Trading on behalf of friends   - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Trading on behalf of friends  

Guys, if a dear friend tells you that he will give you $ 5,000 to trade and work on his behalf, and that profits will be your evenly . 
 for me I will not accept this offer because trading is fraught with many risks like failure, loss, 
deception, etc. But who will accept this offer ????

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I will agree to this, because I am sure that if you invest some part of this amount in bitcoin, you can earn on halving, even if the price of bitcoin does not immediately rise as everyone wants.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

I wouldn't trade my friend's money, even tho i am somewhat experienced in it, it would bring too much emotions in play, and could affect to friendship if i didn't make good trades. Also, it's really not worth it. I like to be responsible to only myself when i trade, in that way i can keep ALL the winnings own my losses.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Trading on behalf of someone is very risk unless if you are a professional trader but legit ones are hard to find.

• -2 1
  • -1 1

In my opinion, I will not accept this offer for several reasons. The first of these reasons is the fear of losing money, and therefore I may be blamed and forced to pay the money. The other reason is that I have not yet reached the stage of experience that makes me trade this large amount.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, abualez said:

Guys, if a dear friend tells you that he will give you $ 5,000 to trade and work on his behalf, and that profits will be your evenly . 
 for me I will not accept this offer because trading is fraught with many risks like failure, loss, 

I'll accept that as long as he/she's a real friend of mine. 

I'm willing to take the risk because I'm sure he will never betray me than trusting people that I don't know for them to work for me. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

8 hours ago, abualez said:

I think that you should accept it even though it comes with great risk but I think that you sbould not completely trust anyone even though he is your friend unless if he is your truly a friend because he can join you in trading and even in loss of money. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You can not take the entire responsibility in the crypto world in this case for your friend because there can be anything. Either you may get benefits from tradings or you get loss and in the case of losing, your friend might get frustrated. 

Well, if someone gives you this huge amount of money, i will accept it by using it on trading because there is a possible to doubled it by having a good predictions in terms of pricing. Just take the risk and earned money. Happy posting.

• +2 2

Trading for another person might not be very advisable because of the emotional factors, you don't want to bear the loss if it fails so there will be so much panic, I don't think I can do that  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

right. I am the same with you. This type of proposal I never accepted. The market is too complicated and the risks are not guaranteed. and I believe that I would be under more pressure if trading on my friend's behalf. I am tired of it.

Those who have good experience, knowledge of trading and can take big risks will surely accepts this profitable offer but as far as I am concerned I will definitely not accept this offer because I can't afford to take that much big risk.

• +1 1

dear bro, Trading for another rank might not be advisable, you don't want to bear the loss if it fails so slow progress will be so much panic, I don't think I can do that

Dear if you have great experience and knowledge then you will accept his proposal. A expert can not loss his money in trading. So as for me i will accept. 

I will accept this offer because with an investment of $ 5,000, you can easily earn more than $ 20,000 in one year without straining

On 5/1/2020 at 12:10 AM, rekter said:

I wouldn't trade my friend's money, even tho i am somewhat experienced in it, it would bring too much emotions in play, and could affect to friendship if i didn't make good trades. Also, it's really not worth it. I like to be responsible to only myself when i trade, in that way i can keep ALL the winnings own my losses.

Yes my dear i agree with your statement trading is full risky platform, so if we have no proper funds to do trade then leave, but don't use our friends money unfortunately we loss this money, then its effects relationship between our friendship, so I don't support this idea.

4 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

I will accept this offer because with an investment of $ 5,000, you can easily earn more than $ 20,000 in one year without straining

If it would be easy, there would be only rich people in crypto trading. There are lot's of bull/bear traps where you can lose your money too, no matter how solid some trades look, they can take your money as well. 

You are right when it comes to dominating the bull market, the risk of trading is high. Success can only be achieved if you always have a good knowledge of trading by analyzing the market for trading on behalf of friends. If the market is analyzed well, bulls can be easily avoided.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 7:55 PM, abualez said:

It depends. If this amount is nothing substancial for this friend and he can't trade because of lack of skills or time, then I'd do it. Although if this amount is actually his whole balance and he doesn't earn enough then I'd advice him to just use $50-100 instead.

I for one will not agree to this. This is a big responsibility. There is always a risk of loss. If you only trade with your own money. I don't even give advice on attachments. I can just give you an opinion.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:25 PM, abualez said:

I would never like to do this. Because trading is risky and I am not experience in this work. But if you have experience in trade then you may also accept your friend proposal.

I also never  use this money for trade because  there are number  of risks involved  in trading  . There is chances  of loss also. We can invest anywhere else In real life . We can start small business  with that money.

• +1 1

Firstly we need to enlighten him about trading and how possible someone can lost such amount, then if he got it right, I can accept the offer

if you are good at trading then you must know how mto make 5000 to of double and triple.in that case you just accept the offer and make profit.and if you do not know about the trading and strategies then  you should not accept it

I would not agree to this because if we have a disagreement I will lose my friend, and I have very few friends as it is..