Quantum Computer Vs BTC - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
masterofgg80

Quantum Computer Vs BTC

I don't really understand the danger of quantum computers on bitcoin. Is it because counting from quantum computer does not use bits, but qubits? it's possible, because the blockchain that underlies bitcoin is also a data calculation, so if the data calculation is done by a computer with a collection and presentation system of data which is of a general nature, it might be a little dangerous because it could be easy to track. Is this true?

Quantum pcs is very big project and strong project in technology so that project must long time to make it real so for the moment idk but in future will be real

On 10/19/2019 at 11:23 AM, masterofgg80 said:

As indicated by outside sources, Google has just planned a Quantum Computer that is considerably more dominant than its rivals (like IBM and other standard organizations chipping away at this). In the event that Google starts structuring these PCs in mass, at that point it could bring about an unsafe voyage for Bitcoin inside days ahead.

I don't know what a quantum computer is, but why will it affect bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? If you have more details, please share it with us.

Quantum computer is an enemy to blockchain and it can crack the blockchain and if any hackers get access to it, then cryptocurrency will be a history

Quantum computers are for the solution of complex processes and are different from normal computers So you cannot earn bitcoins with these devices. I do not think of the effect that affects the cryptocurrency world.

On 2/27/2020 at 12:55 AM, Mansharazila said:

looking at the fine aspect, i assume it can beef up btc, particularly within the case of bitcoin mining

if those computer are so strong could used be to mine bitcoin, so still confused here, how does bitcoin  mining can be ruined by that.

Quantum personal computer is a gadget then again Bitcoin is cash. Bitcoin can win with quantum Personal computer in future since quantum Personal computer will be simpler and quickest

I want to know more about the quantum computer invented by Google, and why Bitcoin threatens, can not this computer be used to support blockchain technology?

On 2/20/2020 at 1:22 PM, Shahzy said:

Quantum computer is the future of computers. Looking to the positive side, I think it could empower the btc especially in bitcoin mining. We can earn btc faster with quantum computers.

Quantum computers are the best and the biggest computer that is good for crypto currency like minning

in my opinion quantum computers and bitcoins are in complete contrast because once on the market these computers will decrypt all the private keys of the wallets in a few seconds and will mine what remains to be mined of the bitcoins in a few minutes, luckily they need very low temperatures to to work therefore will not be released on the market so soon

The quantum computer technology is actually decades away. Ten or even twenty years might be needed for a working prototype to be achieved, perhaps more. Still it's usecase will provide the whole mankind the technical means for entering a new era of rapid technological progress and perhaps help in areas as space exploration and habitation of other planets. Concerning Bitcoin, I think that we would be able to adapt the network and participate with blockchain transparency into builting a whole new financial ecosystem, based on transparency and trustless environments.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:29 PM, bentayebsalah said:

A quantum computer would be good for bitcoin and would facilitate transactions and mining operations, but I think it will need a lot of energy

so as to make residing decently and that with the aid of the way is why bitcoin is very good alternative as it is looking after human wishes concerning to cash

I do not have any information about a quantum computer and I did not understand what the relationship is between the two bitcoin looters, can you explain to us

I am really looking forward to quantum computers, I believe the future will have it, and it will also be a lot more useful, speedy logic, easy work ... obviously can trust computers Quantum has a lot of potential. I am looking forward to it

I think if this machine Quantum computer with a such potential and power, so will be benefit the Bitcoin, because this machine will be profitable to mine a lot of Bitcoin, so I dont see any risk for Bitcoin, only if this machine will dedicated to mine other new coin. 

Quantum Computer vs BTC This is great news. The work area will increase our workload and the computer will be very helpful in this error. Investing in bitcoin can make investing a lot easier and there will be no chance of being hacked on a quantum computer.

A quantum compute in my opinion is far into the future, but if you think about the potential that this will have in terms of mining bitcoin, it can really be seen that such an invention will bring in more income that it uses to create or generate the bitcoin in the mining process, even after the next few halving events takes place. And this shows the true potential that there is here in terms of the quantum compute. Also i think tat such a system could also revolutionize payments in the blockchain system and increase the number of transactions that can be handled per second.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/19/2019 at 5:23 PM, masterofgg80 said:

As indicated by outside sources, Google has just planned a Quantum Computer that is considerably more dominant than its rivals (like IBM and other standard organizations chipping away at this). In the event that Google starts structuring these PCs in mass, at that point it could bring about an unsafe voyage for Bitcoin inside days ahead.

Actually I don't have much information about that. But as I understand about it after your post I don't think it's will harm crypto. Through this many people will know about crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Quantum computer is a threat to the cryptocurrency technology, anyone that has quantum computer can be able to breach the security of some of the exchange

And to anyone who said that Quantum is able to destroy Bitcoin, of course, this is completely incorrect and cannot happen.

Life is great and enjoy it

I think the super computer will still have a long way before its going to be released to the open world, as I think that super computer won't like released anytime from the nearest future. But bitcoin and quantum computers I don't think if any rivalry might occur as it might actually be  a boost on the altcoin

I did not understand what these devices are related to and how it might affect the bitcoin price? Can anyone explain to me how it might affect? I do not think so frankly.

We don't know for sure that a quantum computer could break the blockchain with bitcoin because it is still being developed and the chance of it being very powerful is not so big.

Access to this technology will revolutionize the field of digital currencies, and I believe that it will reflect positively on facilitating the process of mining bitcoin and other digital currencies.