Advantages for using timer feature when posting. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Advantages for using timer feature when posting.

Yes it's really good feature this forum use this timer, because so many members not read topic properly so this timer gives time to read topic are comments, to write proper reaction and this 3 minutes time enough to make another topic.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 8
  • +3 1

This is a good idea from you ,thanks.. And i think that 180 secobds is a good time to make us think enough before making posts..we really need the quality and not just the quantity!

The use of stop watch or timer while posting can be helpful to know when exactly 3minets has passed so as to submit another post but as for me I'm just ok without this thanks.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time interval is very useful for this forum, this time interval can manage the people to have interval per posting a topic or comment which means it could less the spammers in the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The only advantage i think this timer provides is that it binds the user to read and understand within those 3 minutes. Mostly the users are in a hurry to post and create comments for satoshis but this time makes them wait and understand the topic perfectly so that they can keep their views.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Well, this timer helps this forum to lessen the spammers here because this is kind of abusive to earned satoshi's fastly, and as of now, there has no spammers here in this forum. Happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Due to this sort of timing feature on this forum. Users get the time to read the post carefully and it also blocks the scammers from creating the copied and useless posts without typing on this forum. I respect this timing feature on this forum. 

• +2 1

You are right  my friend  if we use timer for our posts . We can know that well how much time left to post our next post .so that we can make posts according  to the time

• +3 1

time gap that has been fixed by the forum's team is about 3 minutes and it is just to stop spam posts in the forum.and using timer and posting comnents give really a great idea before submitting our posts so that we won't be able to get warning of time left again and again

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

53 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Calvinpriva I have downloaded one for mobile and it is working good but not to the extent I want it to. I want one that will always count from 3 minutes to 0 after posting. Is there one like that?

@DoboniAyuuii Yes friend, just go to playstore and search for stopwatch apps. There are many there, download any that has good reviews than others.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You can easily see when you will post your next content it shows a timer under the comment section. And also this feature avoids the spam post because it should always have an interval before you will make your next post. This is good feature that this forum has.

21 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I want to talk about timer feature and its advantages when submitting your comments or topics here in the forum. We know that we have to wait for three minutes before submit the next comment and that has been a problem to many members because they don't know if those three minutes already past or not yet. If we could get warning points for repeating that mistake, its true that many of us we would already being out of the forum for a long time! So, we thanks the moderators for this favor. I am using a timer (stop watch) while writing my posts so that i can submit them in a right time that is need, its real helping me because when the timer hits 3 minutes i just click submit then i restart it and i keep writing until it reaches 3 minutes again, very simple and you will never break this rule. Just go to google and search a PC timer its free and those for mobile you can use a mobile timer.

Timer.JPG.3b69f191604d6de1c72d503779ac9a3a.JPG

Hello my friend
Really, using the timer when working on the site reduces downtime
But we must focus on the quality of the post and the useful information in it. We do not focus much on publishing every three minutes

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes this a good technique to avoid this problem. By adding timer we exactly knows that three minutes had passed or not and we will never submits our comments before that time.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for presenting us this wonderful idea always happens to me that when I am sending the following comment notifies me that there are still a few seconds to comment but now it will not happen to me again because I will use a timer 

Yes, it is a good tool to calculate the time between each topic you write and the other topic, but I think it is possible to set the time roughly on your own without getting used to the timer.

become universal members not research topic properly so this timer gives date time to investigate topic are comments, to write proper pressing and this 3 moments time middling to make another topic.

• +4 1

Thank you for this suggestion, but I think I do not need this timer because I need more than 3 minutes between two posts as I try to read the topic carefully and understand it well before appropriate comment

• +1 1

Forum regulation of 3 minutes between posts is reasonable. I agree with 3 minutes. 3 minutes to read the topic of writing and posting. it doesn't always take me 3 minutes to complete, sometimes it takes me 5-7 minutes. I feel very happy. but it's true that 3 minutes is really good

• +3 1

i generally spend three minutes before posting another comment without timing it or noticing even, but that's a cool idea

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This feature is good and it is sufficient to read any subject, understand it, write a comment, reply, and in some cases the period was raised to 5 minutes, but currently 3 minutes is sufficient for me to understand the topic and respond to it

Well,actually it is also good for us to know the time,but,having this features will causes rushing,many will just put words just to be on time. It is better not to look at the time,but to look at our words.and rewards will follow.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Thanks for the moderators for including one of features of having a timer here, by doing that, it will be a good thing to stop submitting the reply when it is still have time left. We should be patiently wait before we can submit our replies.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:08 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I want to talk about timer feature and its advantages when submitting your comments or topics here in the forum. We know that we have to wait for three minutes before submit the next comment and that has been a problem to many members because they don't know if those three minutes already past or not yet. If we could get warning points for repeating that mistake, its true that many of us we would already being out of the forum for a long time! So, we thanks the moderators for this favor. I am using a timer (stop watch) while writing my posts so that i can submit them in a right time that is need, its real helping me because when the timer hits 3 minutes i just click submit then i restart it and i keep writing until it reaches 3 minutes again, very simple and you will never break this rule. Just go to google and search a PC timer its free and those for mobile you can use a mobile timer.

Timer.JPG.3b69f191604d6de1c72d503779ac9a3a.JPG

That's really a good strategy that everyone must try to do to avoid pressing submit reply again and again. 

Thanks for this tips this is very helpful. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't use timer, as I think it might make us stop before finishing what we wanted to write. Also it might make us rush into posting something without reviewing it and correcting our mistakes.