Do you use one or more Bitcoin addresses? - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you use one or more Bitcoin addresses?

On 12/3/2019 at 10:55 AM, Agios said:

avoid taxes

Lol, then you are a bad man. Just kidding, mate. You shouldn't avoid taxes, be a good citizen.

On 12/3/2019 at 12:48 PM, Shahadatbd said:

Because we had heard every day people become scam

I don't understand. Why people becoming a scam?  Got scammed maybe?

On 12/4/2019 at 12:43 PM, Zervanix said:

I get confused between the results of bounty and trading

You can track the sender's address. The block explorer was made for public use, you know. 

On 10/19/2019 at 6:49 PM, hexwin said:

Do you use only one or more addresses for Bitcoin?

You should know that using only one address makes you much more easily tracked by anyone,
so best way is to always generate new address when receiving Bitcoin.
This is something everyone can do very easy, and makes you much more private when using Bitcoin.

What do you think about this?

I don't think I understand what you meant by having more addresses. I don't even know that address could be changed. But I think having more addresses is complicated, it would be hard to monitor my coins if that so.

On 12/8/2019 at 2:07 PM, Lilmom said:

I think for me to protect my little assets from the dangerous hackers, I have to increase the security of my money and this lead me to use more then one bitcoin addresses.

I admire how you protect your assets even though they are small in number. This is what everyone must do. Discipline takes security measures to make your assets safe and make your life comfortable. It's time to appreciate the results of your hard work. 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:49 AM, hexwin said:

Do you use only one or more addresses for Bitcoin?

You should know that using only one address makes you much more easily tracked by anyone,
so best way is to always generate new address when receiving Bitcoin.
This is something everyone can do very easy, and makes you much more private when using Bitcoin.

What do you think about this?

Of course more address.

I will give you some example.

First Blockchain, I think (i'm not sure) they recommend you to use new address to receive coins.

And second is Yobit, when you go to wallet and try to deposit second time on same address they give you info how much coins you send on that address and you have option "Obtain new address" to get new address for deposit which is very good.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

3 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

I am in crypto from long time this long time journey I always use two or more bitcoin wallet. This wallets BTC address automatically change after some times. So I don't need to create a new address to receive BTC.

Correct. Do you use bitcoin core? Both the desktop or mobile versions will generate a new address every time you need an address to receive bitcoin. You can label it if you want to tag the sender.

On 10/29/2019 at 10:09 AM, Rifrach said:

To protect privacy, it is recommended to use one new Bitcoin address every time you receive payment. In addition, you can use multiple wallets for different purposes. Thus the transactions you make cannot be correlated simultaneously. People who send you money cannot see the other Bitcoin accounts you have and what you do with them. This is a suggestion that you should always remember.

yea i didnt pay attention to this because i thought it was better and easier to just use 1 address, but now i can always generate new address with yobit.

In order to use any bitcoin wallet, we need to secure one by one of the wallets, so we don't have trouble when we want to access all of the wallets. We can make a list or file that contains all private information about each wallet, so if we're going to use some wallet, we can open the file and see the details for each wallet. It is better to use many bitcoin wallets so we can protect our assets from the hacker or the other people who want to steal our bitcoin.

Yes, When I transection with bitcoin Everytime I generate new address because I think if I use different address each transection then no one can't track me.

I don’t want to give my information to anyone that's why I always do that.             

No, I never use more than one Bitcoin address because I often forget many addresses.  As a result of this transaction I will not be able to understand that I have sent my Bitcoins to any of my addresses.  So in that case I send the coins through an address and I think it is better to use an address.

I usually use a few wallet addresses instead of a single wallet address because it is both safer and safer to stay anonymous. For example, I use different addresses for my internet earnings, different addresses for my savings accounts and different addresses for my shopping transactions. On the other hand, I use Segwit as the backup wallet address.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

This is like asking if you use more than one dollar bill when you go shopping.  It's a ridiculous question.  If you use bitcoin at all, you're generally going to end up using multiple addresses even if you reuse a few of them.  And yes, you ought to be using different ones if you care about your privacy at all.

I use more than one bitcoin's address and one of the reasons is that it will keep my entire fund and the other reason is that due to technological advances many hackers choose different ways to earn bitcoinTake over That is, they want to steal Bitcoin income in the simplest way. In this case, if you use multiple wallets, if you have an account hacked, you can immediately get into your account In addition to this you can easily transfer money from one wallet to another very easily and I also think it is because it will protect your money privacy

I use several addresses. It seems to me that we should not store all the coins in one wallet. This is dangerous because hackers can steal our money.

i m not using any other site other than btc , because i think not any other site is good other than this . so we should use this site more and more.

Yes I use more than one bitcoin address as this is easily generate and very important for your security, although earlier I use only one btc address but when I saw many crypto related videos then I realize that changing address is very important for you privacy and security of your wallet.

Yes i use 3 to 4 bitcoin addresses for depositing it will provide us security to save our fund there mostly i used coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet address to save may funds i will divided my funds into different kinds of wallets addresses i can use google verification method to increase security of my wallet addresses

generally i use to bitcoin wallet to store my all btc when i  make any withdraw from any exchange then i try to create new btc wallet address so that no  one can trace me.

I use every time a new adress because i think it is safer than using every time one adress, maybe some people will watch your adress after some transactions or if you reach a large amount of BTC or so i think it is the better way with more adresses

I don't use any other address accept this and i really don't know about any other address. i am using this because i really like to know about btc and cryptotalk.

Edited by urooc