New to Cryptowold - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The reason I am replying to this post is because exactly at this time of my life last year I came in crypto world. After that so many changes have came to my life. Among those changes one is that now I am sure that in future I am not going suffer for living. Crypto is the best opportunity for students like me.

On 6/11/2020 at 8:46 PM, Freddieian16 said:

Im new to cryptoworld. Since lockdown I started watching video to understand how to earn with crypto currencies. By watching videos, I learned the basic. Unfortunately I had bad experience already as I scam twice by "doubler your invest". Both I saw from Facebook group. I tried cause I want to double my money. Off course I tried with small capital. 

The first one by using my wallet and sent to his/her email. Totally heard nothing. The second one is a telegram bot called @cryptoflexbot , the first invest (small amount) the next day I received my money back. So after that I invest more cause thinking its legit. But then on the group his saying if you want to withdraw your money invest or send 0.0005 BTC then he will send all back what you invested plus the earning. Which is a red flag now on me. The next day the account from telegram deleted.

We all learned from our mistake. I know its my fault as I want to earn quickly through this. Now Im very careful. Im new on this group and Im thankful cause now I can check from this forum if the website is legit to invest or to earn crypto currencies.

Thanks...

Nowadays the number of scammers has increased a lot, you have been deceived by newcomers to crypto because you lacked knowledge.If you had a good knowledge of crypto and had an idea of how scammers try to harm us, you would not be deceived So gain knowledge about crypto from this site I hope you can make good income from crypto.

You are absolutely right my friend and that is why we all need to focus in the likes of this forum so that we can have good background about Cryptocurrency world which will definitely reduce our risk of losing our money to scammers and other frauders in the field because when you learn definitely you will know and have ideas about cryptoworld.

On 6/11/2020 at 3:46 PM, Freddieian16 said:

Im new to cryptoworld. Since lockdown I started watching video to understand how to earn with crypto currencies. By watching videos, I learned the basic. Unfortunately I had bad experience already as I scam twice by "doubler your invest". Both I saw from Facebook group. I tried cause I want to double my money. Off course I tried with small capital. 

The first one by using my wallet and sent to his/her email. Totally heard nothing. The second one is a telegram bot called @cryptoflexbot , the first invest (small amount) the next day I received my money back. So after that I invest more cause thinking its legit. But then on the group his saying if you want to withdraw your money invest or send 0.0005 BTC then he will send all back what you invested plus the earning. Which is a red flag now on me. The next day the account from telegram deleted.

We all learned from our mistake. I know its my fault as I want to earn quickly through this. Now Im very careful. Im new on this group and Im thankful cause now I can check from this forum if the website is legit to invest or to earn crypto currencies.

Thanks...

You are welcome and sorry for what happened then my advice to you joining cryptotalk currency platform is try to be hard working and dedicated in order to achieve your goals I will advice you to just focus on earning first in order to acquire knowledge and experience on the platform to be able to know more about trading and investment before starting to invest but make sure you don't invest any how because there are also scammers and hackers here too 

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum. As a tip for newcomers and everyone in this forum, I can say that everyone needs to know the details about the work in this forum.  We have to work according to the rules.  You have to be patient and work hard.  No one's post can be copied. You have to work carefully. I want to say this to the members of this forum.

I think you have to appreciate for the fact you are now among the privilege ones who are able to understand and the adopt using Crypto currencies. So many couldn't understand crypto world till date because they depends or believe in rumors information. It's your role to also sensitize your close ones to also joined Crypto.

I want to tell you that there are something new in the crypto world you can easily search your topics and other many things like your friends on this forum that is very beneficial to search your previous post are useful post

I feel so sorry for you about what happened to you or about your story how you were scammed. You need to be careful next time. This website cryptotalk forum is a legit site where you can earn income. 

Welcome to Cryptotalk! Scams and frauds are regular events in the internet world. Do not be fooled by unrealistic claims from advertisers like 'doubling your money' schemes. One has to be constantly vigilant.

You have joined a forum that is providing earning opportunities to many needy people of the whole world. Yes there are many ways to earn good profit from yobit. And, it is totally safe there.

On 6/11/2020 at 5:46 PM, Freddieian16 said:

Thanks...

No one can avoid error if he works with something new for the first time especially.  Good thing you've learned from your mistake, and I hope you're dealing more cautiously because these days the scammers and scammers are too many and they should be avoided. 

Many people related to cryptocurrencies have been scammed many times. These people are usually people who are just starting out in the crypto world. Fortunately I was never defrauded. Everyone should be very careful and not invest in every site.

• +2 1

You should be very careful about investing so that you do not fall into the trap of any scammers as most of the telegram bots are scammers.  We lose our money so we have to be vigilant in this matter so that our money is not wasted and our investment is good and our ammount is safe.because scammers are very active and they have many tricks to scam us.so we should avoid these scammers.

I am sorry to hear that you have been victim to a scam. Unfortunately, the Crypto world is an unregulated platform at the moment and it is a safe haven for these scammers. We all need to be very careful, especially beginners. We must never forget that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Dear friend, it is unfortunate that you have fallen into a fraud trap, but you should learn more and do your research before entering any deal, as fraudulent sites are many

Well, it is a good thing that you took those steps of trying the world of investment, however, I would have advise you to seek the advice of those who are experienced in cryptocurrecy to guide you on the sites and how to earn your investment profit, all those sites an telegram groups are just scamms.

It is a sad story and it is truly as you mention it from the errors we learn many of us have some errors in the world of cryptocurrencies, there are many ways to cheat and that is one of them, duplicators continue to exist because people still continue to fall into these traps for what to stay away from on pages that offer a very fast 100% return.

It is advisable, my friend, that you start by reading some basic rules to learn how to deal with the forum, how to earn, and adhere to the basic rules of the forum. I advise you to read well before starting any writing, my friend.

This is seen a lot to new users in the cryptographic world, for this reason they must acquire the knowledge to identify cryptographic scams and these are a sore in this world, for this, beginners before investing in some internet site should be instructed if this same pays or not, if it is legitimate or scam, for this it is always good to look for information on the platform before going lightly and investing with the risk of losing all your money. Knowledge is everything folks.

Yes I am new to crypto world so I need a person who guide me about this page completely but I want to earn money online I am very thank ful this person because I don't know about this page completely 

There are many that make same mistakes when they forst started but that have become experience to them to do better. Which most of them now have become good crypto users and making good earning. 

As new to cryptocurrencies we make many mistakes and maybe at some point we can make another so we must always be very careful with all the things we do, the links that we open where we place our personal information, I only recommend being very careful and if they keep your information in the cloud use authenticator.

Before investing in an unfamiliar project, always look for reviews about it on the web. And remember one Golden rule. Everything is very good and profitable to be true. Very favorable offers should always alert you.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:46 PM, Freddieian16 said:

Thanks...

If you are a new member. You first read the rules and regulations of this forum and follow them. There are many scammers in online work. This forum is the best for online learning knowledge and earning money freely. 

• +3 1

First of all I welcome you on this farum you should to get the experience by reading the post of other members that is very beneficial for you to get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency and this will help you later when you use the cryptocurrency

• +5 1