Link an old cryptotalk account with a new yobit account /? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Link an old cryptotalk account with a new yobit account /?

It is completely impossible.Because if you have linked your cryptotalk account with another yobit wallet previously,than it can't be linked second time with any other yobit account.And also new members on cryptotalk campaign is restricted.

On 5/21/2020 at 7:57 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Why woudl the old yobit account not be working anymore? Was there an issue specific with your email perhaps. I think that if this is the case then there is a good chance that you woudl have to start over with a new account so that your posts reset. But as you know, there is no new acceptance being taken for the campaign at the moment, so you will not be able to start earning yet if you were not already linked.

There is already elaboration from the forum administrators for this matter. Currently, team is thinking about to bring so many other interesting features and opportunities on this forum so it is better to stay positive and have patience. 

If you have a Crypto Talc account linked to an Yobit account, it is not possible to link it to any other account. You can only do this once. If there is a problem with the Yobit  account and you want to replace it, you should contact support, it may help you.

On 5/6/2020 at 6:35 PM, paulpogba said:

It's not possible because crypto do not link with yobit exchange now days. But mostly previous I'd of crypto talk join fully accepted to the yobit exchange. But new account do not accept by the yobit pay by post compagin.

Its not tge yobit decision to be do not accepting the new cryptotalk accounts, but the it is the cryptotalk decision, so they will also accept new accounts once cryptotalk decide. 

This will not going to work my friend because I think your problem is with Yobit ! They have deleted you Cryptotalk UID so they will never restore it or allow you to use it again 

You can contact the support team to get much information about yhis problem

what is your problem? Can you explain us your problem and we will try to help you find a solution to it.
Or you can contact with the moderators of this forum.

No you can't do that my friend because your Cryptotalk UID is already deleted ! But you can talk with admins here ! Maybe if they saw that you are doing well here they will restore your Cryptotalk UID 

Currently a new update has been made in this forum and you can link your account to yobit platform and receive payment for your activity on this wonderful forum

Life is great and enjoy it

Your explanation is not clear to the problem you are facing.

But that you create more than one account on the same device it is completely forbidden and that you have any queries contact with the support or managers based on the forum.

I think the only problem would come from taking in a alot of thing sush as yobit being banned from this forum , you can never come back from it its important you are able to understand what is going to happen next , its always good to keep on trying as hard to follow the guide lines of this forum and if you are banned there is no way of coming back to the site, but there are times when we are restricted.

On 6/10/2020 at 1:42 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

No my friend this will not work, you can't connect your new yobit account with old Cryptotalk account. If you really want to work in this forum then find those peoples who was working in this forum. 

You ate not wrong, yobit and this forum at connected to get he by one email, only what could make the two connect I to use same email to ole the me yobit account or cryptotalk account, and of which is not possible. 

This linking of account to yobit have been permanently disabled but cryptotalk now have a new system of payment with a new tab. You can now be redirected to the new payment system.

On 5/8/2020 at 12:36 AM, Babubu609 said:

Am not making ch clear with your question but if you are discussing about the wayout on how to link your old account with new yobit account I want you to know that it is not possible because any account to be link has a new uid given so yours is already taken by your own old account

Yes mate because the old account is now already link to the old yobit account and it cannot be replaced by other account to link it, as of now, the moderators are now allowing the new members so kindly create a new one instead of fixing that problem without a solution.

My friend you can have two yobit account with thesame email address that is never possible and for that reason you will have nothing to do but create new email address and create another cryptotalk and yobit account so that you can start a new campaign.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/10/2020 at 11:06 AM, Projectcrypto said:

My friend you can have two yobit account with thesame email address that is never possible and for that reason you will have nothing to do but create new email address and create another cryptotalk and yobit account so that you can start a new campaign.

It will not be possible because any account has his own uid number whenever you try to make use of multiple accounts it shows you ''user already exist''

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

It will not be possible because any account has his own uid number whenever you try to make use of multiple accounts it shows you ''user already exist''

Yes I just confirmed that it was a typing error that I have made that make you thought otherwise, thank you for that correction I really appreciate your efforts towards that. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

On 7/13/2020 at 10:59 PM, Projectcrypto said:

Yes I just confirmed that it was a typing error that I have made that make you thought otherwise, thank you for that correction I really appreciate your efforts towards that. 

You are welcome my friend we are all here to help each other by correcting one another to receive a good guide about the forum

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

You are welcome my friend we are all here to help each other by correcting one another to receive a good guide about the forum

Yes mate and that is what I expect from some members that like giving negative reputation when ever they see a mistake, instead of correcting someone just the way you did they will just give negative reputation which I think is not proper. We should correct each other and by that we will benefit from each other.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I don't know about this topic but I know how to link a get a old yobit account your email id and user name have that to you get yobit account. And same email account can be both sites.

I don't know about this topic but I know how to link a get a old yobit account your email id and user name have that to you get yobit account. And same email account can be both sites.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think this is not approval right now.  You have to link your old cryptotalk account with your old yobit account. Old crypto account and new yobit account was not approval. As i can know.  

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think this forum will bring solutions to link an old cryptotalk account with a new yobit account. Yes, I have seen many members who are unable to link the account. Hope this will be solved soon.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Izeal said:

I think this forum will bring solutions to link an old cryptotalk account with a new yobit account. Yes, I have seen many members who are unable to link the account. Hope this will be solved soon.

What do you mean mate! Some are not able to link there accounts? I don't know about this but I am aware of the linking of new account was opened as the updates was posted here few months ago. Even if the linking will be locked it will be announce to everyone.

It is impossible to linked an old crypto account to a new yobit account, once you tried it, it will replied showing you a notification, an ID has already been linked to another account.

• +1 1

First, the minimum number of characters must be adhered to in order to calculate the subject, which is 100 characters Secondly, whoever owns an old account can link it with the platform But when the administration cancels the link, it cannot be linked during the interruption period, no matter how old.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, you cannot do that Where the linking process is between the forum and the platform with the same user email, and it is not possible to link them using two different e-mails Then link using the new email.