Spire-X Is Scam! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Spire-X Is Scam!

2 minutes ago, deboprotap said:

Thank you friend for staying us updated about this scam platform.I never used spire X website before.As you told that you used fake email and name.They do not send any confirmation email.I think this is a clear indication of scam website.But I will make a research about this platform to make sure the platform is scam or not.

Good for you that you haven't used it before. It is a new SCAM wallet thay came up a month ago and didn't go well with its scam..

• +2 1

Unfortunately, it appears that you have been fraudulent. I think that all the sites that give you money on the site for free and then ask that you deposit to make a withdrawal. At once you can know that the site is scam and trying to steal your money

• +1 1

You were not supposed to make a deposit because real and popular platforms do not require deposit as a condition for you to receive the bonus. In addition, the amount paid as a gift to new members is large and unreasonable since all the information tells you that this wallet is fraudulent

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/29/2020 at 7:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

This is a new wallet Spire-X.com and it gives newbies 0.05 ETH for registration only. Yesterday they announced that the members will be able to withdraw this bonus, but only if the member make a deposit of 0.99$.

I made this deposit, but the money never arrived and I still cannot withdraw my bonus.

Be Careful of this site!!

Awfully most of sites now are scamming it's users. So this is the time of crypto enthusiasts to do more careful when it comes to our wallet and be vigilant always, we shouldn't trust somebody else without doing a research.

1 hour ago, Tine0313 said:

Awfully most of sites now are scamming it's users. So this is the time of crypto enthusiasts to do more careful when it comes to our wallet and be vigilant always, we shouldn't trust somebody else without doing a research.

Well, there's some ways to be safe with this kind of people by choosing some legit online wallets like coinbase, this wallet will make sure their users that their coins is in the good hands by having an highly security system.

• +1 1

I am sorry to hear my friend! Yes, there are some wallets that want to rob people by making good offers by such scams and fraud works. Please do away with such a wallet and do not sign up such a wallet by coming to someone's words.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/2/2020 at 4:27 AM, Tine0313 said:

I only tend to use trusted sites with good reviews only. The reviews are very helpful because they are based on real people's experience with these sites and services. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Jeet Narayan said:

I am sorry to hear my friend! Yes, there are some wallets that want to rob people by making good offers by such scams and fraud works. Please do away with such a wallet and do not sign up such a wallet by coming to someone's words.

It is okay for me it is only 1$. But I feel bad for the ones who invested with them because they lost all their money unfortunately. 

• +1 1

Its to sad to hear that you were scammed and thanks for the warning and i suggest all newbie to stay away from scammers jut follow the rules of cryptotalk and don't use other unauthorized sites even if its value is high 

• +1 1

It's really bad when you don't receive your reward even after deposting money in it. I have a strong believe that any platform which demands you to deposit some money first are mostly fake or scam.

• +1 1

Thank you for advertisement to avoid others fails in the traps of those scammers who dont stop scamming people, and the problem now no social media can detect scammers you can get fake information from many media like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube... and others. So I think here on this forum we need a section where you can report scammers and hackers.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Cammer said:

I only tend to use trusted sites with good reviews only. The reviews are very helpful because they are based on real people's experience with these sites and services. 

Yes mate, i also trust the good reviews before using some sites or even when buying online. Good reviews is a great help so we need to search and read good reviews of sites we can start earning nowadays to avoid being a victim of scammers.

• +1 1

Thank you for that information aboute Spire X. I read about it few days ago and i was waiting on some reviews as well.

Now i see that it realy turn out to be scam as the offers they gave smelt fishy =/

Nevertheless it's good to still report that info here so others don't fall for the same scam.

• -1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Like these sites, do not fear my friend if they were going to give you a bonus, they would not ask you to deposit a deposit in the platform. But an ordinary matter is not a big number, and this is an experience that does not fear for everyone who tells you to deposit. Because you will not get anything

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

thank you for the warning. It seems that the deposit that they asked for is rather small in relation to some of the other scam sites that ask for much higher values before you are able to withdraw, which of course never comes through and the withdrawal never happens. So i am surprised at the amount. However, as a rule of thumb i think that any site that asks for a deposit before you can make a withdrawal should be considered to be a scam site and should be avoided at all costs. The logic is that if they require this amount for a transaction or miner fee, they should take it out of your supposed balance. Therefore asking for a deposit is a scam tactic.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yeah I know this site from their telegram channel ! And I though that it's trusted ! You did a freat job my telling us about them ! And I think we have all to do the same thing 

Fortunately for me, I did not register in the wallet Spire-X, I think that any site or wallet asks its users to deposit money in order to withdraw rewards or profits are scams only and unfortunately many are in the world of crypto

• +4 1

My friend There are many fraudulent sites that use this same method of fraud.
I ask everyone to beware of such sites so that they do not lose their balance.
Honest sites do not set the requirement to deposit any amount to withdraw your balance.

Seemingly a scam
And a lot of sites like this where they give a gift to register you, but you discover after a while that you cannot make a withdrawal or give it and they demand a large number of referrals to be able to withdraw
Such sites should be kept away from, as trusted sites are known and have a long time in the market. 

• +1 1

As a tip, do not deal with any website or wallet that asks you for a deposit in order to enable the withdrawal, it is definitely a scam like this experience I had with Spire-X is proof of that.

Life is great and enjoy it

Oh, I thank you for finding this scam and talking about it to us because many of us beginners have heard that there are many scam websites and we don't have examples of them to know how scammers can cheat from us. Thanks and I hope to read more about the dangers of cryptocurrencies before I do my investments.

• +1 1

Without any doubt this wallet is scam.. Becuase i have face the same problem few month ago like you.. To join in that wallet they give us 0.05 eth and for each refer they give us 0.02 eth.. So i Have refer Some friend but when the day come for withdrawal my earnings the wallet was not able to find.. The page showed error.. So THIS kind of wallet is scam without any doubt              

• +1 2

On 6/5/2020 at 5:43 PM, Jessica Karren said:

It's really bad when you don't receive your reward even after deposting money in it.

@Jessica Karren So it is always advised, never deposit the amounts to expect the rewards from any sort of cryptocurrency projects. They can make the scam exit at the end. Scammers are finding the new tricks everyday to create the more traps.

• +2 1

Thanks for the warning this is a lazy scam asking to cheat people of a dollar. How much can they make anyway by scamming for a dollar, perhaps they expect thousands of people to deposit but only a few will just to see if they will pay and notify the rest.

• +1 1