Websites for crypto coins - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Websites for crypto coins

Thank you very much dear friend of this great forum for sharing these platforms dedicated to the world of cryptocurrencies, I personally knew some of those that the poor man but there are others that he did not know, therefore I thank you
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Thanks for sharing this information to us @Jami273 beginners do ask alot about crypto currency which coins is suitable for trading or investment thanks to information the aforementioned website are different resources you can use to make research about a particular coin.

A really important topic, when I want to analyze the trading movement of a cryptocurrency, I need some sites from which to obtain information about the currency, you have written really important sites on your topic, and personally I prefer the analysis on the MetaTrader program because it contains many powerful indicators and analysis tools that help predict the direction of the currency's price And see if it will increase or decrease  +

On 5/27/2020 at 11:08 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Today i will write about some most popular websites by which anyone can know

- price of all ceypto currency,

their marketcap,ranking,

price graph,trading  pair on different exchanges

- exchanges,their ranking,trading  volume,how much trusted etc.

They are:-

1.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

2.coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

3.coindataflow.com It has information about 7550 cryptocurrencies and 380 exchanges.

4.coinlore.com There is about 4250 coin is available in this with 340 exchanges.

5.coincost.net  It's both numbers are quite bigger than most other with 8200 cryptocoins and 480 exchanges. 

6.coinranking.com It has information about highest number of crypto coin which is almost 10350 coins and 313 exchange with that.

7.beincrypto.com It provide us news about 6759 cryptocurrencies and 361 exchanges.

8.cryptopro.app This one also has information about a good number of crypto currency,more than 3000 coins.It has apps in Google playstore too.

9.athcoinindex.com is another best website for knowing about so many information in details about over 7520 crypto coins(credit:@BTC Future)

So by these websites anyone can easily get any information about any old or new coin and also about the exchanges.

Thank you for sharing this ideas, a list with this list of website we will know which website to visit for valuable information about coin.

There are many profit sites on the Internet that specialize in digital currencies, but I find that this forum is the best and easiest to deal with and it contains many important information

You have shared some good information and users like don't go for a lot of website as if you have already found a good exchange like Yobit then I think its enough.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 5/28/2020 at 3:08 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Today i will write about some most popular websites by which anyone can know

- price of all ceypto currency,

their marketcap,ranking,

price graph,trading  pair on different exchanges

- exchanges,their ranking,trading  volume,how much trusted etc.

They are:-

1.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

2.coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

3.coindataflow.com It has information about 7550 cryptocurrencies and 380 exchanges.

4.coinlore.com There is about 4250 coin is available in this with 340 exchanges.

5.coincost.net  It's both numbers are quite bigger than most other with 8200 cryptocoins and 480 exchanges. 

6.coinranking.com It has information about highest number of crypto coin which is almost 10350 coins and 313 exchange with that.

7.beincrypto.com It provide us news about 6759 cryptocurrencies and 361 exchanges.

8.cryptopro.app This one also has information about a good number of crypto currency,more than 3000 coins.It has apps in Google playstore too.

9.athcoinindex.com is another best website for knowing about so many information in details about over 7520 crypto coins(credit:@BTC Future)

So by these websites anyone can easily get any information about any old or new coin and also about the exchanges.

Its really a good information you shared. 

I only knows about coingecko from all these sites you have shared. But i would try all these sites to check them out. 

This type of information should be shared on the platform which is beneficial for everyone. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I use almost all the web that you shared with us since they are very important to keep up to date with what is happening in the world of cryptocurrencies. The one I use the most is coingecko since it is a very intuitive and easy-to-use platform.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that I don't know much about crypto world because I am also new here even I don't start earning

I usually use coin gecko and coin market cap if there is any other one is suppose to make sure that they do understand everything in the right perspective because in the end this is the best place for us to really configure everything perfectly and in the end we are enjoying this space perfectly 

• +1 1

When buying, selling, investing, it is extremely important to know about the types of currencies (which are many) and if it is possible to know their origin and their history in terms of stability, statistics.
These pages that you share in this post have that information that is extremely important in terms of cryptography and exchanges.
But it is very convenient to consider asking those who have experience in this, or help us from the posts on cryptotalk that talk about these topics. within which your publication would be contemplated, I can be wrong, I am new to this, but from my mistakes I will learn and share my experiences so that others can learn from it.

SailorMoon!

• +1 1

That's vital information on where to view the current price of crypto coins,i will be checking on those sites too but most of the time I prefer using Google search as my friend told me that it's accurate aswell.

Thank you, my friend. Indeed, we need to know these sites in detail in order to be able to work easily and learn about all ancient and modern currencies and how the exchange process takes place

My first experience on this website and I like this website i learn earning some crypto currency coin and I search one of another website for crypto .but I know this site is famous my mostly friend do work on this site.  But I Liston many more site who give crypto. 

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing these sites. I have really not used any websites but I want to start working on coinmarketcap.com which I also believe is a good site and I'll get to know a lot of information about digital currencies.

Good post, from the list you share I use coinmarketcap, and coingeko, are sites that have useful information about each cryptocurrencies

Well dear I know coingecko and coinmarketcap sites to know cryptographic money costs, and search trade data yet you give another 6 site in this rundown its great data since when we contribute are realize any coin subtleties then this locales truly gives faithful data, on account of offer this point.

• +2 1

You've done a good job of sharing information with the helpful sites. It will be good for us as a helper. These sites will play an important role for us as a helper.

Yes a lot of sites used for online transaction. Also you mentioned amazing of them . I don't know about all but I know about coincast.com it's fantastic site' for exchanging crypo coins

Thanks for sharing that information, I did not know some sites.
The one that I have always used is Coinmarketcap, because it is easy to use and also provides very good information. Although I have sometimes also used CoinGecko to look at some features that Coinmarketcap does not offer.

• +1 1

There are many website for cryptocurencies but i prefer the cryptotalk site .all website very popular and every month they getting lots of viwes .i am use cryto site and i use the yobit exchange to check my performance on crypto .

I think there are many websites in the world for coin market. But there are few that are realiistic. So I think in which they are coingo and coinmarketcap these are two very realistic site in the world.

• +1 1

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of topic mate, this will help new members here to know how to see the current price of the crypto coins, for me, i'm using the blockfolio to see the price of crypto coins because it's convenient for me and it requires a little amount of internet usage.

• +5 1

Actually internet is full with different websites. There are many website for the the coins. But I think there is little are the best and they are coingo and coinmarketcap. So these are two great websites.