Can I get profit mining btc my own! - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I get profit mining btc my own!

You can try other mining currencies, but mining is now, the profit is low, and if you want to buy mining equipment, this will cost you a lot of money.

Sure the best way to get profit from mining bitcoin is to mine bitcoins for your own, but it will be depending on the electricity thats will be costing you.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

My friend, mining has certain conditions so that you can make good money. Electricity is a major thing. I don't think solar energy can solve the problem. I think you should work with cryptocurrency trading.

It also depends on the country and everywhere weather. Nowadays, in the winter season, there is sunshine somewhere, so it is difficult to use solae energy nowadays. Somewhere there is more water, somewhere there is more sun, then it differs everywhere. Secondly, there are some countries where it is illegal to use Bitcoin Mining. In my opinion, Bitcoin and Mining can be used by people who know how to take risks and can afford the benefits of loss. 

• +2 1

You can make your own btc miner but you have to take care of your country because to make btc mine you need a lot of electric city and you have to have 24 hour electric city.If you have these then you can earn income from your BTC

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 12:27 PM, BullRunBit said:

You need strong "machines" to profitable mining BTC. Why you dont start with some altcoin and when you mining some amount sell for BTC? And about electricity, you talk about "water" I head about solar about water I did not heard till now. 😁 Do you think that can be profitable? Why than people buy expensive GPU or CPU? 

Strong machines doesn't means you'll be earning more, but sometimes strong machines can cost you to get more losses from energy cost because strong machines using high volts of energy.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In my opinion, my friend, I think that mining depends on your country or where you live and does it provide you with electricity without which you cannot do anything if the electricity costs are high, then you will not win anything, but you will lose, but if the cost of electricity is cheap you can win a lot From the money and thank you my friend.

Brother mining is not a easy work as u have to invest huge amount of cash carefully with proper planning. Well if u have free electricity and low electricity cost then no doubt working with proper planning u can earn a good profit through bitcoin mining. 

It's hard because it takes a lot of time, but of course you can do it on your own. so don't expect big positions from mining. I don't recommend it to you. you should do better research

On 10/19/2019 at 8:49 AM, Luciferludz said:

Whether cab be yes or no, it's depends in your country electricity cost per kw. But using elecricity to mine always not profitable thats why biggest bitcoin mining rig use solar power electricity forms their own source of electricity such as water. 

Thats why for the biggest mining rigs they are using their own source of energy thats will have no high cost in order to mine bitcoins without guarantee of losses. 

• +3 1

If you are thinking about electricity, I suggest you do cloud mining. You should be sure about your mining site before doing cloud mining and then you can make a profit. 

• +2 1

If you are thinking of electricity then I suggest you cloud mining.  You should be sure about your mining site before doing cloud mining and then you can make a profit.  If you can follow all the rules and regulations here, you will not be harmed.

Mining of btc is so expensive amd you have to run your pc day and night but profit will be in some cents per day
first if all you have to set up a heavy machinery and then run it 24/7 
and i thinks it costs to much

• +1 1

Electricity plays an important role in the extraction of minerals. I can say that this is the basis of all income.

A: The first thing you need for BTC is cheap electricity or green electricity.

You can compete with retail power and get accessories to make money, now with ASIC or better terms. You don't need to worry about depositing small amounts of BTC waterfalls.

Most of the time the mining is profitable but if in your country the electricity is costly then the mining is not for you you can go for any other investment

I consider that if it is possible to mine and obtain profits by yourself, since the equipment can be bought at retail, you do not need authorizations or things like that and secondly, the energy problem can be solved using batteries that are charged with the sun or doing some tricks that modify consumption.

I said it before and I will say it a gain , stay away from mining , I do not know a single person who profited from it. Yo will spend a whole lot of money on it buying the devices and providing the necessary power , and even if you rely on a cheap source, it will cost you a lot to have it , do you know how much a solar system costs? and after all this there is no guarantee that you are going to win or even get what you paid.

• +3 1

Yes the Mining of You Own Coin or the Bitcoin can Give the Profit as well. But some times it never Gives You the Profit and Your Electricity as well as the time and the Money Will be wasted. If We use the Solar Energy it can give us the Profit.

Whether cab be yes or no, it's depends in your country electricity cost per kw. But using elecricity to mine always not profitable thats why biggest bitcoin mining rig use solar power electricity forms their own source of electricity such as water.

If you want to mine Bitcoin on your own, you need to join pool, you can not mine solo. If you buy expensive miners and have cheap electricity, you will mine and gain if you mine alone from pool mining. 

Sorry i do not have any idea about this. I cannot use it. I have never use this type of things. But i sm interested plzz tell me about this. I will try to understand it and work on it. Thanku  soo much.

• +1 1

Well, China is fond of technology that I think that makes their electricity so cheap and that is why China is of one the top countries for mining bitcoin.

The price of solar energy is high we can not give much profit with mining it is  For th using of mining we can waste more energy and cannot get much profit so, it is really hard.

Well in my point of view no you will not get any profit from doing mining because mining is good but it is a long term procedure so you should go for the yobit to exchange your money. Thanks 

• +1 1

BTC mining isnt as profitable as it once was. There are many huge ming farms to compete with. So, I suggest to mine some other coin & then convert to BTC. There are many Alt coins to mine. There are also some really good mining rigs for sale. They are not cheap the good mining rigs. ASIC mining rigs are what you should be looking to buy.

You can also cloud mine. There are some good mining sites. There are also MANY scam mining sites. If your interested in cloud mining, look into Genesis Mining or Ecos. Ecos is in my signature. In the referral section in the forum, I have posted about Ecos & Genisis, with discount code.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png