Deposit your money in mining sitiies?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Deposit your money in mining sitiies??

I agree with you friend, there are many mining sites but most of them are totally fake! They will trick you with maybe 0.0005 ltc and they can send that amount to your wallet, then they tell you the next withdraw will be 0.5 ltc but you need to deposit 0.2 ltc to withdraw it! If you will be tricked and deposit you will lose your money because there is no easy money like that.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks you my friend, this really means to me, I was collecting money to try it, I thought they were legit, but from now on I will not trust any website with no strong proofs, this really sucks, this field is becoming dirty, thank you friend.

"We grow by lifting others"

First of all you will be investing into some site that doesn't have a long lifespawn.

You could that at your own home instead using others server machine to profit from.

Who knows if they bankrupt and run away with your investment.

If you are willing to do so than make sure it's a decent worthy feedback project and you are able to afford to lose your money if it happens.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Again a topic by a member who are confuse about cloud mining websites and pronzi scheme websiites.

Cloud Mining (legit) = they sell mining contracts. You buy hashrate (speed). They don't promise a fix daily return, they promise fix hashrate (because it's what they sell).

Note: They never give free gh/s and they never display a list of withdrawals (from members). The ROI take months to be reached.

Ponzi Scheme (SCAM) =  Most of the time they sell "investment plans". They promise fix daily return on your investment. They always display a list of other members withdrawals.

Note: They always give false free Gh/s. 

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Not all sites that operate with this system are affiliated with it, which is what is paying you the matter and what is in it that you have to pay some value in order to get a percentage of what was invested as well. The next time the leaders can withdraw without ever making the deposit again. And I agree with you, there are websites that focus on you in this way, so you have to search for the site before you invest

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that this is applicable to all sites that ask you to make a deposit before you are able to start withdrawing the funds that you have in the site. There is no such thing as making a deposit in order to get access to your funds and withdraw and i think that newbies need to e wary of this. The reason that some of these sites give is so that they can validate if you are a human or so that they can cover transaction costs and mining fees. If this was the case they woudl take the value out of your earnings. So please do not fall for such tricks as these are clear scams. I myself have made this mistake in the past as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/15/2020 at 8:21 AM, scorpiali said:

The really dont believe all the mining website they are all a fake and stole people her money just to give him some profit,and people are greedy to invest in them.By the way there is a session called mining where you can post about this topic 

But for us expertise we discover the fake and legit mining sites at the one point, the scammers mining sites are always giving the fixed rate of profit. 

9 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But for us expertise we discover the fake and legit mining sites at the one point, the scammers mining sites are always giving the fixed rate of profit. 

Good information i dont remark that before you mentioned,so if it's the profit are fixed and all the time the same it's fake,i have seen many website like that i think it's true 

On 5/15/2020 at 10:24 AM, George10 said:

That's true my friend I was also fooled and scammed one day by these bitcoin scam mining sites and it's good that you made an alert about it so that other members can avoid using them and stay safe.

I hope that will serves as a lesson for you to never trust easily any mining sites especially if you really don't know their real intention or purpose for asking some deposits. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

16 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Good information i dont remark that before you mentioned,so if it's the profit are fixed and all the time the same it's fake,i have seen many website like that i think it's true 

For sure, because the really mining is not giving profit for sure everyday, because the machines cannot be mining many blocks everyday, so that's why if few blocks has mined at the certain day, the profit should be low. 

On 5/15/2020 at 1:37 AM, issa123h said:

Monument in mining sites Hello my dear friends, I will complete my series with you on the Internet Now we will talk about some mining sites that trick users and this topic is based on personal experience Most of these sites, my friends, only require a link to deposit Bitcoin, then a mining platform will be created for you to earn bitcoin with great speed ... But the surprise when drawing When you come to withdraw your money They ask you for a deposit as a commission My friend's advice don't be fooled Because you will lose all your money and nothing will come to you Real profit platforms do not require a deposit The most famous mining platforms currently It is a cryptotab browser It was withdrawn several times After reaching a thousand Satoshi Do not be fooled by my friend..Thank you

You're talking about cloud mining. Yes I agree, cloud mining became very unprofitable for both sites and users. I would not recommend investing in it.

