR)

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

19 hours ago, Bitcrypto said:

never mind buddy, maybe the yobit exchange has a reason to withdraw the DOGE rather big. perhaps the main reason for the withdrawal fee is quite large because the volume of doge in yobit is quite large.

Yes,That could be a reason too.I think of course it is high but it is not high as much as Bitcoin! Bitcoin miners charge a lot of fees.

12 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

As i said in other comment,be sure your coin you want to invest is in trade already to be sure when you want to sell it 

I know that but the same thing in other market

you can sell it with other coin market DOGE ETH WAVES  but the price is to low ,in doge market for example you can sell it with 200 satoshi and you have 10 millions egold finally you get 20 doge LOL don't cover your capital 

LOL, this is a perfect example of a shit coin in yobit at the moment. The value is next to zero. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

4 hours ago, cryptokram said:

What coins and tokens you are using on your day trade? how often you withdraw in the platform and if you do what kind of token/coin you used to withdraw funds from the platform?

I've traded many coins there over the years. Lately I've been trading QQQ, EGOLD, and YO on the DOGE market, and also DOGE and YO on the BTC Market. I used to withdraw very often as I traded much more frequently in the past.  The Bitcoin fee is high so I ususally send with DOGE, DGB, or LTC. Always before withdraw or deposit, check if the wallets are online and if the Blocks are the same. Never had any problems when I checked first. 

6 hours ago, martmobi said:

LOL, this is a perfect example of a shit coin in yobit at the moment. The value is next to zero. 

That's it you use the exact word,shit coin

8 hours ago, Nicearce said:

Well same ad me I dont know how to use invest box.I've never tried.some one say dont use it because theirs a lot of scammer in invest box.so me not yet experience investbox but I am furioud wants to know if you can get a from a profit from investbox? I explore everything in yobit exchange but investbox I've never try.

You can try it,and i hope you will choose a good invest coins who makes you get profit 

14 hours ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

what's your best strategy to earn some profits from trading on yobit ? how we can be a better trader?

thanks

While you waiting for @BitcoinCase to share his trading strategy, I want to share my IB strategy (that has been working so far).  I will post it under Tutoring shortly..

There are many things to learn here. Luckily we are here. We have chance to figure out a way to learn and to earn from crypto by reading post and articles here. Maybe he thought about yobit because yobit is the primary partner of this site. But I think you should be maybe medium to large scale trader for you not to be affected by the transaction charge of yobit. Because when I try to withdraw from yobit. The transaction fee is 0.0012 BTC. It is quite large for a small scale trader. 

• +2 1

On 10/28/2019 at 4:44 PM, Bitcrypto said:

yes friend. investbox is still feasible and profitable on yobit. for the problem of withdrawal fee, exchanged first before withdrawing it. even though in other exchanges the fee for withdrawing a doge is very low, I don't know why that is the reason.

Yes yobit invest box is one of the greatest I have seen online it is very profitable to invest in it, you get 0.1 percent daily on your dogecoin investment, all you need to do is invest and your coins will be credited to your account daily.

9 hours ago, flomopeter said:

Yes yobit invest box is one of the greatest I have seen online it is very profitable to invest in it, you get 0.1 percent daily on your dogecoin investment, all you need to do is invest and your coins will be credited to your account daily.

can you please give us a actual example of your yobit invest box experience please?

including starting coins + which invest box + final result

thanks

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

My experience yesterday I sent from btc alpha to yobit about 8 days just entered. My experience trading at YOBIT has never been disadvantaged, but there is indeed a potential for coin scams, even in other exchangers there are also coin scams.

18 minutes ago, Luna disari said:

you can exchange your btc to ltc and withdraw your ltc. it will cost 0.002 ltc as transection fee and it is only about 0.12 usd.

Thankyou for that. That information will be very useful for us. Now we can withdraw our coins more cheaper than before. 

3 minutes ago, Luna disari said:

if you want  fast transection and reliable coin, then you can use this method. if you want cheapest fee, use dgb or waves. these will cost less than a cent as fees.

actually i trade in yobit and binance. dgb is a cheap option because it is not available in many exchanges like binance. but waves is available in binance. so i always use waves.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think yobit exchange is a very good exchange in the crypto market but there are  some disadvantages of the yobit exchanges so in this exchange i have noted they are listing some  shit coins which is very bad for their users because many users are losing their money in that type of coins.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/31/2019 at 7:45 AM, Basad said:

Not everyone is perfect when it comes to trading on any Exchange either be it has a simple interface. So those that posted that are part of the experience users for sure

Yobit simple interface make it best for new trading learners.They can easily learn here.Just like i learn here .So for me Yobit is mother exchange who give me knowledge and profit.Other exchanges are complicated as i observe.

1 hour ago, inwenha said:

Of path bitсoin's priсe as it werе $8000, I think it wеll wоrth to shоp for till thе priсе is up, yоu'll be able presеrve. Dоn't miss your dangеr.

Here we are all discussing our youbit exchange  experience and you are going on other topic which is not in discussion .Kindly refrain your self from doing this.Make comment to related topic.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:05 AM, Bnance10 said:

One of them posted a topic about How to Start a Doge IB.  And the second about If You Don't Make Money On Yobit You Need to Get Out of Crypto.

I will leave it to you for your searches.  But I hope they will post here more often.

The best that you can use in Yobit are the investboxs that the exchange offers, or catch a programmed pump, I have an average experience in this type of exchanges but in some way Yobit looks for the way for each user to have their secure earnings, this wants to describe That the exchange is committed to us in a positive and friendly way.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:05 PM, Bnance10 said:

I saw in chat you said you had posted on here. I've only just seen this for the first time though. I'll have a look for the posts now.