Use account in different countries - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Use account in different countries

I would like you to help me know if an account from a prohibited country can be used to receive payments in a country that if it is allowed to receive the proceeds from the campaign.
 Example: Use a Venezuela account in Chile? 

You mentioned an account from a prohibited country if it is possible to use it in another country not banned and if this is the case it will not work because the account is banned already without UID how are you going to receive payments.

Like people said, the answer is no.

And also i wouldn't recommend to find a workaround on the ban. While i don't believe most of the normal ways would even work, i still would be careful and not to write any solutions on ban evasion on this thread.

No, you cannot do this as long as the account is forbidden to pay. You will not receive any money even if it is again in a country that is allowed to pay. Therefore, do not do this until your account is not permanently banned.

15 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I would like you to help me know if an account from a prohibited country can be used to receive payments in a country that if it is allowed to receive the proceeds from the campaign.

Moderator Desais has posted a message that he will review anyone that feels he didn't deserve a ban. The person's work (posts/replies) will be reviewed after his request and he will be notified if he will be accepted back in the campaign. Perhaps this can be of help:

Edited by BTC Future

Technically its possible but once your IP address stored in crypto talk forum systems, this address not change when you change your IP address, like few days back so many banned country users try to cheat this forum, but they can't success because this forum use advanced technical to avoid this scammers are hackers.

You will risk your account friend. Because your login details, IP address and country will change and the forum managers will notice that you are in one of the countries that was removed from the forum campaign and your account may be banned.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

8 hours ago, George10 said:

You mentioned an account from a prohibited country if it is possible to use it in another country not banned and if this is the case it will not work because the account is banned already without UID how are you going to receive payments.

This well thank you very much for your answer already it is clear to me that you can not use the accounts in other countries I wanted to take into account this to help one colleagues who are asking me that question

as i know you can use vpn or vps or any other services and make your new account there. i dont think that you can use old /already restrickted account again . as i remember thos epeople, who got banned from campaign could write back to moderators and they would alow them in campaign once they check that those users are good users and not spammers. so check pinned topics there are all the information you need.

actually My answer is no.you can't get your payment uf you want to use your account un that wae. because those countries are just banned from the forum and you are created your account with the ip address of banned country.

I think no if the country is banned to use the forum it's banned you can't play like that and return the restrictions , your new account will be banned too

Doing so is useless because each account has a different address from the other, even if you change the country you will not be able to change the information

Dera friend 

Its possible.Doesn't matter. If you use same ip you will use  your account in different country's. But you can't use listed country. Cose some listed country make spam post and crtptotalk list this country. If you use listed country you will ban..    

It is still the same. You cannot reject the fact that the account is Venezuelan. So I don't think it is going to work that way. Maybe you seek recommendation from the mods on what you can do. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If it was possible, everybody would it. But in my humble estimation it is just impossible. l mean there is UID and if you use account in different countries. What about UID?

if that's countries is belong to banned country then there are not Any chance that you got payment I will recommend to make a message to admin or any moderater to consult About it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You have been banned from the campaign My friend and you will not receive any profits even if I activate the same account in a different country and if you create a new account within this country also you will not be able to get the profits and participate in the campaign because it was closed to all new subscriptions

On 5/7/2020 at 8:08 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Hello my dear friend .  You cannot receive money returns from the forum if you are in a prohibited country from these forms of profit. Of course, any of your friends and relatives can send money to him on the condition that his country is not on the ban list.

You cannot get a payment if your account is banned now. If you can check your yobit account, your UID was removed means you will not receive any payment from the cryptotalk campaign pay by post. 

On 5/7/2020 at 8:08 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

You can use your account in any country, but if you are disconnected from payment, you are deleted directly in your personal account on the yobit exchange and will no longer be able to receive the reward.

• Useful or interesting 1