JPMorgan Chase Bank will now provide financial services to Bitcoin - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

JPMorgan Chase Bank will now provide financial services to Bitcoin

It seems that JPMorgan is serious about this. They just releases a report claiming that Bitcoin held quite well after the March corona related events and they claim that Bitcoin passed the stress test.

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/68225/jpmorgan-says-bitcoin-passed-its-first-real-stress-test-during-marchs-global-economic-turmoil?utm_source=cryptopanic&utm_medium=rss

And when the big banks come in , then it becomes very important to follow them its something that is very very important in the case that this banks give a sort of a go a head, its a kind of validation and its very important.

This bank JPMorgan is currently supporting Bitcoin and this is a good thing and can be dealt with freely and take advantage of offers

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/13/2020 at 5:42 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Back in 2017, the CEO of the company, Jamie Dimon labeled bitcoin as fraud and the company will fire any of its employees found trading it. Now, just recently, the company made a turnaround and recommend investing in bitcoin. This is a good news and it will provide easier trading of bitcoin to its customers.

every company and bank had to say that since cryptocurrencies are considered as illegal coins , and until now even those who still reject crypto you may find them having cryptocurrencies and investing on them secretly to make more profits , what i mean that crypro is going to have uses more in the future and it may be legal in some companies or countries to deal with it

• +3 1
  • +4 1

38 minutes ago, yato987 said:

every company and bank had to say that since cryptocurrencies are considered as illegal coins , and until now even those who still reject crypto you may find them having cryptocurrencies and investing on them secretly to make more profits , what i mean that crypro is going to have uses more in the future and it may be legal in some companies or countries to deal with it

Right. Generally, any financial institution residing or operating in a region or country where cryptocurrency is illegal won't in its right sense publicly declare support or advise its customer to invest in it, there will sections (heavy ones btw) in all directions. They might have a secret investment like I suspect very well in the case of Dimon but publicly pretend it isn't right. Keeping crypto in wallets doesn't requires compulsory KYC, so who will suspect.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is very cool that an American Bank decided to actively cooperate and introduce cryptocurrency into its services. In General, I think that this will show itself very well in the future, also on the cost, because this feature will allow many people to use and take bitcoin directly from the Bank, and not be afraid to take it over the Internet!

• +2 1

It is certain that such news will have a positive effect on Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies, and this will increase the price of those currencies and attract more investors.

• +2 1

This must have had a very positive impact on the world of cryptocurrency, after this there must be many other positive things that also support the development of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

I am not interested in providing Bitcoin financial services from JPMorgan Bank or any other bank, Bitcoin is a decentralized network and we can control our money ourselves by opening a wallet and keeping private keys, so if we use banks to store bitcoin or make financial transactions, what is the benefit of the decentralized network!
This is my own opinion, but some people prefer not to be held responsible for keeping their private keys and prefer banks. So everyone has the freedom to decide.

Truly, I thoroughly concur with you. Such news draws in numerous new speculators to the cryptographic money market and expands individuals' trust in Bitcoin. I trust this thinks about decidedly market costs and we see an expansion that happens after half.

3 hours ago, febianti98 said:

Maybe I'm a bit late, but I just found out this information, it turns out that there is a bank that has finance for bitcoin, it's quite interesting information too

It is nothing. Better late than never.

I think a lot of financial companies and institution has shown some encouraging interest in cryptocurrency since this news broke out; don't really know they if their motivation from this but it is always to the advantage of cryptocurrency as a whole as long as there is no heavy tax and restrictions attached.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

what kinds of financial services? do you think their strategies are capable of creating benefits in the ecosystem?

This is a best news for cryptocurrency to grow his popularity and will be more trusted from others companies around the world, when we see Banks like this interesting to Bitcoin, we are on the way to see in short time cryptocurrency regularized.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 5/13/2020 at 6:41 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

looks like the tables have turned, just like always, people say bitcoin is a scam then they realize that it's profitable

yep thats exactly what is happening, at first they fight you and when they see they are on the wrong side then they will join you, banks are only after the money and they dont care about switching sides.

• +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 3:50 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Yes, I totally agree with you. Such news attracts many new investors to the cryptocurrency market and increases people's confidence in Bitcoin. I hope this reflects positively on market prices and we see an increase that occurs after half.

There are people that have believe in these billionaires so if they see that these big guys have invested then there is also a possibility that some of them would invest too. So I think that this kind of news attracts more people into crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/6/2020 at 10:27 AM, Nairobis5 said:

Yes, I totally agree with you. Such news attracts many new investors to the cryptocurrency market and increases people's confidence in Bitcoin.I think that cryptocurrency can move up because of one investors only and I think that would be great if the results is positive.

bitcoin already went up due to the recent CEO of twitter news that they started buying bitcoin, i think more companies will be coming into crypto as they see public adoption.

This was very important and we notice a change of attitude of banks in all the world. There have been even swiss banks that want to provide these financial services and give access to bitcoin as an investment to their clients. Everything can change very fast it seems. JP Morgan was against Bitcoin all this time.

• +1 1

The banking system will improve but I hope that everyone will find the cryptocurrencies are working not with banks but with our wallets and we hold the private keys to own them.

• +2 1

I don't find these news good. The banks are having these services and will hold the private keys. If something happens the investors will lose their money and it will be the blame on crypto and that it is not safe. But banks once again will not be investigated.

• +1 1

Indeed, just as the market always fluctuates, the world always fluctuates, this Jamie Dimon, who used to consider Bitcoin a fraud in 2017, changes his mind now and recommends investing in Bitcoin, well it seems that the wheel of Bitcoin's future is turning quickly and we may witness big investors events soon.

• +4 1

This news is good for the adoption, however, how they will use bitcoins with their respective clients will be the interesting thing, being a company that will not lose with these operations, perhaps it will put its investors somewhat murky or very disadvantageous clauses excusing themselves in the volatility and this will lead to a frown on cryptocurrencies as they are being presented that way.

Take it like this: you as a promoter of cryptos would sell them the concept of decentralization and speed and others.
Banks can sell you the concept of volatility and therefore you must pay me insurance to cover it or perhaps a series of documentation to keep an eye on your actions with cryptos

On 5/13/2020 at 5:42 PM, Raqeebzy said:

My View: Now looking at this news and top world investors lie Mike Novagrats, Paul Tudor Jones and many others catching FOMO on bitcoin and having at least two percent of their assets in it. I believe this will attract many others and might provide a bullish moves for the bitcoin. 

It does that and more are attracted as the Microstrategy and Square are companies that bought thousands of Bitcoin and also I read that Grayscale is another way that institutions can buy shares of Bitcoin held by this company. It is amazing what happens in the crypto world and I think that with Bitcoin on the helm all the cryptocurrencies will reach very higher prices from today.

• +3 1

JPMorgan and more banks are buying cryptocurrencies all this time in secret. They want crypto to succeed as they can have better investment products for their clients with crypto included they will be very profitable. I hope they will decide to start offering them very soon because this is a great time for any crypto investment.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think this is a great move so we need to work as have to have good adoption news to everything we are trying to put up we need to work and put up a good of everything , we need to really be sure that we are woring in the right position for everything so we need to follow certain kind of instrumental postions

• +1 1
  • +4 1

We have read new reports from JPmorgan that now they think that Bitcoin has a great future and praised Square for buying 50 million dollars in Bitcoin, this was in continuation to these good news and we can start thinking that some banks have invested a lot in Bitcoin too.

• +2 1