Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up

3 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But I don't think if there will happen the new project which will be paying more than cryptotalk, because its looks like cryptotalk they have invested huge amount in order to pay users. 

Yes they pays us for a reason there is something great beyond that, and I am sure they gonna achieve their goals too if we all are ready to help them as supposed to be.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  There will be different ways to earn more income.  And many rules will change I am waiting for it

On 5/18/2020 at 5:18 PM, Anwyll Axel said:

Exactly this great forum is improving day by day and it has become a motivation for other similar forums. If the payments stops then I will always love to be in this forum to get information about crypto world. 

Well there are many members that always say that. They always say we shall continue to be on the forum even if it does not pay we shall stay to learn but only few are sure of what they saying and prove it. 

I think I am a very lucky person to join Crypto talk earlier because many of my friend are not able to Gain what I have gain from Crypto talk. They are little late. And I think that as the time pass. The benefit from Crypto talk will decrease

I think that the knowledge that is gained here is extremely vast and this is the main reason that there are so many people that are making use of the forum, however i do not think that the forum will lose some of its sections as it grows with more and more users. If anything i think that he forum will have more sections to account for the new sections that new users may want to discuss as well. Also i think that the technology woudl be much more advanced and perhaps a means of weeding out scammers will be present to make sure that all content put on here is good and credible.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/7/2020 at 1:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

Other forums created like cryptotalk will face many challenges and will find it difficult to get themselves secured from scammers.

This you listed is true there will be many projects that will be ready to copy this site and it will not be easy to be exactly as this site because there will be many challenges they will face.

Yes I hope so because cryptotalk paybyposts campaign is already known as one of the best site for earning free coins just by making posts so with this reason I have the believe that very soon we will have some new sites who will be like cryptotalk paybyposts campaign but I am not sure they will pay just the way cryptotalk does. Let's hope for the best my friends.

Maybe you are right I am not having any update or news about the copyright of Crypto campaign so I have nothing to add in this topic I just go through your content to get some more ideas and information so that I can explain it to any other people who are having doubt about your content and also I have seen many other members have given their explanation I will go through them also to make me more clear.

On 5/8/2020 at 3:35 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

yes I agree your dad in every aspect, that cryptotalk is improving itself day by day for all the members it is being very easy to work here and collect BTC from here, I think working here seems like very professional for me because the environment is really getting better day by day.

You're right mate. This forum becomes famous day by day and it is improving because both sides of moderators and members are trying their best to keep this forum a clean place for discussion.

12 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

You're right mate. This forum becomes famous day by day and it is improving because both sides of moderators and members are trying their best to keep this forum a clean place for discussion.

Well, the reason why this forum being improve day by day because many people are introducing it to many people to help them get some profit daily like in our friends or relatives, there are also some promoters by recommending this forum as a source of money by easily getting a profit by just doing posting.

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the reason why this forum being improve day by day because many people are introducing it to many people to help them get some profit daily like in our friends or relatives, there are also some promoters by recommending this forum as a source of money by easily getting a profit by just doing posting.

Yes that's one pf the factors why this forum improving day by day. There's a lot of factors we can consider why this forum is improving, members and moderators are doing their best to make this forum better.

6 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

members and moderators are doing their best to make this forum better.

Well, it's because that's their job here to be manage and stay clean for the spammers or abusive members here in this forum, i hope you may understand mate.

15 hours ago, Majeshi said:

I agree with you friend, i also believe there will be new campaigns in the forum in the future. We will be benefited enough with those new campaigns. by adding new campaigns, ,members will have more ways to generate profit.

That's right mate, if new campaign will be release by them, we can have a new ways to earn profit online. But waiting for new campaign from now, we can be a great member here by doing a good quality post everyday.

8 minutes ago, Crypto lover* said:

It is really good news, that the most important thing that should be completed in the forum and follow up regularly is the development and modernization, whenever officials have added new features .. This pushes users of the forum to continue to provide their efforts and do a lot to raise the level of the forum to the best, thank you Crypto

Yes buddy, providing a new campaign makes the users do more a good post because they are motivated to that new campaign they maybe in. So for now, i do post a good quality one.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, King98 said:

I think new signature promotions and different ways of earning from the forum will open up in the future

Well, that's true mate, if this forum released some signature campaign, this will be good from us because this will be giving a huge amount of profit than from this campaign because this is just a campaign and this is not having a signature.

I expect that there will be a lot of things that will evolve and be added or changed from this forum and indeed the forum is going well now

THINK POSITIVE

On 6/2/2020 at 10:26 AM, bentayebsalah said:

I expect that there will be a lot of things that will evolve and be added or changed from this forum and indeed the forum is going well now

I hope that this forum will keep improving as technology keeps improving, there we shall expect a lot of projects like cryptotalk but I don't think they can pay as cryptotalk pays.

The forum CryptoTalk is constantly developing and has now become one of the most important forums and source of information for many crypto users in the world, and I think CrytoTalk will continue to pay members for a long time in my opinion

One of the things I'm sure is that Crypto Talk is the first forum in the crypto world, not because it pays its members but rather that every time it arranges everything related to encryption, what is new about it is that you see officials removing any unimportant post.
I was sure that if the price of bitcoin goes up, it will pay the same amount that we had before, i.e. 30,000 satoshi.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

That is good, but I hope they will grow the earnings and they will stay paying for doing the post! because if they will convert to the such Bitcointalk so will be very very hard to collect income with a such option.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

@Babubu609I agree with you dude cryptotalk will be populated and become popular than any cryptocurrency this will lead to every project to make a copy of this site so that they become popular as cryptotalk. Just like Bitcointalk and Altcoinstalk. Altcoinstalk is just like Bitcointalk but Bitcointalk is more better than and popular than Altcoinstalk.

You are definitely right mate. Very soon cryptocurrency will take over the financial sector or institute and there will be more advancements of technology in cryptocurrency and also more scammers will be find and deal with accordingly,  the security system will definitely be top notch. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Anything is possible in future when the popularity of crypto talk forum is increases because now this forum is very good for the people who are wanting free earning with only making of posts sometime make more posts and earns more talk token from forums. Still no chance of copyright. 

• +5 2

Yes my friend,you are right ,I think that the moderators do agreat job to improve this wonderful platform, in the future I think they will find another special features,I hope the best for it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1