Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org" - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ouali92

Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org"

I think next year this forum will surely hit the 100k rankings on Alexa. Especially the team is working hard and updating features of the forum on time. When crypto projects come here it will be an easy task to hit.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

It's a good arrangement for a newly created forum
I think this rank will get better after the forum expands and gets new members

Life is great and enjoy it

The great news is that the forum rating is growing and developing. More ICOs on the Yobit exchange and then there will be more users. 

This site is, however, in a good location and I think it is a good one for this site and in the future this site will go further and the number of users of this forum will increase day by day. I think since this site has not been discovered by many people till now and still not enough users.

In six months Alexa rank of our forum will be much better.
Even now statistics are changing almost hourly for the better:

image.thumb.png.9af7f27230ee1dea9b85e5d8fffc33aa.png

good result for a new  forum , still not count 2 month from he start , i expect that number to down very fastly within the next bullrun 

• +3 1

I think The ranking is improving continiously now. Many people (including me) sharing this great forum with friends and  more people joining here.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Positive dynamics continues. Only a few days passed, and again we went up in the Alexa ranking.

I hope that in a month we get to 50K

image.thumb.png.38dafab6f0ff4f09a3c49a49da0f6ff0.png

6 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

Positive dynamics continues. Only a few days passed, and again we went up in the Alexa ranking.

im sure we will , we have a good community here and great member rating helping each other in the forum , go go crypto forum 😄 

On 11/28/2019 at 3:15 AM, Bigpat said:

In a short period of time cryptotalk able to climb from 150k to 79k ranking, it is proof that we are growing day by day at an amazing pace maybe next year we will hit the top 50k.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:13 PM, ouali92 said:

CryptoTalk it is ranked 151 258, a good ranking for a site that is not known to most and most people have not yet reached this forum to discover it.

412889721_AlexaCryptoTalk.JPG.8d82f5da97953fbe170e0eb860d38b5d.JPG

The image below shows the most powerful sites in the world .Will this site have great competition for them?

Alexa.JPG.2dd734efdad7170f9103a55749f6a426.JPG

Currently is 77,405 rank, this is after 1.5 month and it's good progress.

And it will be better when forum start to work well, at full strength.

After end of competition of maximum posts many users have left, and because of new rule for deleted posts too.

And now is very important time will forum collapses or become stronger.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I would very much agree to what you've said but when I tried to search cryptotalk.org in Alexa ranking, no results found appeared. Guess I do not know how to use it, though. But good job, though! I think we will be having so much members now and posts valuable information about cryptocurrency. The update and features of this forum will attract more members to it.

8 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Currently is 77,405 rank, this is after 1.5 month and it's good progress.

And it will be better when forum start to work well, at full strength.

After end of competition of maximum posts many users have left, and because of new rule for deleted posts too.

And now is very important time will forum collapses or become stronger.

That's good ... congratulations. For cryptotalk.org.  This means the forum is active and running forward.  Whatever it is. Google has good research. About the ranks of a website this is not about predictions but about ratings..

On 10/19/2019 at 3:13 AM, ouali92 said:

CryptoTalk it is ranked 151 258, a good ranking for a site that is not known to most and most people have not yet reached this forum to discover it.

412889721_AlexaCryptoTalk.JPG.8d82f5da97953fbe170e0eb860d38b5d.JPG

The image below shows the most powerful sites in the world .Will this site have great competition for them?

Alexa.JPG.2dd734efdad7170f9103a55749f6a426.JPG

Crypto talk cannot compete with these companies as these sites are not crypto specific but on the other hand this site is just crypto specific. So how many users can come in this crypto community?

• +2 1

This is a very good result on Alexa Rank site.I think the Alexa Rank in this forum will be more forthcoming.The daily traffic of this forum is increasing as well as the members

On 10/19/2019 at 8:55 AM, wilbertson said:

Great alexa rank, but about this site getting to the list of the mist powerful sites in the world!? It's not easy but with it's progess so for?! I bet on it.

Let's be honesty mate, you cannot say that site become the best site in the world, but you was supposed to say it is the best among all cryptocurrencies forums site platforms

Currently the site has improved a lot and the alexa rank is 59,769  presently. I am hoping it can reach below 25k soon as per  our staff team who are doing great work.

22 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Within three months this forum starts, the forum moved as high as 59,769th position even when I complained most members are not online? Imagine what the forum can achieve in six months with this steady rise in ranking! Thank you cryptotalk for a good job

Currently the forum is not on the way to decrease Alexa rank because of most of the members are not posting on the forums. I see yesterday too so many were inactive. Anyway we have to follow as per the forum rules.

Congratulstions to the cryptotalk website, this alexa ranking is quite good and i am sure it will surpass well below the 100000 rank very soon. The reason i see this , because new people need a place where to understand better the crypto market and see what others think of a certain crypto before they decide to invest in it 

This form will go more higher in future and make his name in internet community.His rank will be goes to top  form of the world.But it will take some time.As i see this rating this feels good to me.This form is recognised by alexa and in coming time it will  recognised by world.i have all my good hops on this form.

Wow, it's nice to see that even the forum is new and not known by many it's still has a high ranking and it only shows that as time goes by and the forum developed it will be more and more recognized and noticed by everyone and we will never know maybe someday the word crypto talk will appear as one of the most popular sites and let's wait for it to happen along helping the forum makes it.

This is a great news from us, we can see here the successful of the forum to be getting popular to the mass and you can see the rapidly increasing of the members here because many people are need to get some money to sustain there daily life expeses.

Its a big stepping stone for this young forum, already been at the ranking so fast. so i think in this coming months we can see more big difference from today and the future.