Annocement to everyone!! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Annocement to everyone!!

8 minutes ago, Moaz said:

There are a few new topics published in the forum currently due to the banning of a large number of users in the recent period because they violated the rules of the forum, therefore we must contribute to raise the level of the forum and that by creating topics useful and  important  in the field of crypto

Why do we need topics from members who break the rules? We only need members who contribute. For this reason, there is no need to accept members who repeatedly break the rules.

There are many topics in common and even this thread may be another version of an existing topic. As long as the forum index is not neatly organized, this will continue to happen. Many users experience posting deletions due to thread duplication. Most likely this post will be deleted.

Even if you are a qualified writer, you will experience reduced posts.

• +4 1

I actually do agree there should be a way that we are able to make some good post and earn from them , but earning should never be the main idea of being on the forum there is a lot of good things we can learn from this forum, the reason why I have not been here is that I have not been able to make the right ideas on how to come back, I was sick and I needed to rest a lot, I unfortunately had covid and some times I was really tired to come back here and contribute so its good that am back. But am thankful we are doing the right thing here and still there are people who come back to post and work in here

• +4 1

if we want to earn more things in the crypto field then it is necessary to spend more time in the forum by reading new posts every day.and making comment over the topics.and we can keaen by reading of other's comments too

• +1 1

That's how you are, you're right, and I agree with you, but it's very unfortunate what's happening in the forum at the moment the lack of good and useful topics because the newest members still don't dare create their first topic for fear of receiving warning points is somewhat absurd but that's happening and it hurts us all 

You are right friend, there are some members here in the forum they just complete their 30 posts and they gone! Its not bad, but it will be more good if you could spend some time with other members after complete your 30 posts. There are many new topics, you can just stay for sometime and support other members by replying to their topics.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

There are many new topics, you can just stay for sometime and support other members by replying to their topics.

Yes I like the point you said it will be good when we spent some more minutes to contribute to the forum even though you are not to post anything try to be active for a minutes and go. This helps the forum to look more good and active but sometimes you can see only 20 people online including the moderators instead of having more than 200 users available out if thousands of users on the forum.

On 9/6/2020 at 5:44, Ndayebo8 said:

Please do not generalize, your words are very good and surely you have good intention. But enough is enough, this type of comment is repeated in different ways, different contexts, but ultimately the same goal.

Let's make community, that's all, let's support the content, follow users to like them, raise good comments and above all, let's learn to create posts that are useful, that know how to create debates.

As your OP, although I start with a criticism, it is only about that, it is having a different point of view, the fact of having a different opinion does not mean anything against the one who writes it, on the contrary to receive a comment is to make community.

Let's not comment on the post that they don't need it, or the classic "what you write is good, I agree with you" etc, that really bothers me and that is why many foreros are in off mode, we were just waiting for cleaning. If they took away many post, you did a lot of shitpost, it's that simple, it was a necessary cleaning, so don't complain that does bother me!.

A community starts with two users, if there are 20 it is a community, what to do to keep it just do your job, the day I enter the forum and do not get anyone, that would bother me!.

• +5 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 6/11/2020 at 12:29 AM, Sentry said:

Acutally, that's what I've been doing to complete my 30 posts here in the forum everyday, but not exactly as what you've said. I post 5 contents whenever I access the forum or whenever I connected to the internet. 

Wee we expect that most of members here are only want to finish the 30 post daily. In my opinion there's nothing wrong with that as long as they are obeying the rules and not harming the forum, aside from that, they should provide good information and quality content here to contribute to the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/9/2020 at 12:44 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

We might experience some changes with the forum were we lost lot of members in this forum. Haven't you experience numbers of online users are very few just imagine there are thousands (1000) of users in this forum imagine to see only 150 online users in the afternoon sometimes I see 20 numbers of users online. This was very annoying I knew there might be reason for all this happening. That tells me that many of us here are violating the rules. We are not doing what we are instructed to do. Please let's consider this problems that leads us to get banned and receive warning points.

1. I have experience many members come online to post there 30 post and receive payment and the aim of this forum is to have active members that can spend at least 10hours in the forum at least we should spend 2- 3 hours per 10 post in the morning, 10 in the afternoon , 10 in the afternoon. This will help this forum to be active.

2. The moderators need active members that visit the forum all the time not just for an hours.

3. The forum have few numbers of members now because. Low qaulity posters are deleted, duplicate topics are deleted we need to be patient because they are trying to do what they are instructed not regarding to how much post you created and rank.

4. Let's work as Ann active members, write good post, make research before creating a topic if we do this we will be save.

5. The moderators work is to make the forum clean and that is the only way to make it clean. This might be the reason why new members are not accepted if we could learn from this mistakes and correct them we shall be save and other coming users will learn from us.

6. Finally let's always visits the about forum to master the rules and  for any update.

To all my friends this are some observations I come through it and find it as the solution to solve the problem of receiveing warning points and banned.

