How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram

Scammers are everywhere especially on telegram! this would be really useful for all of us! there are many useful groups and channels there i like to keep uptodate with them but adding me to unknown groups is really annoying thing! if you know a way to prevent strange people from groups and channels from chatting with us , i hope from you to share it with us too!

Since I am a new member and I read a few times ago who are crooks and what are their methods and they are in groups so I will try to write comments according to instructions and not repeat ideas that were in previous comments and try to add ideas or suggestions and ask for help from older members I know that they are not groups of fraudsters so that  This forum remains clean and thank you

On 5/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Thank you friend, there are many scammers in telegram social network but this settings will help us a lot to stay far from them. I have got scammed several times with fake groups in telegram but they have not steal my money.

You're still lucky because they don't get anything on you buy be careful because most of the people are not trustworthy that's why don't trust easily especially in your private information. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/3/2020 at 1:36 AM, Dark_Sky said:

You're still lucky because they don't get anything on you buy be careful because most of the people are not trustworthy that's why don't trust easily especially in your private information. 

I lost almost 20usd in telegram because I received a private massage from someone in a group in one airdrop I participated in were he told me since the coin is not yet launched he can buy it let's bargain. Although I received a good amount from the airdrop I sell a little Percentage of it to him after sending it he said he didn't have transaction fee to transfer me money in ethereum ok I told him to pay me in eth and he is requesting in btc. I send him a little ether as gas fee so that he transfer me the eth but to my surprise this guy blocked me after a successful transaction. Since then I hate private massages and I don't trust everyone.

On 8/2/2020 at 9:39 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Scammers are everywhere especially on telegram! this would be really useful for all of us!

Yes no doubt this will reduce the number of scammers you can meet on telegram because the number of this scammers is increasing day by day.

On 5/20/2020 at 6:12 AM, Zaino34 said:

We must adjust these settings so that we do not fall into any fraud operations because the telegram has become full of scammers and we must not join these groups because most of them are scams

That's right we must avoid falling into scam group because if we lost what we have we will always remember it that's why for us to avoid it to happen then we must be careful. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is absolutly helpful am always very careful here online that I may not find myself in the wrong side of the law the good things is to make sure that we are able to really define the good things that comes with a lot of privacy , take care of your data and in the end you will be well organized

its a great topic on this forum.. thanks for this usefull post.. this way stop spaming and stop cheaters comments.. this platform gives us more positive lessons and gain our knowledge 

On 5/20/2020 at 12:29 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

i would generally try to not enter any groups on telegram and only look for channels as groups are sometimes so big and not useful at all

Same here if ever I join telegram then I will not give any intention or interest to join ant group for me to avoid accidentally added to scam groups. 

you should must hard on privacy and everyone must follow the rules and regulations.. i know that scammers and cheaters grow now these days.. follow this way we can avoid the scammers and cheaters 

Every day when I log into Telegram, I find myself on tons of cryptocurrency channels

I get out of it without doing anything

I will follow your advice so that strangers cannot get me into these channels

Thank you for the update mate and even if we mistakingly got added to such group then we should make sure we don't agree with any news they tell you because they will just miss guide you into there trap and the next thing will be you losing your funds for nothing and no one will be in the position to compensate you if you lose.

• +1 1

Since Telegram is the most used communication platform by companies, traders and project owners, it is natural for scammers to be present in it a lot and thus try to lure people into the trap of fraud Of course, as I mentioned, there are steps to preserve privacy in using Telegram, but preserving the privacy and confidentiality of our confidential information is most important, as it is not, in any case, necessary to share this information with anyone, whatever the temptations.

• +1 1

Thanks for providing us with the steps that can help us secure our telegram account from scammers adding us to their groups unknowingly. l hope if l followed those steps I will be free from scammers adding me to their groups unknowingly.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

It would be good to turn everything off too as some scammers can invite you to groups without even being your contacts. There are many bugs in telegram too and they find and exploit them but the developers are doing good job in finding them. Telegram is not needed a lot but only for some notifications that may have opportunities. I use it for some trading channels.

• +2 2

8 hours ago, Marks33 said:

Thanks for providing us with the steps that can help us secure our telegram account from scammers adding us to their groups unknowingly. l hope if l followed those steps I will be free from scammers adding me to their groups unknowingly.

@Marks33 usually it happen whenever you join in telegram airdrop Channel and from there scammer take your telegram username then  invite you in their scam project..so to avoid them the best way for you to dont join in scam airdrop channel plus..because at past i did the same mistake which still lead me to face scammer..   So be careful from the situation every time..         

• +2 2

Thank you, it's a good piece of information.  In my opinion, we do not have to respond to these fraudsters in any way.  They make huge offers and make big profits, but everyone knows that this is not really the case.  We just have to not respond to them and turn down any offer from an unknown important person that was tempting.  Not only Telegram groups have crooks, they are almost everywhere.

• +2 2

Thank you my dear, I have not known about this and in telegram I am get called in mane channels that are scam and this is I am hate and stop useing telegram. You are say that we need to move this option about who can add me to group cheats from everybody to my contacts and I will go and try to move this know and make this so thescammers will finaly stop this.

• +1 2

In wire its better to set everything in private in light of the fact that most tricksters are very sketch they will coordinate message you imparting Investment or Forex sign at that point request cash they regularly need you to send your cash to there address so its better to conceal your number picture and Other individual Details.

• +1 2

Thank you for this information my friend, a lot of spams are coming up and it is very difficult to handle them. Now, with this great tip i can avoid entering the spam groups.

• +1 3

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Marks33 usually it happen whenever you join in telegram airdrop Channel and from there scammer take your telegram username then  invite you in their scam project..so to avoid them the best way for you to dont join in scam airdrop channel plus..because at past i did the same mistake which still lead me to face scammer..   So be careful from the situation every time..         

Sorry for the hard luck I will avoid joining any airdrops channel so that they will not used that as opportunity to get my details scammed me in the nearest future.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I have been contacted by fraudsters pretending to be a money investor and to deposit 100 and give him interest and returns from where they get our accounts on our telegrams. It's very annoying.

Telegram is the first place, and these are the right steps, but discussion societies are spread everywhere on the Internet, and therefore the deterrent we must have or who we are first and not to be dragged behind the tempting offers and quick win.

• +2 2