Do You think anyone invested 50 Bitcoin to investbox in yobit ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

Do You think anyone invested 50 Bitcoin to investbox in yobit ?

yes that's interesting. but when I tried the invest box on x10 coins, the presentation offered was 12%. is it every day or 1 week? if indeed interest is given within 1 week, that means the daily% means 1 week.

Is this true?

I don't know anyone's invested 50 btc in yobit invest box.This is very big amount.I think no one invest 50 btc in yobit invest box

On 10/19/2019 at 4:34 PM, Grace said:

I have seen something amazing today.Yobit offers %15 weekly to the people who has 50 bitcoin.So it means if You have 50 bitcoin You will have 57.5 Bitcoin one week later.And if You keep your money in there for a few weeks You could double your bitcoin.

It is just amazing.

Would You invest to there your money if You had that much money?

I have not seen that offer.15% weekly? Dude I think that is too much specially using bitcoin. But if that really happened, wow! But still, it is shocking and unbelievable, I am not convinced if yobit really does something like that.

nMvFbuZ.png

50 bitcoin is a huge amount, I think very few people will take interest to invest such huge amount and take risk. But if want profit then you should have to take risk and the profit offer by yobit is also very huge. I even can't imagine 50 bitcoin at a time.

YoBit showed itself as a safe place and surely I would invest that much if I would have so much coins. But if it would be all my coins I wouldn't invest in one place. In the case if I would have more than 50 coins I would share it between different kinds of investing places. As it says: "Do not hold all eggs in the same basket", you know.

Edited by Tatiana

On 10/19/2019 at 3:34 PM, Grace said:

I have seen something amazing today.Yobit offers %15 weekly to the people who has 50 bitcoin.So it means if You have 50 bitcoin You will have 57.5 Bitcoin one week later.And if You keep your money in there for a few weeks You could double your bitcoin.

It is just amazing.

At the moment I have checked and there is no investment option you mentioned. Maybe the option is no longer active. Do you still interact with this thread? You should update it.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Yes I will invest with full confidence. People have invested supplementary than that in yobit, yobit trade size is enormous the are roughly whales on yobit that trade a lot of coins each day and a few vendor that lack to covert the coins into coins yobit has the trade number to make that go on fast.the fact is that yobit is real

I don't have 50 bitcoins but if I do have i will invest for sure.investbox on yobit is a really great feature it gives opportunity to earn by investing on ICO project and earn interest rate depends on investment you choose.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:34 PM, Grace said:

It is just amazing.

No, i wont invest it. 50 bitcoin have big potential to earn more if you trade it, 7.5 bitcoin in 1 week in yobit can attain even for 1 day only if your good in trading. So i rather trade it than invest it.

I will not do it, better to use to buy a house or land for a more stable income. Maybe if there are only a few BTC I have the desire to try investbox 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I know the exchanges is not wallets so I don't think about it

But here we talk about 7.6 BITCOIN! !! I will invest sure 😂 its an amazing way to get money

Why not who will leave his bitcoin frozen.

Any trusted place like yobit is worth the try and I really like the platform.

One day i will have that much and i will do it .

I do not think anyone invested 50 bitcoin to investbox in yobit.This amount is a huge amount but many people invest up to 1 btc in yobit investbox.

2 hours ago, Heroshema said:

I know the exchanges is not wallets so I don't think about it

But here we talk about 7.6 BITCOIN! !! I will invest sure 😂 its an amazing way to get money

But as the investbox is much profitable so putting 50 btc in the investbox is secured and i think  many person has put more than 50 btc in the yobit investbox.

1 hour ago, vindisel said:

It is so hard to bleive that a person will  invest 50 btc in a exchange site. I can not believe it. But if the topic is true you have told then i also would love to invest them.

As I know yobit is the most trusted crypto exchange and everyone trust this exchange very much that's why investing 50 btc in the yobit investbox is a normal matter to me.

Its great deal but the amount 50 bitcoin out of my range I can't invest in investment box but any one have huge money they invest here because yobit is trusted and legit exchange I think their is no fake in this offer 

Very promissing deal though its seems really good as yobit exchange is legit and a trusted one but 50 bitcoin invested by a one person i think there is no one can do that.maybe a group of person or a group of investors will do

I think it's possible for some to invest that amount of bitcoin in yobit's investbox because some of the investment offer there is really good like the x10, micro and rur. He can make his money grow their if he's good at managing his crypto. It's a good offer, and I think he will not feel the loss even he lose some of crypto because of the actions need in order to gain the daily interest.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:40 PM, Wrath said:

Yes people have invested more than that in yobit, yobit trade volume is huge the are some whales on yobit that trade a lot of coins daily and some vendor that want to covert the coins into cash yobit has the trade volume to make that happen fast.

Yes you are right .yobit exchange is the best platform to invest and earn thr profitable returns through the investment..50 btc is not a big deal fo invest..many traders invest more than that 

Yes if i have these coins then i invest in these in yobit invest box and earn profit 15% weekly. This is the great opportunity for the bitcoins holder that invest and take weekly base profit this is 15%. It is huge profit and big offer for crypto trader.

Good morning mate,This is great news for people who owns bitcoins.if i have that much money i would totally buy a mansion.Thank you for the information mate.

Yes if I have then I will invest here. Because yobit is a trusted site. Also 15% is a big profit. No one can not give us like this.. so I really interested.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:34 PM, Grace said:

It is just amazing.

I wish i have 50 bitcoin that i can invest and earn bigger from them. actually who have lot of money can earn lot money too.