Let's be good users so that others learn from us. Thank you all.

I also don't like when I see there currently have less activities in the forum, and this is happened due to many members got banned and cannot register on the campaign. 

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I also don't like when I see there currently have less activities in the forum, and this is happened due to many members got banned and cannot register on the campaign. 

What you said is true my friend it seems the admins are up to something may trying to clean the forum and open for new registration when everything is fixed as they need it. And I hope we expect some new campaign maybe they might include some signature campaign to the forum very soon.

This forum is an amazing site but there are some problems with it and actions mentioned in this posts can really help us to make forum more useful and active what means make it better 

• +1 1

I think only moderators can solve this problem because it's not an individual problem! Let me tell you why the number of people are not really good these days! Because they stopped paying for new members 

So if they pay for new members again many people will come and register here

4 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Let me tell you why the number of people are not really good these days! Because they stopped paying for new members 

No, not because they stopped paying for new members only, the main reason now is because they ban more few people with useless posts. Some are now posting good now but ban them because of useless posts they made when they were newbie on this forum. 

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

What you said is true my friend it seems the admins are up to something may trying to clean the forum and open for new registration when everything is fixed as they need it. And I hope we expect some new campaign maybe they might include some signature campaign to the forum very soon.

The signature campaign cannot be included here because the signature campaign aims is to promote cryptotalk to another crypto forums members. 

• -1 1

Firstly I am agree with you we should give this campaign more time that will be beneficial for everyone to get things in a better way even we have to say many of us are giving time to the Crypto talk as we are getting so much of things to learn from the campaign even we are developing ourselves and getting money as bitcoins that we can use for trading.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

The signature campaign cannot be included here because the signature campaign aims is to promote cryptotalk to another crypto forums members. 

It can be possible dude just try to take a look to the Russian section there are some signatures taking place over there, I don't know why signature campaign is not included here.

On 6/13/2020 at 12:57 AM, nykas said:

This forum is an amazing site but there are some problems with it and actions mentioned in this posts can really help us to make forum more useful and active what means make it better 

Indeed. We can make this forum a better one if we always follow the rules implemented here, it can also lessen the work of the moderators cleaning this forum. We should always try to learn new things by reading articles so we can add or contribute more topics in the forum. Make our time valuable by spending time in the forum.

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

It can be possible dude just try to take a look to the Russian section there are some signatures taking place over there, I don't know why signature campaign is not included here.

Lol! What's are you talking about dude? Does the signature campaign running in the Russian section? Ohh I couldn't know about that before, maybe they see the Russian members is so active. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

Lol! What's are you talking about dude? Does the signature campaign running in the Russian section? Ohh I couldn't know about that before, maybe they see the Russian members is so active. 

Yes there is are signatures in the forum try to check and see, and as you just said the Russian section are more active than the English forum they have less scammers that is why they have more priority than us. I don't know what will happen as time goes on may be they include it here. We need to be considered.

23 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes there is are signatures in the forum try to check and see, and as you just said the Russian section are more active than the English forum they have less scammers that is why they have more priority than us. I don't know what will happen as time goes on may be they include it here. We need to be considered.

I know thats I can participate in the Russian section if I'm good in Russian language, so I want to know will I be considered to the campaign if I participate in the Russian section?.

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I know thats I can participate in the Russian section if I'm good in Russian language, so I want to know will I be considered to the campaign if I participate in the Russian section?.

That's true you need to know if you are eligible or not, because they don't want using of translators because if caught you can get banned, but I can advice you to pm one of the moderators or let's one of the moderator @Bigpat clarify it to us if users from English forum that can write in Russian  are eligible to participate in signaturess without using translators or not.

24 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

That's true you need to know if you are eligible or not, because they don't want using of translators because if caught you can get banned, but I can advice you to pm one of the moderators or let's one of the moderator @Bigpat clarify it to us if users from English forum that can write in Russian  are eligible to participate in signaturess without using translators or not.

Thank you my friend, this is an important question must answered by the forum moderators because we see that there is more than one campaign in the Russian section and we do not know whether we have the right to participate there or not, I have applied to the  Paxful campaign and the participation must be in the Russian section but I am not sure If writing is allowed there, Russian is not my native language.

4 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Using a translator is not recommended. Poor translation will be deleted.

Users from the English forum can write in Russian, are eligible to participate in signatures without using translators.

But the final decision regarding inclusion of a user into campaign makes bounty manager.

• +2 1

The forum have less online member in the last few month specially this one ,the admins have restrict a lot of members that's why we have less online members 

• +1 1

@Crypto123  @guatazoo right now we have received a respond from one of the moderator he had explained to us of members that are eligible to participate in the  signature campaign. I am not good in speaking Russian so I don't think of joining it. Members that can write in Russian can proceed. Best of luck to all eligible users