New to Cryptowold - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Im new to cryptoworld. Since lockdown I started watching video to understand how to earn with crypto currencies. By watching videos, I learned the basic. Unfortunately I had bad experience already as I scam twice by "doubler your invest". Both I saw from Facebook group. I tried cause I want to double my money. Off course I tried with small capital. 

The first one by using my wallet and sent to his/her email. Totally heard nothing. The second one is a telegram bot called @cryptoflexbot , the first invest (small amount) the next day I received my money back. So after that I invest more cause thinking its legit. But then on the group his saying if you want to withdraw your money invest or send 0.0005 BTC then he will send all back what you invested plus the earning. Which is a red flag now on me. The next day the account from telegram deleted.

We all learned from our mistake. I know its my fault as I want to earn quickly through this. Now Im very careful. Im new on this group and Im thankful cause now I can check from this forum if the website is legit to invest or to earn crypto currencies.

Thanks...

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

@Freddieian16 Welcome. Well at least you encountered scams early, they are a good lesson to have before investing serious sums. Facebook isn't really a good place to learn about cryptos imho. For some reason it attracts a lots of scammers, just like telegram. I would rather use https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrencies/ or twitter if you know who to follow. (Lots of scams in twitter too)

Also, may i suggest that you should rather invest in coins that you can keep in your own personal crypto wallet rather then investing in sites that promise returns.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yeah you should be very vigilant to invest your money and never fall in the trap of the scammers. Most of the bots of telegram are scams. Learning from mistake is important to get success and never go to double your money most of them are scams.

One of the basics of cryptocurrencies is that you learn before you start dealing with cryptocurrencies, learn how to overcome fraudsters and not fall into their nets, and learn to protect your money and cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Freddieian16 said:

Unfortunately I had bad experience already as I scam twice by "doubler your invest". Both I saw from Facebook group. I tried cause I want to double my money. Off course I tried with small capital. 

Welcome to this forum. Get this in mind that their is no such site which give you profit more than 15% of your invested money. Doubler sites are clearly scam sites. 

If you are beginner then i will suggest you to Trading is best platform to invest your money. But you have knowledge about Trading which you can learn by watching tutorial on YouTube. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, Freddieian16 said:

We all learned from our mistake. I know its my fault as I want to earn quickly through this. Now Im very careful. Im new on this group and Im thankful cause now I can check from this forum if the website is legit to invest or to earn crypto currencies.

Do not worry. Failure is your first step to your success. At least you are learning from your mistakes which is great. Additionally, you are on this great forum where you can have so many valuable tips and knowledge from some serious and experienced members, nothing to take worry. Cheers 😉

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Welcome to the Cryptotalk forum and to the crypto world. Do not get discouraged from scammers and since you didn't lose a significant amount you can consider yourself lucky. Most of us were either scammed or almost fell for scams as fake giveaways, doublers and ponzi schemes when we were beginners.  You are doing the right thing to expose them and their practices as this way you create awareness and people that read about this will be more careful. 

I wish you a good beginning and wanted to recommend to always do research before investing or just sending money anywhere. Be careful with the apps and browser extensions you download on your desktop and mobile, as many are fake and some might even be malware. Always do research and if you can't verify that a certain service is real, then you should better wait for a while until it gets a few expert reviews.

• +5 1

14 hours ago, Freddieian16 said:

Im new to cryptoworld. Since lockdown I started watching video to understand how to earn with crypto currencies. By watching videos, I learned the basic. Unfortunately I had bad experience already as I scam twice by "doubler your invest". Both I saw from Facebook group. I tried cause I want to double my money. Off course I tried with small capital. 

The first one by using my wallet and sent to his/her email. Totally heard nothing. The second one is a telegram bot called @cryptoflexbot , the first invest (small amount) the next day I received my money back. So after that I invest more cause thinking its legit. But then on the group his saying if you want to withdraw your money invest or send 0.0005 BTC then he will send all back what you invested plus the earning. Which is a red flag now on me. The next day the account from telegram deleted.

Thanks...

