New to Cryptowold - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Since you are new to being mad I would suggest you earn money by working honestly here and gain knowledge about crypto. And maintain their rules and give importance to the rules.Try to find out about crypto buying and selling and begin making an investment with a little quantity on any good platform like Binance, Yobit or CoinBase..

That is true my friend, I also have lost my money in searching online jobs in lockdown. Most of the jobs were scan and fraud and they get my money un the name of security. That was the time when I didn't know about a single word of crypto. The. i came here and got into know that this forum is very useful for learning and earning.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

11 hours ago, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, to the new members of this great forum, you are all welcome all you have to do is to follow all the rules and regulations of the forum and don't try to do something that will get you ban by the admin or moderators.

That's fact mate, this forum is an easy place to be as far as we are calm and we do the necessary things accordingly, I don't see any reason why we will get banned,well anything can happen even a mistake can, so let be extra careful to stay away from it

• Useful or interesting 1

Well come to crypto world, to be successful you have to learn from your mistake. You need to be very vigilant and careful before investing your money. You will learn so many things about crypto world in this forum. 

Welcome to this forum. If you are beginner  in this forum my suggestion for you to do tarde.Trading is the best way to earn money easily, if you have enough knowledge. 

The doubers are always useless where you always lose your money and you will regret there are few people that earn from them but they are those who can make refferals and they earn from the comissions.

1 hour ago, Binfahd said:

That's fact mate, this forum is an easy place to be as far as we are calm and we do the necessary things accordingly, I don't see any reason why we will get banned,well anything can happen even a mistake can, so let be extra careful to stay away from it

Hello mate, don't think as if their won't be a reason to get ban, because if you don't follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum, and you have been warn on several occasions, with that I think the admin can wait a second to ban you, and also if you are operating 2 or more accounts.

1 hour ago, Biojay said:

Hello mate, don't think as if their won't be a reason to get ban, because if you don't follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum, and you have been warn on several 

That's true mate, but their are some things a member would do that the admin or the moderators wouldn't even give you warning , they will instantly ban some one and thats opening of multiple accounts that the greatest way to violate the rule of the forum

Welcome to the best cryptocurrency site which is linked wit the best exchange wallet. This place is one of its kind it's educational, motivational and rewarding this is the best place to be. You can accumulate a lot of bitcoin here @Husnyjaf

• +1 1

Do not trust people you met online especially if it include money or cryptocurrencies. Second do not de deceived in doubling the money you invest because it has a high percent that this is not true and it will only scam you. I think you need to learn more about crypto and trading.

• +2 1

33 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

Welcome to the best cryptocurrency site which is linked wit the best exchange wallet. This place is one of its kind it's educational, motivational and rewarding this is the best place to be. You can accumulate a lot of bitcoin here @Husnyjaf

I also welcome you @Husnyjaftm to the best online forum to earn some cash and get very big knowledge on cryptocurrency, the knowledge in cryptocurrency will also make you earn higher , so welcome once again mate

• +2 1

I Welcome all the new members here, you are all welcome to cryptotalk forum, simply the best forum , and we will make it the best together, both the new and the old, it indeed a honour to be here , I can see the massive and incredible contribution made by some new members which cought my attention and am sure they will improve the forum very well sooner or letter @Cryptosas and @Mubiflow

Yes, basically! Of course I welcome all new members here! And we will do our best together and both new and old, it is an honor to be here, I can see the huge and incredible contributions by some new members that have caught my attention and I am sure they will improve the forum very soon.

Hello everyone I want to explore more on crypto currency i want to get more experience on this platform on the method of earn money on this platform, I suggest you aviod been greedy on this platform because you could fall in the trap of scammers all you need to do is work hard 

• +2 1

Welcome to the forum. And it is a shame to know that through bad experience you have learned. We should all know that there are a series of scam sites and scammers on the net dedicated to lying to people to steal their money, to avoid this type of inconvenience it is recommended that before investing you should do a thorough investigation of the sites to avoid fall for scams, apart from seeking opinions from members with more experience to guide us in making decisions.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

One of the basic fundamental feature about crypto is to have the knowledge either by learning from our seniors or learning online. Scammers are very active and watchful these days and one have to be careful with the link we click on and to avoid such we to learn. Good luck!

On 6/14/2020 at 2:57 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Many of us we were scammed when we started to crypto, so take that as a challenge and keep it up. Scammers are very active and they have many tricks to scam us, the best method to earn money with crypto its through trading. Learn it and you will enjoy!

Yes trading is a skilled business and highly profitable that dont need any third person , But its also a very big sea of knowledge but take all the basic knowledge and make practice with small investment that will give you knowledge because Practice makes you perfect .

It is good to investigate such fraudulent sites and wallets, as many novices in the encrypted world are exposed to their money being stolen, due to lack of knowledge, as well as tempting them with big offers, I hope everyone benefits from this topic, thank you.

Hello, I do not recommend investing in telegram bots since most are usually a scam, another thing is that you have to look for information about the platform in which you are going to invest, sometimes the same youtubers lend themselves to scam, not long ago I had such an experience.

• +1 1

Don't worry at least you tried and now you are here sharing this experience with us that is what the wise call mistake, try and learn from it and it will make you a better person next time when you are trading online. My advice here to all our members is try and avoid telegram link and play anonymously safely!

• +1 1

On 6/12/2020 at 11:00 AM, Ridam said:

Yes bro there are many bad people running, i have scamed to at beginning by same btc doubler bot but you should forget it and continue learning more and post here continuously doing research. And after you get enough experience you can go for trading too.

Scammer can scam you in many ways as they are a step ahead from you and every time when they target any new users then they use different method of scamming.  

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Am sorry about you been scammed, nobody loves to be scammed because when scammed we loose alot and some people can be affected by that, but I think cryptotalk is the right place to work and earn some money , legit and reliable

You  are new to this platform. Which would confuse you and also get you scared hearing about the scams but what I think is that once you go with rules and regulations there is good assurance of security and privacy.

• +2 1

One learns from mistakes. Everyone has gone through a stage in which he has lost everything from fraud and tempting offers, especially since this field is full of many traps and swindling sites, so it is better to be cautious and do not invest in any site whose credibility has not been confirmed, and this is the matter in which everyone falls and regrets after that .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

One of the basics before the trader begins the exchange is to study the basics of the exchange and how to protect his money from fraudsters and know where they are gathered and some methods that they resorted to, and not every person is trustworthy.