Can I get profit mining btc my own! - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I get profit mining btc my own!

Yes of course the only factor that decide if the mining is profitable or not id the electricity cost, and as you said most of mining rig are using the solar energy to avoid the high bill of the electrity while doing mining

If you do not join mining pool and mine your own, you can get profit but you will need millions of miners for that. But if you think you will earn at home, do not deceive yourself. 

It depends on what kind of mining you are talking about , if it is mobile mining or laptop mining or cloud one, I think all those that I have mentioned have very small profit , but if you are talking about buying the special mining devices, then I will tell you that this is a very expensive procedure , you need a placed o do this work and you need it to be cooled and on top of all you need a cheap source of power, so what you earn is barely enough to cover the expenses. 

• +1 1

It relies upon on what form of mining you are speaking approximately , if it is cell mining or pc mining or cloud one, I suppose all people who i have mentioned have very small income , but if you are speaking approximately buying the special mining gadgets, then i'm able to let you know that this is a totally steeply-priced process , you want a positioned o try this work and also you want it to be cooled and on pinnacle of all you need a cheap supply of power, so what you earn is barely enough to cowl the fees.

We need to use alternative sources of power, such as solar energy, in order for mining to be profitable, since we know that electricity costs are high and equipment prices are high, so we need to reduce these costs as much as possible.

Actually, all the process depend on your machine or computer, because now to mine you need a special machine and potential computer to mine.Bitcoin mining without anything will consume more electricity than you are likely to earn.The cost of equipment and electricity, plus the difficulty of mining bitcoin keeps increasing the more you mine. For mining you need to buy miners too and your earnings depends to your miner machine.

To earn profits from mining, you must have a lot of equipment, the most important of which is regular electric power, if the electricity is irregular, you will not be able to earn profits.

• +2 1

You can get a great profit from mining of Bitcoin through mining devices. You should have to create your own mining place where you can manage heavy power computers to mine the Bitcoin. Instead of this, you will not get any penny from mining of Bitcoin through mobile application or website.

If you can afford to buy a mining machine you can surely earn profits out of that machine but you have to choose the mining currency very carefully

Yes evey things is possible in this world. So no fear any thing . You always try to new thing and one day scucess in your foot or door. This is my opion.And thankyou so much asking this question