Can I get profit mining btc my own! - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I get profit mining btc my own!

Whether cab be yes or no, it's depends in your country electricity cost per kw. But using elecricity to mine always not profitable thats why biggest bitcoin mining rig use solar power electricity forms their own source of electricity such as water. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Just now, Luciferludz said:

Whether cab be yes or no, it's depends in your country electricity cost per kw. But using elecricity to mine always not profitable thats why biggest bitcoin mining rig use solar power electricity forms their own source of electricity such as water. 

You need strong "machines" to profitable mining BTC. Why you dont start with some altcoin and when you mining some amount sell for BTC? And about electricity, you talk about "water" I head about solar about water I did not heard till now. 😁 Do you think that can be profitable? Why than people buy expensive GPU or CPU? 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

In many countries electricity is so expensive that mining is not profitable. The profit for mining is only a few cents per day. If you want to mine on your own try other currencies than Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The answer to your question is hard, for example it would depend what country you live in, also what equipment you are using. For example mining with a PC, your most likely to burn out the GPU and Processor quickly rendering it useless, also the cost of electricity is a big factor in relation to profits. But if you have a decent mining rig along with access to cheap or free electricity then you will see a return in profits. The more mining rigs you can afford the better!

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Electricity definitely plays a very important role in mining... I would dare to say that it is the base of the whole profitability...

To mine BTC, the first thing you need is very cheap or green electricity

Than you need to get specialized hardware that will allow you to compete in terms of hash power and get some coin... at the moment, ASICs or better are required... it is no use to think about mining BTC with anything with less hashpower

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Sure. You just need to understand the essence of this process. It is the process of earning and withdrawal. If you are ready to build your computer (or even several), then be prepared to run 24/7 days a week. 

• +1 2

In this days if you think bit mining will make you rich so you are wrong, you have to own very powerful equipments and a lot of energy to cover mining, iy is really expensive. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

If you think about electricity then I suggest you to do cloud mining. before doing cloud mining you need to be sure about the mining site and then you can get profit.

• -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes you can get Profit Or You can not Its depend on mining expenses .which Mining GPU you are Using and what are the Cooling and electricity cost.and also depend on Mining Difficulty rate ..

• +1 2

I think its become difficult to get profit from mining. There is electricity cost, also sometime there is risk of damaging of system with heat. After paying these costs i do not think you will get good percentage profit out of this. You can avoid these cost with cloud mining but cloud mining sites are also scammers.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Mining is good for personal gain of crypto but it is also takes time and money and electricity so you better get perpeard for the cost of the electricity bill it is not cheap but it is 100% safe than buying hashing power because the machine is with you to mine the crypto.

Mining of your own can help you understand crypto but it takes huge amount of time to install all the cables the machines the software's to mine I will recommed you to mine your self if you dont really trust hash sellers so I personally think mining is profitable and safe but the crypto you mine defer I mine zcash it is good for me.

• +1 2

3 hours ago, Opinder said:

I think its become difficult to get profit from mining. There is electricity cost, also sometime there is risk of damaging of system with heat. After paying these costs i do not think you will get good percentage profit out of this. You can avoid these cost with cloud mining but cloud mining sites are also scammers.

Right to say now a days get the large profit from mining is difficult and also in my country the financial crises is going to the peak and the prices of all things is go to increase especially the electricity cost.

• +1 1

Hi my friend that is not profitable today! because coast are very high than profits. Equipements, energy coast and other coast make this a bad thing! you will lose your money and time! good luck to you! thanks

• +1 1

If you want to mine Bitcoin lonely just you in your house it will cost you to much it's very difficult to mine Bitcoin now you need to mine in some things called mining pool you mine with other person who mine too in her house and finally they distribution the reward

• +1 1

Yes you can if you have a good enough initial investment and live in Siberia. Other than that you can mine less power consuming algorithms.
BTC mining is expensive these days. Alt coins are more feasible option.

• +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 10:49 AM, Luciferludz said:

Renewable energy like wind and solar energy have very long payback period and cannot produce much. If you use these things your payback period will increase by bigger time. 

• +1 1

On 12/27/2019 at 7:40 PM, HammadAli said:

Renewable energy like wind and solar energy have very long payback period and cannot produce much. If you use these things your payback period will increase by bigger time. 

If you do your own research you will found thats all of the biggest bitcoin mining rigs they are using their oun source of energy in order to get somehow the good profit more than if they were be using paying bill electricity

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

7 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

If you do your own research you will found thats all of the biggest bitcoin mining rigs they are using their oun source of energy in order to get somehow the good profit more than if they were be using paying bill electricity

That is what I am saying that payback period of wind and solar energy is too high. So why they go for those? And if they go then what would be their average payback period? 

I dont think right now with this Bitcoin price situation mining you will convert to a man rich: impossible the actually Bitcoin price it is not for cover your investment on powerful equipment and energy.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/19/2019 at 9:27 AM, madoras said:

mining must have equipment for mining and dont forget about electricity cost because thats cost u must pay for mining cost too

The bitcoin mining is profitable but the only things that's make it to not be profitable is only electricity cost, because you can mine btc and you will directly all your mined bitcoins to pay for the electricity cost so that's you will be paying around

• +2 1

Iqoption.com/signup

If you have a free electricity or low electricity, i think mining is okay, but you should must have atleast the right equipment for mining. because if you use mining with other devices like phone, that is really worst.

• +1 1

I think that if you want to exploit effectively and make a profit, you should try mining with different currencies such as bitcoin, eth, litecoin, rippe ... I am currently mining like that. It suits me but may not suit others.

• +1 1

For states with higher electric rates, you could spend more than $6,000 in electricity to mine a single bitcoin. With the cost of one coin hovering at $7,000 as of November 2019, the energy costs alone don't make it worth it

• +1 1

Mining bitcoin is really hard, most people will mine altcoins most popularly is Ethereum and then convert to bitcoin if you want

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png