Websites for crypto coins - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Websites for crypto coins

On 6/11/2020 at 8:39 AM, Raven said:

Thanks for sharing this informative information about crypto sites but i have questions about it. How did you found this sites as an legit website to earn extra crypto coins?  I really want to try these sites so i could earn more money in crypto currencies. 

Hey mate i didn't said that these are websites for earning crypto currency.These are used to monitor the price of all crypto coins and tokens which is much important if you want to start holding or trading.And another important thing is you will get information about any exchange by these websites.Hope you got it.

Thanks for mentioning this website of cryptocurrency to know the rates of currencies and there is no doubt it will going to help many of peoples to understand variety of things from this website and they will also get the rate of the currencies through different websites and keep doing this type of content related to the cryptocurrency that will help everyone to get more detail knowledge about cryptocurrency.

These all sites are very important to get all the information about cryptocurrencies and exchanges. Coingecko and Coinmarketcap are the most popular ones and if any coin or exchange is listed on these two sites then these projects are mostly legit.

• +1 1

I trust in coin market cap and I am doing 

All my studies on tokens by using it so

Itis the must trust in bitcoin world my friend 

Thanks

For me, I'm using the gecko app! It's the best place to know about cryptocurrency news and prices! But actually, I use it to alert me about crypto prices! It's the best feature in this website !

Thank you I did not know these sites and I only worked on coinmarketcap but there are several good sites in your topic that I will try it.

• -1 1

Most of the time I usually use coin market cap and this has  been very helpful and very important we have to really understand what is the best thing to work with the greatest of effort and choice, there is a lot to work with in this kind of sites, I saw this one best, for me because it gives you sites that are related to that one coin that you were looking for , if its about social media in crypto , it will show you.

thanks for sharing this amazing websites with us these are very important for checking the price of cryptocurrency and exchange as well I usually use coinmarketcap for my personally use and I also use coingecko

Thanks!

I personally use Coingecko to find out the latest updates about cryptocurrencies and I use Yobit platform to know the price of each cryptocurrency. 

These sites are the most popular in terms of providing information regarding cryptocurrencies and can use any site you prefer and for me the best use of the market cap, which is the oldest site in the field

This websites are good for crypto coins and we can get much information from those site, ans for me I use the coinmarketcap and this sites gives me the information I need and also it has a list of coin rankings .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have selected a good content for posting a topic in this forum I appreciate it as we are seeing mostly all users who are not referring the sites before investing in any of the coins and later they face some issues which related to the prices and the fluctuations of those coins and are not able to earn a good amount of profit from it so I would like to suggest every users to prefer coinmarketcap before investing in any of the coins so that you could have a knowledge which coin is better to invest.

This is very useful information that can help every member in this forum to learn more about crypto currency and all its coins which might guide us to find new coins to invest in.

On 6/14/2020 at 11:28 PM, Jami273 said:

Hey mate i didn't said that these are websites for earning crypto currency.These are used to monitor the price of all crypto coins and tokens which is much important if you want to start holding or trading.And another important thing is you will get information about any exchange by these websites.Hope you got it.

Okay, sorry for miss understanding. I thought it's websites that you could earn crypto coins. Well, i want to see these sites now to learn more about cryptos because i'm only a beginner in crypto industry. Thanks.

On 5/27/2020 at 11:08 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Today i will write about some most popular websites by which anyone can know

- price of all ceypto currency,

their marketcap,ranking,

price graph,trading  pair on different exchanges

- exchanges,their ranking,trading  volume,how much trusted etc.

They are:-

1.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

2.coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

3.coindataflow.com It has information about 7550 cryptocurrencies and 380 exchanges.

4.coinlore.com There is about 4250 coin is available in this with 340 exchanges.

5.coincost.net  It's both numbers are quite bigger than most other with 8200 cryptocoins and 480 exchanges. 

6.coinranking.com It has information about highest number of crypto coin which is almost 10350 coins and 313 exchange with that.

7.beincrypto.com It provide us news about 6759 cryptocurrencies and 361 exchanges.

8.cryptopro.app This one also has information about a good number of crypto currency,more than 3000 coins.It has apps in Google playstore too.

So by these websites anyone can easily get any information about any old or new coin and also about the exchanges.

Hope these information will help you guys. 

If you like the post,than click 💙💙                                                              

Thanks for sharing this information the popular among them that I knew was coinmarketcap which has over 5000 coins and 300 exchanges

On 6/15/2020 at 8:16 PM, Albey mathews said:

I usually use coingecko and coinmarketcap to check the price and other details of every cryptocurrency. These websites are very useful especially for a cryptocurrency trader.

Since l joined this world, l use coinmarketcap, and l would say it is really so helpful. It doesn't matter what are you looking for, you can just find every information about cryptocurrencies. 

On 5/28/2020 at 3:15 PM, BTC Future said:

This is a great list of indexes. Frankly I didn't know half of them and just stick to coingecko and coinmarketcap all this time. Another nice index is athcoinindex, check it out. It provides data based mostly on the all time high price of the coins, how far have they dropped from there in percentage terms and more options. You can use it to see how many tokens behaved from their ATH and how far they've fallen.

@BTC FutureIt's general that people always use the popular websites like coingecko and coinmarketcap.But if they don't find a coin in these two,then they can use the others site.And honestly i also didn't knew about 'Athcoinindex' and after visiting,  it really seems to be a very good one to me.Thanks for leting all of us to know about it.And so that all people can know about this website more easily,i have attached it with the main topic.Hope you don't mind for that.

Edited by Jami273
  • +3 1

Coin Gecko and Tab trader is the best apps that could help us and help anyone if he want to join the Crypto project ! With these apps you can also get alerted to the price you want ! 

All these sites are good for knowing all the information related to cryptocurrencies and I prefer to use coingecko.com

On 5/28/2020 at 3:08 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Today i will write about some most popular websites by which anyone can know

- price of all ceypto currency,

their marketcap,ranking,

price graph,trading  pair on different exchanges

- exchanges,their ranking,trading  volume,how much trusted etc.

They are:-

1.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

2.coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

3.coindataflow.com It has information about 7550 cryptocurrencies and 380 exchanges.

4.coinlore.com There is about 4250 coin is available in this with 340 exchanges.

5.coincost.net  It's both numbers are quite bigger than most other with 8200 cryptocoins and 480 exchanges. 

6.coinranking.com It has information about highest number of crypto coin which is almost 10350 coins and 313 exchange with that.

7.beincrypto.com It provide us news about 6759 cryptocurrencies and 361 exchanges.

8.cryptopro.app This one also has information about a good number of crypto currency,more than 3000 coins.It has apps in Google playstore too.

9.athcoinindex.com is another best website for knowing about so many information in details about over 7520 crypto coins(credit:@BTC Future)

So by these websites anyone can easily get any information about any old or new coin and also about the exchanges.

Thanks sir thanks alot for sharing this important and very helpfull sites i try to visit these sites but plese clear that these site will not plays any scam with me ,Thanks

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

On 6/15/2020 at 11:12 PM, Mwangi said:

Most of the time I usually use coin market cap and this has  been very helpful and very important we have to really understand what is the best thing to work with the greatest of effort and choice, there is a lot to work with in this kind of sites, I saw this one best, for me because it gives you sites that are related to that one coin that you were looking for , if its about social media in crypto , it will show you.

Coin market cap is really helpful, it's one of the trusted site by the most of people in cryptoworld. 

It really good and for those who did not know it yet much better if you give it a try because some of information about cryptoworld can be found in this site. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Hello
The most comprehensive option for everyone, I think, is the market coin cap. It contains information on a large number of currency projects in addition its liquidity.

But for the matter to be accurate, I use the first and second options and interrupt the information they publish to avoid any mistakes. 

• +1 1

On 6/21/2020 at 1:33 AM, Magnom said:

Coin Gecko and Tab trader is the best apps that could help us and help anyone if he want to join the Crypto project ! With these apps you can also get alerted to the price you want ! 

That's right we can use coingecko is one of the best app to know things about some cryptoworld projects and to become updated. 

Also coin market cap is a good choice. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you
And the coin market cap is the main site that most traders depend on, as it has information about currencies, their projects, assets, and the volume of liquidity in them.
And also the arrangement of currencies and platforms from best to worst.
It is the site that relied on it.

• +2 1

For me as a newbie here in this forum and seeing this content that you've made it comes to my mind that there is a lot of websites that can earn crypto coins and it was very helpful for us that looking for extra earnings. I wish that this post will see for those who are looking for extra earnings.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day