Can I get profit mining btc my own! - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I get profit mining btc my own!

On 10/19/2019 at 6:49 AM, Luciferludz said:

Whether cab be yes or no, it's depends in your country electricity cost per kw. But using elecricity to mine always not profitable thats why biggest bitcoin mining rig use solar power electricity forms their own source of electricity such as water. 

True in countries where the electricity charges are high I definitely impossible to mine your own coins

Yes of course you can get profit mining Bitcoin, but all depend about your machine or computer, because now to mine you need a special machine and potential computer to mine, so you will invest a lot of money and include the some cost about electricity, so yes you will get profits but after you return your inversion.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In my opinion, mining this year is not profitable at all. If you get free electricity, maybe yes you can get some profit with mining Bitcoin. But mining process is not like before, because will taking long time. Also sure this year the reward will decreased. So will make your earning get decreased time to time. Other cost you need calculate also, like maintenance and internet bill.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:49 AM, Luciferludz said:

Whether cab be yes or no, it's depends in your country electricity cost per kw. But using elecricity to mine always not profitable thats why biggest bitcoin mining rig use solar power electricity forms their own source of electricity such as water. 

You are wrong. For now, only few company are using water and solar energy to supply their mining farms. furthermore, do not confond mining RIG and ASIC; A rig is built with GPUs. Mining farms do not use GPUs but ASICs.

5 hours ago, febriyana said:

In my opinion, mining this year is not profitable at all. If you get free electricity, maybe yes you can get some profit with mining Bitcoin. But mining process is not like before, because will taking long time. Also sure this year the reward will decreased. So will make your earning get decreased time to time. Other cost you need calculate also, like maintenance and internet bill.

Depending on where is based the company, you can get ROI in 230 days with cloud mining contracts (at the actual BTC price).

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

yes you can , but To start mining Bitcoin, you will need to obtain Bitcoin mining hardware. In the early days of Bitcoin's appearance, it was possible to prospect with your computer's CPU or high-speed video processor card. This is no longer possible now, the dedicated Bitcoin chips that offer performance 100 times the capacity of legacy systems are what dominate the Bitcoin mining sector.

Bitcoin mining without anything will consume more electricity than you are likely to earn. It is necessary to prospect for bitcoin with the best bitcoin mining equipment specifically built for that purpose. Several companies such as Avalon offer excellent systems

I've been hearing a lot about this mining of a thing and never knew it is this serious, like its uses electricity and kilowatts. I guess there is a lot to learn about crypto.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:27 PM, BullRunBit said:

You need strong "machines" to profitable mining BTC. Why you dont start with some altcoin and when you mining some amount sell for BTC? And about electricity, you talk about "water" I head about solar about water I did not heard till now. 😁 Do you think that can be profitable? Why than people buy expensive GPU or CPU? 

Thee are alot of heavy machines that are being very very heavy. And hence we can be making money from this.

i think its gonna be really hard and for making that you have to spend more money than using electricity but everything is possible and you can get your shot maybe you success.for mining you need to buy miners too and your earnings depends to your miner machine too.

On 19.10.2019 at 13:49, Luciferludz said:

in all countries there is already mining, or at least have been in the recent mining boom, all this has been done, and now inveterate miners continue their work on mining.

48 minutes ago, touchsgers said:

If you want to mine Bitcoin forlorn truthful you in your property it will taken a toll you to lots it is particularly troublesome to mine Bitcoin now you would really like to mine in a few matters known as mining pool you mine with different person who mine as properly in her house and at last they dissemination the remunerate

my friend do not need me to explain what is it? I was mining 4 years ago using a script algorithm to mine silver coins and I understand this whole school.

yes you can , but it will be because you trade, either also you collected satoshis or you are paid in bitcoin in a working place such as this forum there is a lot to which one should be able to follow, bitcoin to me is different and its like when we used to have phones such as Nokias, they really dominated the days of phones when it started, but then came cheaper and better coins such as Sum sang and also Iphones and the domination Nokia just fell, am gaining confidence is XRP

To be honest with you mining is not really profitable like its used to. Mostly when you mine you will only get your electricity bill growing up too much to have a profit while mining.

17 minutes ago, 1Max_Ivanov1 said:

Yes even much higher profit what determines how higher you mine coins is not the number of miners involved but how powerful your machines are in confirming transactions at a faster rate 

All profits or profits are determined from the mining machine. The better the mining machine, the better the profit. And vice versa.

Well i do not think that mining is really profitable because your electricity bill might be more high than what you made in a month

24 minutes ago, dupsroos said:

Depending on in which is primarily based the organization, you'll get ROI in 230 days with cloud mining contracts (at the genuine BTC fee).

Mining in cloud mining is too risky because it's not basically physical mining. We only invest and benefit from the value of the investment.

No, mining btc is not profitable for small time miners. The cost of equipment and electricity, plus the difficulty of mining bitcoin keeps increasing the more you mine. Factor in the cost of maintenance of your equipment, makes mining bitcoin a money drain.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 10/18/2019 at 10:49 PM, Luciferludz said:

Yes for mining you must see the electricity cost this is very important for mining that your electricity bill is not goes to higher otherwise you will not able to get profit from  mining .

If a country uses solar energy, then the mining will be profitable and it's not bad at all. For countries with high electricity costs like my country, the exploitation is not profitable, just like making goods and leaving no value.

56 minutes ago, Cbnayeem88 said:

As it is, depending on what you mine, it can take several months before your cloud mining investment becomes profitable. However, at least with cloud mining, you don't have to worry about power consumption costs and other direct costs related to doing all of the mining with your own rig.

Yes right agree with your comments at all it's depends on coins device and difeculty of mine any Coins, and calculate all on reduce what they cost you and see if you can get any profit, and this process can take a long time

I don't think you need to mine if you are afraid that mining will not be profitable. People's minds are different and everyone does not have the same ability to think. Mining bitcoin is only for geniuses.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Although mining at home by oneself is an expensive business, there are other options that can make mining more profitable. Mining with a hosted company-where they offer cheap energy, set up hardware and rigs and take good care of your miners can be very money-saving and easy. HashMax would be a good choice if you considered miner hosting.

I don't know why the biggest bitcoin mining use is solar power such as electricity produced by electricity.
It depends on your country's electricity consumption. But why not use it green.

Mining bitcoins your own it is most profitable than using cloud mining to mine, but when you are mining your own you'll need to have the best source of energy

1 hour ago, Lubruselu said:

Mining bitcoins your own it is most profitable than using cloud mining to mine, but when you are mining your own you'll need to have the best source of energy

But it will be impossible to produce your own source of energy while you have one mining hardware, you must have at least ten mining hardwares

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup