Halving History : Taking a closer look on the previous bitcoin halvings - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Halving History : Taking a closer look on the previous bitcoin halvings

Presently now we are in the era of most promising events that normally follows after halving that's bull run, the spike in Crypto currency prices in particular the BTC that is Skye rocketing to heaven is the work of bull run.

All this business has made it easy for us to actually be well organized and stablizing the price of this coins so to me its one of the  best idea that we have so we are hoping there is going to be a difference in everything  even in price when the whole of all bitcoins are sold so we are truelly hoping so 

The previous halving event were good because after some months investors made good profit into there wallets and for that reason I will advise us to hold further to at least end of the year to see how much boost bitcoin will make in the market because it has already began to increase in terms of market value.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, this is a very interesting story! As it seems to me, the point is that after the split - we can expect interesting steps of the system. In General, just in the summer, there is a bullish rush. And don't you think that this image can fix the high price of cryptocurrency?

Yes this is the mining story of the bitcoin. And you explained it very well and thanks for sharing it with all of us my dear friend...

A good topic, while reading, I felt as if I was fully reviewing the history of Bitcoin, how busy it was during 10 years ago, will we see it at prices of $ 500 or $ 600 as at that time? Perhaps that era was the golden age in investing in Bitcoin, but We might say the same thing about 2020 in ten years, if the bitcoin price reaches $ 100,000

• +4 1

Bitcoin halving has made a big difference to cryptocurrency mining. Although months have passed since the Bitcoin halving happened, the crypto mining industry is still suffering due to the economic crises. Rising hash rates have pushed up Bitcoin and Ethereum prices while sparking mixed feelings among crypto miners.

• +3 1

It can happen that Bitcoin will rise again due to the halvening. But from what it looks today it is moving along with the stock market and nothing else. This is been like that all the year.

Hello, You have read the word halving more often lately, especially associated with Bitcoin, a cryptocurrency created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008. It is about the programmed reduction of the block reward of the Bitcoin blockchain or, what is the same, a protocol rule that states that the amount of bitcoins entering daily circulation will be reduced by 50%

• +2 1

The bitcoin halving event may not make sense given the very high price of bitcoin. we avoid over-expectation on the higher price range.

Halving to miners is an unwanted scenario, like the reward for miners are literally cut to half, my question is that is halving meant to encourage more miners or discourage them? 

Most things about crypto currencies are totally opposite of the fiet currency. 

I think that Bitcoin can reach 20k again and maybe even 50k but this will probably be the maximum. Anything above this price will be something unreal and will be dangerous maybe china has plans and is trying to acquire the okex bitcoin since withdrawals have been stopped.

On 5/11/2020 at 9:44 AM, malik6314193 said:

Reviewing the history of bitcoin halving, i can say that price will increase up to minimum 20000$.But price increase will take about 5 to 6 months as in 2016 halving happen. 

Unfortunately, we expected the price of Bitcoin to increase due to the previous halving  but it did not reach the levels that occurred in 2017, actually he dump more toward the dip .. 

• +1 1

Maybe next year Bitcoin will make it and reach fifty thousand dollars price levels. The halving is doing its part and Bitcoin is not shaken at all as the miners don't have a lot of bitcoin to sell and they also try to accumulate now that we are still low.

• +2 1

Very thanks for the good knowledge provide by this post, I am more aware of the havling now and the cyclaes they are made in the past and it is like you are say a good inticator for what we are can see in the future. I ma very hopeful for the bitcoin price and I am expect it only to rise now and go to 100k in the next year.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

So we have had about three halvings, sorry thats my bad, I thought we had about 3 and today I really mean there is a chance we can change everything and the truth behind this is that we can be able to move as fast and put together everything in the perfect place ans we all know there is a certain change that we need to funtion with there is nothing to it that we need to follow the work we do is to make sure that bitcoin becomes properly integrated to the society and today its going to happen very well

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Its such Knowledge that really exites me, when we have halving usually something happens, it becomes very difficult to obtain bitcoin I mean in mining and so today it drives the price up or makes it a little bit stable and so that is a good thing how ever what happens when all the coins have been mind , is it posible that bitcoin might run down to about 10 usd

• +4 1

I was interested in the 3rd halving before but what I see today is very impressive. The halving is really important and while we were used so far to big drops after the halving there has only been one in five months  and it didn't break any major resistance just tested the 10ksupport and bounced. It seems that the halving is actually a really important event in Bitcoin.

• +3 1

The third halving after some months now has created the terms to a new bull run. We are getting help from the US stimulus packages but it is more important that the selling and dump of Bitcoin has stopped right the following day. This makes our investment easier and if we add the fact that grayscale,and companies like microstrategy and Jack Dorsey with Square bought all the Bitcoins mined two times during this time means that price has a very exciting future.

• +3 1

Now also we see with our own eyes huge pumps of bitcoin from last 20 days till high uncertainty about bitcoin pump or dump. So next two days are important for us what's the bitcoin takes next moves. 

We are witnessing what happens after the halving and how it affects price right now. Bad news do zero damage and nobody sells. Good news do positive damage and price is rising very fast. This is probably the best we need to know about the halving. Now look at the charts of previous halving and wha happened later.

Bitcoin will reach at least 200k by the end of 2021.

On 10/18/2020 at 3:25 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Bitcoin halving has made a big difference to cryptocurrency mining. Although months have passed since the Bitcoin halving happened, the crypto mining industry is still suffering due to the economic crises. Rising hash rates have pushed up Bitcoin and Ethereum prices while sparking mixed feelings among crypto miners.

i dont know what you are talking about because after the halving the price of bitcoin is still going up, and i can tell you now that miners now ae still in profit, they will be in loss if bitcoin dropped below 8600$ i believe.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing the details. We all know about this but you explained it very well. So I really appreciate your post thanks for sharing..