Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up

On 5/7/2020 at 10:09 PM, Honny143 said:

My dear friend your topic is really wonderful about this forum feature plans, you mentioned all suggestion are really impressive, if this forum.update their feature and gives more earning source then its good for forum to grow in crypto market

His topic is really good and now we have some new updates and one of them is the payment method where in we can now post up to 50 posts per day and we can earn tokens instead of satoshis. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for sharing about this. Yes, since the technology is evolving there are many changes might happen in the future, negative or positive update one. Everyone must be ready in the future of the Cryptotalk. And yes Cryptotalk will be the best forum. Be productive and make this forum clean.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, bino said:

Thank you for sharing about this. Yes, since the technology is evolving there are many changes might happen in the future, negative or positive update one. Everyone must be ready in the future of the Cryptotalk. And yes Cryptotalk will be the best forum. Be productive and make this forum clean.

There will be many bounty manager and airdrops coming up in the future to make project like cryptotalk to make make forum exactly like cryptotalk and there will be lot of competition..

There will be developments continuously in this forum and the forum will become better over time and all the problems in it will be eliminated

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/8/2020 at 1:15 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes thanks for highlighting the right point from the list this forum will be a library shelf for cryptocurrency and we the members shall keep history and always be remembered as the great contributors in the cryptoworld in time of sharing knowledge

That's right, what we shared here will help others especially those who are new here that don't have any knowledge about cryptoworld. 

They will inspired on us and let's motivate them to become what we are now. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/30/2020 at 3:04 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right, what we shared here will help others especially those who are new here that don't have any knowledge about cryptoworld. 

They will inspired on us and let's motivate them to become what we are now. 

We the regular users although we can call ourselves an experts but we are doing the best we can to make the forum more better by making it clean. By helping the new members to be like us.

Yes mate the forum is gaining more popularity day by day by reaching more people and also the new campaign has been started. And talking about AirDrop sure they would be available but it would be harder to find out legit ones. And also the scammmers are everywhere so they should be treated and we should avoid from getting into their trap.

• +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

That's true, this platform is really good for gaining knowledge and in every successful website, there are also some people who will try to create a clone for this with the intention of scamming people.

On 5/7/2020 at 8:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

This forum will be the best place to search and learn about cryptocurrency even if payments stops.

this was a very good topic that you opened my friend. and i agree to this words of yours that i quoted. Me Myself will stay in this forum even if its not paying because this is where i start my journey in crypto world or cyrpto currency and i gain a lot of new knowledge here so even if this forum stops paying i will stay in this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/20/2020 at 4:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

@Babubu609I agree with you dude cryptotalk will be populated and become popular than any cryptocurrency this will lead to every project to make a copy of this site so that they become popular as cryptotalk. Just like Bitcointalk and Altcoinstalk. Altcoinstalk is just like Bitcointalk but Bitcointalk is more better than and popular than Altcoinstalk.

Well, i didn't heard about the altcoinstalk mate, can you share more about from it? And what is the link of this altcoinstalk do that we can participated in that forum, i hope you may respond mate. Thanks in advance.

• +1 1

30 minutes ago, kitekite24 said:

this was a very good topic that you opened my friend. and i agree to this words of yours that i quoted. Me Myself will stay in this forum even if its not paying because this is where i start my journey in crypto world or cyrpto currency and i gain a lot of new knowledge here so even if this forum stops paying i will stay in this.

Well my dear friend I am glad to welcome you to this forum and I hope the same to everyone. We are all friends trying to learn from each other this forum is good in all aspects of learning cryptocurrency.

On 5/8/2020 at 12:59 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I also hope that the forum will develop more because it benefits many people. I hope that signature campaigns will happen soon and that the bonus for the old members will increase.

I wish the best for this platform that's why if there's something will going to happen to make it improve then I will support it. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, your prediction are more accurate and I am sure this forum will gradually develops and we can see a lot and lots of new features and even the paying amount can increase to the good contributor.

BetFury                                                   

2 hours ago, Izeal said:

Yes, your prediction are more accurate and I am sure this forum will gradually develops and we can see a lot and lots of new features and even the paying amount can increase to the good contributor.

I don't think the amount of payments will increases but I hope for the price to be great when it is launched so let's keep working

I totally agree with you on the one hand that this forum is evolving and growing rapidly to become a major center of information and opinions about digital currencies, their projects, and the blockchain.

Also, that Yobit's move and its support for this forum will increase its popularity and its position as one of the best platforms in the world.

On 5/8/2020 at 12:53 AM, MrGox said:

You are absolutely right, it will happen possibility in the near future. The forum is growing up day by day, and we will see here more people than right now. It will be so good, if we will start working with campaign. 

I really love seeing the forum improve day by day especially some updates that happened here. 

For me possible for cryptotalk to surpass the bitcointalk someday if we continue contributing useful content. 

On 5/7/2020 at 8:50 PM, jekichchan said:

Another positive scenario, and what if you think about the negative scenario that Bitcoin will drop to $ 1000, nobody will need a forum. I hope this does not happen

But am not so sure that will happen we will have to have a tough time with it , and thats why , tokens , payment with token is far much welcome and it needs to continue, thank you for this post, but I think bitcoin might stay in this place for some time or even longer

I likewise accept there might be new crusades in the gathering later on the grounds that there are numerous individuals here and we are dynamic day in and day out. That implies in the event that we will prop up this way, the gathering can continue developing many intriguing highlights.

This is true sooner or later we shall be seeing new paybyposts campaigns who will be imitating cryptotalk paybyposts campaign because seeing the reputation this site earn from many people around the world will make some other people to develop there of site but I don't think there will earning site that can suppers cryptotalk platform soon.

BetFury                                                   

You are right that he is improving this form a lot and getting acquainted with the people.  Which will make this forum even richer in the future. I hope to make more money from this first in the future. 

I agree with you with all the points you mentioned, especially those that say that the forums that will be created or that will be similar to Cryptocurrency will face a problem first is the development process and the establishment of its own method of work and secondly the amount that you will pay to members in, and I hope that things will develop and participate more than its platform in such a project Media is huge and I am sure that if that happens, success will be unprecedented.

2 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

if new campaign will be release by them, we can have a new ways to earn profit online. But waiting for new campaign from now, we can be a great member here by doing a good quality post

That is true buddy but I don't think there is any campaign like cryptotalk or exchanger that is ready to sacrifice and help to save lives like this forum

Helo friend really I don't know about this topic but still now i know about some knowledge to about this topic.I  think that new signature campaigns and different ways of earning from the forum will open in the future. So thankyou my dear friend 

• +2 1

The confusing thing is that there are no payments because that will frustrate the spirits a bit and this is not a good thing but I agree with you that the cryptotalk will be much better and will show hundreds of sites that try to imitate this site

• +1 1