Like you I am also new here but I  learning so much by only staying here in this forum and I am receiving so much help from the people that is teaching other people how to work here in cryptocurrency and that us great because here we can help each other

• +2 1
  • +5 1

That's to bad to hear you where scammed by bitcoin doublers sites and you are lucky to be in this forum because its full of all the crypto knowledge you may need just make use of the search feature and I wish you some luck to recover all your loses and never invest in any bitcoin investment website again.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes bro there are many bad people running, i have scamed to at beginning by same btc doubler bot but you should forget it and continue learning more and post here continuously doing research. And after you get enough experience you can go for trading too.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well, welcome to the world. It is so unfortunate though this is what you are welcomed with, a scam. Maybe you are a little forward as you also admit it's your fault, cryptocurrency is now the new home of scammers (using social media especially telegram to perpetrate their evil) you have to be very careful who you trust your assets with and on what project you invest on, don't invest just because it looks good or the profit is huge, invest only if you are convinced it is real. 

You can always take this forum and other similar ones as reference to learn a few important thing about cryptocurrency. Sorry for your loss, I hope you are more careful sometimes.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I never recommended to invest in doubler website , because their is higher chance that you lost your money there . always trying to learn some good techniques that's helpful in future , like trading , freelancing  and trying to be a Bounty hunter .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

At first welcome to you my friend! If you want to know much about the Crypto world so you are in the right place! Here you can learn about many things related to Crypto! I mean trading and investing! 

And you can learn from Youtube! 

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your experiences here. It is good for a person to learn from his mistakes and also share it with others to learn from them. This is the biggest mistake that beginners make in Crypto, and it is an illusion that they will achieve wealth through their work in Crypto, so they are an easy victim of pranksters. It's okay, this is a good lesson for you and I hope you make up for your loss and continue to make good progress.

Since you are new in crypto I suggest you to avoid being greedy as much as possible because mostly we become victim of scammers just because of our greed. Try to learn about crypto trading and start Investing with a little amount on any good platform like Binance, Yobit or CoinBase. Happy earnings.

• +2 1

You are new in crypto so you face this type scams in early crypto days, because iam also one of the victim of this scams, but it's a good experience now you never trust this scam sites, facebook and especially telegram don't trust this groups, who suggests this sites, because they always search new members to trap, so research first then invest its first rule in crypto.

I hope that you have learned from the previous mistakes and all of us were exposed to these frauds in the beginning, but with the passage of time you have the flexibility to detect any fraud with ease and you should always make sure that the real profits come from reliable forums and famous platforms that are traded on and mining operations via graphics cards for the rest of Modes such as games, captcha, and telegram robots are mostly scams

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's really unfortunate that you learned your lesson the hard way and it's really painful , sorry for the lose and welcome to Cryptotalk here you don't need to invest anything, all you have to do is make publication and get paid.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I've been scammed before so I have learned my lesson from the past so before I enter a site, I am consulting on my mentor first because he knows so much about crypto currency. I hope that I can be like him so that I know what to do.

You will need some time to be able to understand how to avoid scammers. In the beginning all is obscure and traps are everywhere. For example this fake giveaways running in youtube are not something recent. When I begun three years ago it was right there. I found the same ripple fake giveaways that were claiming to double our money, and I was almost convinced by them, because I have heard of giveaways and airdrops before. So I thought this was probably one of them. I was lucky I didn't send anything.

12 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

It is really a good thing that I have a mentor and he teaches me alot of things things about crypto currency because he said that I can be a good crypto influencer in the future and I want to help other newbies so that I can have a good reputation.

The positive example of crypto using is the best promotion for crypto. I am glad you have your sensei who can explain you many details, you are really lucky. 

when we star in the crypto world we are inexperienced and we come to make mistakes but with time we learn to be more cautions,here in cryptotalk we have the opportunity to win satoshis without investing anything,it is only necessary to make our 30 daily posts to win 30k satoshis and then make the claim  in Yobit.

Before investing in an unfamiliar project, always look for reviews about it on the web. And remember one Golden rule. * Everything is very good and profitable to be true.* Very favorable offers should always alert you.

On 6/12/2020 at 12:10 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

Yeah you should be very vigilant to invest your money and never fall in the trap of the scammers. Most of the bots of telegram are scams. Learning from mistake is important to get success and never go to double your money most of them are scams.

If you are new here I advise you that you should try to explore what you can do here in cryptocurrency because you can  what you want and what method you will use for you to earn here in cryptocurrency and It will be great If you can earn more

Many of us we were scammed when we started to crypto, so take that as a challenge and keep it up. Scammers are very active and they have many tricks to scam us, the best method to earn money with crypto its through trading. Learn it and you will enjoy!

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Experiences teach us in our lives, beware of scams out there and make sure you gather a good information before investing your money. It is hard to earn money nowadays especially there is a pandemic so be wise all the time.

• +2 1