Trading on behalf of friends   - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Trading on behalf of friends  

On 4/30/2020 at 9:55 PM, abualez said:

Guys, if a dear friend tells you that he will give you $ 5,000 to trade and work on his behalf, and that profits will be your evenly . 
 for me I will not accept this offer because trading is fraught with many risks like failure, loss, 
deception, etc. But who will accept this offer ????

I have done this where I get the profit 60% and the investor get the 40% .I have to recover the loss ans give it back in the same amount which he gives me.Their is no fraud in trading.,it's your in incompetence who don't understand the trading norms and term. You have work hard and learn more about trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I would never work with money that is not mine because this always brings problems. When operating you need to have a lot of mental control and be calm, operating with someone else's money will give you more pressure and will lead you to make mistakes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

It is very necessory to tell your friend clearly that if you are agree for profit then you should also be ready for losses.

Clear discussion is more better.

• +5 1

I think it depends upon the experience of the person. If he is confident about the fact that he is going to get profit then he should agree to this offer but if he do not have believe in himself then he should not agree.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 4/30/2020 at 5:55 PM, abualez said:

Guys, if a dear friend tells you that he will give you $ 5,000 to trade and work on his behalf, and that profits will be your evenly . 
 for me I will not accept this offer because trading is fraught with many risks like failure, loss, 

Hello mate, don't even try declining such offer, opportunity comes but once , you don't know if such opportunity will come to you again, I will collect the $5,000 and uses week to check or study how the crypto trading are going on before I invest on any. You must let him know in business their loss and gain.

• +3 1

Trading on behalf a friend of relative is such a big responsibility, that may even affect our emotions when doing trading. Then my answer would be no, but would advice my friend so he/she can start learning to trade an eventually earning profits from it without asking people to trade on their behalf. 

• Useful or interesting 2

I don't think I could do that as I am very inexperienced in trading. I would explain to my friend what I am doing and why and try to convince to invest this money to Bitcoin but not to expect to make profit immediately. I recognize in Bitcoin a strong asset like gold and I would invest in gold too if I could but the fees are too high and with Bitcoin I only lost for fees a few dollars. 

i think those who have good knowledge and experience of trading and the friend is take big risk will suerly accepts this profitable offer but as i am concerned i will definitely not accept this offer becouse i cant afford to take much big risk 

but you can tak risk in low amount and then you invest of knowing  her reaction or partnership 

Yes, you must be careful first, and as an advice, if you and this friend of yours are not very close to your family, then do not give this large value of money to him. Secondly, if your close friend is familiar with such matters, you must cooperate with and agree that such matters are dangerous and not to anger everyone One of the other should lose because, as I mentioned, the matter is fraught with risks and losses
Third, beware of swindlers who ask for such things, and as I told you, if he is not from your family, someone close to you, or your close friend, do not take this step and do not put your money with other people
I hope that you will win a lot and benefit from the experiences, and no one can always be a winner. Some loss teaches you the right way in the future and you will remain very careful

• +3 1

It's a complicated market butI would accept because trading,investment all you must take a risk,I think with the current volatility in the stock market I should make a profit in the future.its a good deal to turn down 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/30/2020 at 10:25 PM, abualez said:

because trading is fraught with many risks like failure, loss, 

Trading is filled with failure, yes, loss, yes, but deception. How can you be deceived if you are trading in a free market, with your own free choice.

I will accept that offer, provided, I am able to explain to your friend, that I will try my best to earn profit, but all trades are subject to market risk, understand that , before you give me your money to Trade. If he says, fine, I will take that money and trade.  

• +3 1

Trading for friends is not so smart you would just be blamed and emotionally it would be so easy for you to take risks on coins that's not yours.. you can let them copy you but do not trade for them.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:55 AM, abualez said:

I am not a professional trader so I also will not accept this money since I cannot guarantee that I can make a good profit from it. He is better off investing it himself.

@abualez to many people it's an opportunity of life while to others they cannot use their resources (knowledge) to help others to become successful.  But for me I would accept the offer because i will have the opportunity to learn 

This is up to you but the deal is not bad since you will split profits but you won't have to pay back anything. If you had done that then probably you would be in a lot of profit. But it depends in your skills too as an inexperienced trader can make too many mistakes that cost a lot.

And it can affect the friendship if I don't make good deals. Also, it will affect the friendship because this market has a profit and loss. It is not really worth it and this is considered a big risk unless you are a professional trader.

• +3 1

For me, I will not accept that because we know that trading is risky and we may lose this money because of trading. It is better not to fall into such predicaments and work with our ability and our own money to be able to bear the losses.

• +2 1

I will not accept it because if I agree to it then what if I am not able to succeed in making good profit then it will bring misunderstanding between us it is one of the reason that I will not accept it is better I should try and make my own investment with my money 

• +3 1

Why is it that if you are a professional and you know how to investigate things, you and your friend will benefit, but if you are not sure of the profit, try to stay away from it so as not to harm your friend and expose him to losses

• +3 1

If you are experienced trader you should accept it and just try not to mess this up but you should also get a cut from that money. Shouldn't risk big, although it depends on your timing too. It was good time to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and most cryptocurrrenices when your firend asked you. But trading could always have risk.

• +3 1

Frankly, I will not agree because trading is not that easy, and no friend will accept a loss or even a profit, so I waste my time at work and my friend will take half of the profit without getting tired in addition to that money may disrupt my friendship and keep me away from them because money cannot be shared with anyone

Honestly , I will never accept such an offer especially if this friend is really dear t me, and the reason is very simple , I do not want to lose my friend. This offer your friend is talking about one side only which is profit but has it occurred your minds that you may lose as well? and how will you deal with it? will you split the loss evenly between you too? or you will fight about it?

• +4 1

On 4/30/2020 at 9:55 PM, abualez said:

First I am not doing any dealing with friend because i think that money change all the thing the relations so I never use or take mine in our friendship bond and the second thing is that it is very risky that you can lose your money in it than you pay them from your own money so I suggest that never do anything like this just stay away from this.

yog cannot start making trades by $5,000 straight you should try it by just few dollars and if you are earning money from this $2 and you are trades are in profits you should use these $5,000.

On 5/12/2020 at 1:47 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm also agree with you . I'm do that type of work , because Crypto trading is very risky and there are many others problems. So I'm not use friends funds to trade Crypto coins . I always use my funds only to trade .

There are many people who do experiments on other funds and loss it and they don't about it because they are used to it. Such people are useless and the worst as they waste money purposely.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.