Which Forum Features Do you Like + - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

On 2/17/2020 at 9:25 PM, Masum Billah said:

Yes basically I think this forum uses a lot of futures.  The payment system is very good.  By working on this site we can easily make money.  I'm inviting my friend to work on this forum

What is your favorite feature? What is is future?

13 hours ago, Traderbtc28 said:

To me everything is good on this forum, and its true the messages are scarce, everyone is in a hurry to earn, so no time to say hello or hi and you talk about robots,we are the real robots with that sense, LOL. 

I think I understand your point of view, in reality sometimes even though many here are not bot end up having them for conquering 30 posts confused.

In addition we get so used to the nonsense responses that already seem like a forum feature. Are you from Argentina or just a messi fan?

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/19/2020 at 10:43 AM, Amna said:

Everything relies on the gathering programming and on the off chance that require progressively, at that point additional coding is need. We see the page stacks excessively quick and everything comes great even notices on the highest point of page. I thought this will go with Xenforo, however IB is great for everything.

Everything relies on the gathering programming and on the off chance that require progressively, at that point additional coding is need. We see the page stacks excessively quick and everything comes great even notices on the highest point of page. I thought this will go with Xenforo, however IB is great for everything.

why the 1211swsss.jpg.a98fb1c98f9d59f3932329dbdd9c0fae.jpg ?

First it is spam, second one already has some experience in the forum, third one tries to deceive with a copy / paste, fourth tries to deceive one more post to his count with a long post, etc.     

If you accommodate your post I am sure that I will eliminate my reaction with pleasure. By the way it is a feature of this reaction you can remove.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The forum is adorable. smooth and easy to apply. similarly, not like many other websites on the net, it's miles very cellular pleasant. And this makes it handy for contributors to have get entry to to this website online through their phones everywhere they may be.

I don't know what's the benefit of your post, I like the GIF you make I don't know how you make this can you tell me something about it thank you.

It all depends on the forum software and if more is needed additional coding is needed. We see that the page loads too fast and everything works well, even with notifications at the top of the page.

I like the reaction and qoute features, at first when I started using cryptotalk, I didn't know about these features but when I found out I use them always.

The truth of all the advantages of the forum is as good as the good and bad reputation that determines the quality of each person s posts and gives us a glimpse of his account as well as the followers feature that enables us to follow people who post good content

On 2/22/2020 at 4:27 AM, Qussyfawry said:

Yes my friend it's all here, beautiful and wonderful to fight it must respect the terms of the forum and we encourage your participation and useful to everyone to grow this forum more and more and thank you

Remember to comment on the topic, commenting outside Topic is violating the rules of the forum.

It is easy to say something useful about the topic on the characteristics of the forum, mention some, let's make this forum the best.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/20/2019 at 12:19 PM, cryptosix said:

It all depends upon the forum software and if require more then extra coding is need. We see the page loads too fast and everything comes good even notifications on the top of page. I thought this will go with Xenforo, but IB is really good for everything.

I give you love react dear. Thanks for your information.  It's really a important things for us.   In you shareing i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

There is a lot of things you will.like in this forum, the forum is good because of the reply button at the top

On 2/24/2020 at 7:46 AM, Shahan777 said:

There are many styles of quote options available for options and also here we can get some benefits. I really like it here In this forum I like many features like the option to send private messages.

Yes it has a lot of features and you can not talk about them all but enjoy them all while you been in the forum

i think the best feature is like/positive feedback giving option cause it helps to motivate good writers and good users who try hard to make good topics here.

Yes this forum is very easy to work at it , it’s simple but it really great. And i think it will be easy and good in future, this forum was developing everyday to be the better one.

I like everything in this forum but I like the most advantage I know is the advantage of knowing whether we respond to the post or not, this feature relaxes everyone and also I love the colors of the forum pages

There are bunch of skin on the forum which i like, exclusive the payment for each post, grade feature, reputation feature, short-lived bear out feature, warning points, every idea on the forum is perfect, i not at all faced any unattached problem on the forum.

9 hours ago, Brand1 said:

I like everything in this forum but I like the most advantage I know is the advantage of knowing whether we respond to the post or not, this feature relaxes everyone and also I love the colors of the forum pages

I love everything about it it has all the good things on this forum, all are very easy to be used.

17 hours ago, Majeshi said:

I haven't think of any new features in the forum because all i need is to learn and earn.

spam20x20.jpg.b97e1e404d114fee6e4cecbc8fdfdfb4.jpg

Make useful comments, do not make comments that only seek to add to your account, these will be deleted, remember that a feature of the forum that can be used for bad comments is the dislike button.

• +1 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

There is so many options that i like the most..but one of the good option is that if i comment on any post the  the icon of the post is then fullfilled and i understand that i have already post here..

Hello my friend. Honestly this forum is designed pretty much good. I don't find any problem in the dashboard of this cryptotalk forum. Just one problem that my comments are deleted everyday lol. 

I am also like crypto currency forum because it's very popular and helpful forum so I like crypto forum .

Well using any forum phone from is a pain in the ass LOL

I tried to use it when I am in the bed but every time I end up pressing wrong button and also it takes time to make a post. You can not navigate from one tab to another because of the small window. 

Every  section of the forum  is good. But the section  that i like most is the begginners section. I like because  I find  there the solution  of a lot of my problems regarding  this  forum.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:04 PM, Grace said:

Every forums have their own cool features.For example even bitcointak is old but the website is still cool.(Everyone starts from that website...)

Yrs you are right every forums hsve a own features and I like the cryptotalk features very much and I not see any wrong features at cryptotalk. So I am very happy about cryptotalk structure.          

there is no doubt quote section is the best we are having in this campaign one more thing I want to add here in my suggestion the the knowledge about marketing we are getting from the champion is the best I don't think so any site will giving this opportunity to the member to get this level of knowledge also I want to thanks for giving this post it will really helpful if peoples taking interest in this content