Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million

5 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

I am believe that bitcoin price will never reach 1 million dollars.This price is vey very high.Now bitcoin price only 8k dollars.One million is more long then present price

Yes to go to 1 million need more time for btc. I think as the price started increasing so the run will continue till 1 million and after 5 years the price may hit 1 million.

Everything is possible in future but if you look at the current price of bitcoin it is impossible right now bitcoin will cross $15000 maybe this year but it is very difficult that bitcoin touch or even cross 1 million dollar in coming years because bitcoin is decentralized currency no one control bitcoin price it price is just fluctuating according to market condition bitcoin price rise again in future but it will not touch 1 million dollar

I also do not believe that Bitcoin will reach $ 1 million. It seems to me that this is impossible. Most likely the growth will be very smooth, and the maximum possible price of bitcoin is $ 100,000.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:51 PM, hassanmnr said:

million dollar value for single Bitcoin for me is just a Dream,and will never happen forever.thats too much amount for a single currency and what about altcoins?if bitcoin reached that amount then alts will worth 100k each?no mate what i believe atleast 100-500k$ is more than enough to achieve and this will thousands or millions of Bitcoiners become a Millionaires 

that is correct and its insane that i see lots of people in this market believe it will reach that high, the best price bitcoin can reach is 40k and thats on a good day.

On 10/19/2019 at 11:35 AM, duncun007 said:

I have seen a lot of people talking about bitcoin reaching higher levels up to 1 million but those people never ask where will this liquidity come from? 

before the 2012 halving the price of bitcoin was 12$ and after the halving we saw a marketcap growing from bellow 1 billion to 14 billion and the second halving the second halving the price was 650$ and then the marketcap grew to over 250 billion in late 2017,  i think by now we all know the next halving will be in 2020 so the market will need over 10 trillion dollars for the price to rise up and mining to be profitable, so unless anyone out there can tell me where crypto will get that liquidity from i dont see bitcoin going that high.

Future is uncertain. And prediction of crypto coin is one of the hardest job to do. Bitcoin is a most valued cryptocurrency and it's price fluctuates every second. I think  predicting bitcoin for future is harder and reaching 1million is way to far. No one knows what can happen.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:16 PM, alicenora said:

It will be more than it! You will see...When it's price 30 usd it went up to 200 USD and everybody said it will steal your money etc...But it went to higher again and again.It will continue doing this surely'

Peoples says that BTC is not a real coin and they steal your money but see now how much the BTC is valuable for peoples and now this time BTC is high but still it will not make a huge high because now this time market bull it will touch teh almost 200,000$ as i analyse it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Even 100.000$ would be extreme for Bitcoin's price and I don't think that anyone would be buying at levels like these. The fiat entering the space is getting lower and lower. Right now we are pumping on automatic bots trading and tether printing and nothing else. I think that the few money that entered the market in 2019 are already out and spent in new houses and cars by the devs and big investors. Probably Bitcoin price won't do anything else besides dumping from now on. The speculators are praying for a miracle but most will actually get rekt by the price they set to sell.

I think such an assessment is not true, bitcoin is likely to go even higher than that. The future will come to this number. about 30-50 years

9 hours ago, MD. Sajib said:

After all 21 million coins have been eroded, I think the value will be much larger. This will make it impossible to own 1 BTC. As a result, its price will rise significantly. And I think 1 million is a small number. Let the billion talk

Yes that is right. Bitcoin have limited supply. So from time to time the reward for miner will going decreased. So to get some Bitcoin will be hard in the future. If the demand is going high but the supply is same, you can know there is chance the price going up rapidly. That is why now is the best time to buy some Bitcoin to holding.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

No of course it can't be happen that is really high number it cant be that much any soon day maybe after 200 years no one knows that.

best wishes in you ways guys..

As if we saw past history of this market then we not very surprised if bitcoin goes to one million dollars because it's pump and dump very unexpected and everyone else surprised about it.

