Can I get profit mining btc my own! - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I get profit mining btc my own!

On 18.02.2020 at 05:38, Afroz said:

Of course, because it is effective at digging up your cheap electricity contract.  After you start now,

Yes you'll be able get Benefit Otherwise You can not Its depend on mining costs .which Mining GPU you're Utilizing and what are the Cooling and power cost.and too depend on Mining Trouble rate ..

I recommend you please be loyal in your trading experiences instead of just being in the mining approach. In tradings, you can apply your own trading strategies. You can determine how much profits can you make by your trading activities.

Mining is not profitable. Trading is profitable. Because, for mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration.Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:49 AM, Luciferludz said:

Whether cab be yes or no, it's depends in your country electricity cost per kw. But using elecricity to mine always not profitable thats why biggest bitcoin mining rig use solar power electricity forms their own source of electricity such as water. 

Even if your electricity is free, you need a huge amount of hashrate to earn money from BTC mining so you need to own some (not only one) ASIC mining hardware.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Just an example: suppose that you have an Antminer T17+ 55TH/s ($975) and your electricity cost is $0.10 Kw/h. You will get $3.75 profit on BTC or $4.35 on BSV. That means you will get ROI in 260 days if your ASIC is running 24/24 and 7/7 at the actual Bitcoin price. However, remember that Bitcoin halving will happen in may and the block rewards will be divide by 2...

2 days to profit -Here-

I think now a days its very hard to start mining by your self because its need a great power ! and it will cost a lot ! you have to buy a good computer to start mining 

I don't think mining btc bring any profit unless you have a very expensive setup . It can be profitable if bitcoin price goes up. Now now I thik mining btc is not that worthy. 

For this time there is no way to make profit by minning if we Don't have an expensive setup. There are specific device to mine bitcoin only. But we can l mine other coins.     

The use of renewable energies is a very wonderful thing, and currency mining is a positive thing to learn about solar energy.

Start easy mining in Fast & Smart mining server. Highlights: Online Registration Option Available, An Experienced Bitcoin Mining Community, A User-Friendly Interface, 24/7 Support Service Available.

Welcome with me
Calculating the costs from purchasing equipment, electricity and maintenance process are all factors that must be taken into account in calculating mining profitability or not, in addition to relying on a reference rate for the price of bitcoin

If you need to earn good in mining, its better for you to have mining tools that will help you in your investment. Mining is profitable but you just need plans before starting.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/23/2020 at 11:47 PM, AmjadBydn said:

I think now a days its very hard to start mining by your self because its need a great power ! and it will cost a lot ! you have to buy a good computer to start mining 

Specially after the the halving the mining will be very difficult in pool and more for own mining, it's a bad choice to mine now 

This depends on many factors. The main thing is the equipment. To mine exactly bitcoins, you need a lot of ASICs, respectively, of capacity. And if you have hardware on video cards, it is better to mine altcoin and exchange it for bitcoins.

Instead of mining l would make trading or investing in altcoins. That is why l don't see any chance in mining. That means for own going mining you need to have a lot of things, like energy, good computers. 

8 hours ago, Trader21 said:

Instead of mining l would make trading or investing in altcoins. That is why l don't see any chance in mining. That means for own going mining you need to have a lot of things, like energy, good computers. 

Right you can make more profit buy trading or invest in altcoins than mining now and specially after the halving in the next month it will be very hard and cost to much money with low earning 

You need to find a suitable outlet to cover the costs of mining bitcoin. Definitely and equipment should be more powerful models of ASICs. 

On 10/19/2019 at 7:49 AM, Luciferludz said:

But using elecricity to mine always not profitable thats why biggest bitcoin mining rig use solar power electricity

You confuse "profitable" and "+ profitable". It should also be mentioned that any investment is subject to a ROI period. Profitable doesn't means "a lot of benefits", even 10$ of benefits is "profitable"...

2 days to profit -Here-

The cost of electricity is one of the most important obstacles facing mining, so I always recommend using alternative energy to save the most money, and solar energy encourages the use of the largest number of mining devices with a large retail rate.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The answer is yes, a lot of minerals do this alone without any cooperation or group, but the profit varies from country to country according to costs and equipment.

2 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

It also depends on the capital you will start with. Starting with $10000 will not earn you anything, you will need millions of dollar if not even billions of dollars to start. Or do not mind alone and join a mining pool. 

I think mining needs a lot of money. Yes, but I also think that 10,000 dollars will suffice for you to start mining and earn from it , my friend.

Getting profits from the mining field inside your country depends on the price of the device that you buy and also depends on the price of the electricity that you use and that the mining field does not have to be always profitable because if currency rates fall we will not be able to achieve any profits due to the high price of electricity and the price of Mining devices

If you have a source of electricity that you have a licence to use for your personal activities then if you should spent all your day until you understand how to mine Bitcoin and how much you need to invest. If you take loan, do it from your bank and not from shady loan sharks. 

Electricity is a very important element in mining and we must secure it at the cheapest prices in order for mining to be more profitable. I believe that the adoption of mining methods by electricity is renewable and clean energies.

Yes you can get profit by mining on your own but it is too pricy the tools and equipment you need to use is very expensive. But if you gave the capability to provide the tools you need in mining and you can sustain your self on paying electricity in mining everyday you can start mining on your own.