Thank you for the awareness. Well appreciated friend . This will help me select sites and be aware of the deposits and well learned that there is no need to depost if you want to withdraw. Hope tjis will help others as well

6 hours ago, guatazoo said:

For sure, because the really mining is not giving profit for sure everyday, because the machines cannot be mining many blocks everyday, so that's why if few blocks has mined at the certain day, the profit should be low. 

Yes if they mine a bitcoin per day they cant give the same profit to all users ,and the majority i think they dont use the machin to mine bitcoin they have just like a pool mining 

On 5/15/2020 at 2:23 PM, Hatred said:

Well, that's true. Most of the mining sites that you can see in the internet is created to scam people and get money from its users. That's why you need first to assure that those sites you will use is legit and have a good reviews from its past and current users. I am a cloud mining user and luckily, as of now, I didn't get scam by them. They all paying me with the btc that I've earned.

I agree so we must not trust those mining sites easily. 

Just be wise and don't fall in their scam trap, much better to know first if they are legit or not. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

18 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Yes if they mine a bitcoin per day they cant give the same profit to all users ,and the majority i think they dont use the machin to mine bitcoin they have just like a pool mining 

In fact they don't using any mining facilities, but they only using the mining tricks as the easiest way to scam people, and people confused while they see are giving huge profit. 

• Useful or interesting 1

22 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

In fact they don't using any mining facilities, but they only using the mining tricks as the easiest way to scam people, and people confused while they see are giving huge profit. 

Although there are good cloud mining sites that are legit but they are not profitable, most are scam and I am very sure of this. It is good to just not mine if you can not do normal mining and joining mining pool. 

8 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I think only greedy people who fall in website like that,they see a big profit and they think they can make money in few time ,and then they lose all,when you see a big rate of profit it's scam never trust them 

Oh, that's the thing. When I read the topic at first, I thought that you are supporting mining. I also want to tell everybody that mining is a very slow money giving process. If anybody is telling that it will give faster money then it will be surely fake.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:53 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I agree so we must not trust those mining sites easily. 

Just be wise and don't fall in their scam trap, much better to know first if they are legit or not. 

Yes, always checking if that site is legit must be your number 1 priority in finding good quality mining sites. It is because in this checking that you will do can make your future more meaningful and happy because if that site is legit, you can became rich and you will have a luxurious life.

11 hours ago, Hatred said:

always checking if that site is legit must be your number 1 priority in finding good quality mining sites

That's true mate, many people are now securing first if there's a mining sites are really pays because most of cloud mining sites are not paying and just a scammed so be careful from it.

Thank you for sharing this information, it is absolutely true. Because of that we must be careful about that, it is absolutely necessary for beginners to read this topic, that is why they can fall so easily into scammers, don't be victim of scammers. 

Thank you my friend for this alert, really this is true and he has happened to me several times before when I was at my start, I have subscribed to many fraudulent cloud mining sites that try to attract you by giving you free mining power but when you try to withdraw they ask to deposit or buy first .

Finding a mining site is very hard nowadays but there are such mining sites which are legit and will give a good income in near future as i am experiencing PI network which i think is the best mining sites available now and will give a good income after some time.

2 hours ago, King98 said:

I discovered that this is a scandalous mining seat so beware of them and ask them to select the bitcoin wish number I want after mining and they fooled me when I first came across a mining site

Well, that was a sad story for you, pal. But can I ask, didn't you invest or deposit on that site? If not, then your are lucky because many are invested on that sites but end up getting scammed of fooled. But even do you do not invest, deposit, be careful always.

20 hours ago, Mohammad19930000 said:

Hello my friend, yes you are right, depositing in mining sites is dangerous because it is difficult to find an honest site, I have been subjected in my experiences in this area to a lot of fraud, theft and deception by fake sites whose only concern is how to steal people. 

If you're trying to deposit some money from it, all you need to do is to find some legit online mining site to avoid being scammed because there has many online mining site are just scammed so be careful for that.