Bitcoin may touch a million dollars, but you have to consider the situation in which it will achieve that amount. First it won't in any near future. We are talking about a very distant future, where people would already dumped fiat currecncy. And although unreal, but I don't believe the price jump will be overnight, after some event, that is highly unlikely. The price rise will be gradual, and will take a lot of time

On 10/19/2019 at 1:50 PM, duncun007 said:

I have seen a lot of people talking about bitcoin reaching higher levels up to 1 million but those people never ask where will this liquidity come from? 

before the 2012 halving the price of bitcoin was 12$ and after the halving we saw a marketcap growing from bellow 1 billion to 14 billion and the second halving the second halving the price was 650$ and then the marketcap grew to over 250 billion in late 2017,  i think by now we all know the next halving will be in 2020 so the market will need over 10 trillion dollars for the price to rise up and mining to be profitable, so unless anyone out there can tell me where crypto will get that liquidity from i dont see bitcoin going that high.

Everyone is entitle to his opinion, but we all know that demand and trust is the two things that will push the price high, just like in fiat people are trusting it because it is coming from the government they trust as long as investors are trusting Bitcoin the price will continue to move up.

This may happen, but the dollar should depreciate greatly. Liquidity can be found in a few years, because the dollar is printed every day in huge quantities. If this continues, then soon we will have enough liquidity for a bitcoin price of one million dollars. That's just it will be the wrong money.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:50 AM, duncun007 said:

I do not think that it will cross the 1 million dollars. Because this has alot of the volume. And this is not happening the next 100 years.

After the BTC is halved, the cost of mining (electricity, equipment) will multiply for the production of BTC. I believe Bitcoin will be an international currency.

Bitcoin at 1,000,000 USD is an unrealistic prediction and hardly anyone will fall for that one. It might happen but not in the next 10 years or maybe 20 years. But it happen in due time if an maybe i hope we are all still alive.

spacer.png

We never know whether bitcoin will ever reach 1 Million or not. At least not in the near future, I think. In the very far future? That's possible, but it may take a very long time until it reaches that price. 

2 hours ago, outsskux said:

I'm not sure, but I am quite confident in bitcoin, 1 million is a large number and the future can be achieved if bitcoin is always the highest value today. and not even 1 million could be more.

Back in 2010, no one ever thought in 7 years time Bitcoin was going to worth $20,000, but it did, so it's not as simple as saying Yes it will or No it won't because a lot of factors have to play out. However 1 million dollars is such a huge amount for 1 Bitcoin and considering the colossal damage  that would leave on fiat money, I think, the governments themselves will never allow that to happen.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, todding said:

its not approximately how long it ought to touch 1 million my companion, its around from where will the advertise get over 10 trillion infused to pump the cost that tall, and after the splitting BTC ought to remain over 20k so it can be still productive for mineworkers.

That wasn't  my comments you quoted there and my take remains that Bitcoin attaining the price 1 million is much of a pipe dream than what reality can support. Have you heard the latest of John McAfee's threat if Bitcoin is not worth 1 million by end of 2020? Read this :

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2020/01/06/one-of-the-biggest-bets-in-bitcoin-revealed-to-be-a-ruse/  

Well bitcoin will reach that price but it wouldn't happen over night, just by looking at bitcoin total supply now, if 20 percent of the world population decided to own a fraction of bitcoin, that kind of demand will drive bitcoin price to a unimaginable zone.

On 1/11/2020 at 9:51 AM, Maaz sultan said:

Yes i think the value of bitcoin will never reach the 1 million because the figure 1 million $ is very high amount and now a days the value of bitcoin is  8,104.74 United States Dollar so you i can thank the bitcoin will rise to 15000$ is the highest.

i think even 15000 will sound a bit too much for bitcoin this month but maybe in a few months with halving news and hype we might reach it.

The simplest explanation is that the rarer an object, the more expensive the price. Right now we will see prices that will soon soar high because there will be only a little bitcoin generated per block. Smart people have started to buy from now. Stupid people still ask this and that.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:50 AM, duncun007 said:

Dear mate I do think the same too I don't see any means of bitcoins going that high  because  you can't find such high liquidity for bitcoins  in such a time like this even if the price of bitcoins rise it won't go high as 1million dollars