How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

I would say that is the moment of trouble.  I think yoga or meditation can help us manage anger and develop patience. So I would suggest that we put greed aside because it is a key issue that leads many people to lose money in the cryptocurrency market.

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 1:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

I believe that patience is the way to get success.  And without patience we can't make us successful.    So for getting success we have to make OUR selves patient.  And the more we can be, the more we will go near to the success.  Your post will help us so much.  Pleasure to you       

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for the tips to be patient, and it is true, nobody is born with that quality, it is something that is cultivated and fed daily, if we are impatient in some aspects of our life, we will be within the world of cryptocurrencies, and aquila Impatience is paid dearly, it generates money losses, stress and more, let us always try to have peace of mind and know that everything takes time, as the publication explains, let us not be hasty, patience will bring us both physical and economic benefits

Urgency is the best way to be a patient. When you need really something in your life then you make an urgency and this can make you more focus and attentive. Without patience noone can not fullfill his work.So.making urgency would be a good option

Yes dude! Positive thinking is the basic thing that we need to have for developing patience. Remember one thing, if you will mot have patience, you will not success. And it is mot easy to spend all the without making progress.

• Useful or interesting 1

Patience is the key to success, you can build this by not panicking on small situations like if your stop loss getting hit, no one can bring that back, so why to be panic and angry, just hope to recover that in double, you will build your patience in this way

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for all these tips. I also believe one should inspect the real reasons their feeling impatient. When you acknowledge those reasons, you may be better placed to take control over those feelings and stop stressing about them.

In my opinion, your success in whatever work you do depends on your ability to take risks in making decisions about your business, on your endurance and patience to get your work done. Investing here requires you patience to earn more later.

You have to control yourself to be patient with yourself.  We have to find out the weakness of ourselves and solve it.  Need to increase interest in work.  Just take crypto ideas in mind.  Do information and research related to crypto in any work.  Every post and topic is very important so create relevant and meaningful posts.  Build from knowledge with patience.

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

@Babubu609 yeah bro I was seeing this keys from your post. Hopefully I will apply these keys into my daily Post on crypto talk because these keys set my mind I will try to write my post with patience. 🥰 And thank you so much for sharing this piece of information for us hopefully it will be helpful for us.  Thanks

Patience is a virtue not everyone has but at the same time it's a very important virtue we humans are meant to have. Mostly in the world of crypto trading one mostly need to exercise patience in other not to make rash decisions or pull wrong strings when trading which might make one experience major lose. Patience can be gained when you find comfort firstly within yourself and have a mentality teaching you that in life it's not every action or activity you see one should react to just because it looks like it's the best time for you. In life we have a Motto which everyone knows and I quote "A patient dog always eats the biggest bone". So when partaking in stuffs like crypto everything happens with time and process so don't rush any process just learn to go with the flow of things and everything will happen in due time.

Patience is an important factor in both investment and trading. It is not always the best time because of the fluctuating market conditions. So for this you must have lots of patience else you may make a big mistake.

You need to check your spellings before posting any topic, patient and patience has a great difference in them and meaning also, you can use auto correction for this also

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Patience is the foundation to any path towards success. One should have great patience to achieve the goals and become successful in the field they want to achieve success. Patience when teamed with hardwork never fails. 

Yes Patience is a very important thing Patience is most needed to start a job Without patience you will not understand.You may know that there is a saying that nothing can be seen without patience so the more patience we have the more hope we will see.Getting something good will definitely take a while.So if a job is a lot of hard work and the expected results are not achieved then the only thing you have to do is be patient and you will see that there is a lot of good waiting for you ahead.

I don't quite consider that patience is a natural instinct, rather I'd say it's an attribute that  in most cases should be developed over time, which may be easy for some people and complicated for others. What I really concur is that patience is such a valuable tool that can help us succeed in investments and trading. Then, it's important for us all to build up a solid patience.

• +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 10:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

We live and take risks all the time. Knowingly or unwittingly we risk many times each day. It can be a small risk that won't be important or big risk that can make problems to us. The dangers are everywhere and we should look and gain experience and once an alarm starts ringing inside us we should back off from the risk as something that we don't know is happening and we have to investigate. This is how investing is.

• +3 1

Build in patient is when you set a goal to achieve a greater earning by setting target that by so so day I can be able to this or that. 

You can get patience by reading and not rushing to make decisions so reading long articles teaches you to become accurate and very focused and this needs some effort of course it is not easy without actions

On 4/30/2020 at 3:28 PM, Divya rana said:

Yes, patience is actually very important for everyone to maintain while trading activities as with patiece and being calm and composed we will be able to get more btter results than going for any panic trading. 

Patience is a virtue so we need to have a long patience to earn using any cryptocurrency because when we are trading, it takes a lot of time and the longer we wait, the more earnings we got.

• +3 1

Offcourse the patient and consistency are the keys to success. All The points you mentioned here are really important. If you have stamina to bear the things, it will help you infalliably. Especially in crypto industry patience is a basic tool. 

Yes the patience is actually important for everyone in the life. Thanks for sharing your points I learn from this. Risk is the best way for improving if you don't take risk you don't improve in your life. You need a lot of patience if you success here.

• +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

Patient is basically the way to achieve your goals. As you know the hardwork is key to success .in the same way as more you have patience in yourself you will be more likely to be successful.

patients is main source of achievement as I am new in marketp afterward I as well obtain exact a reduced amount of sum of patients but contained by time I got patients fantastically agreeably , frustrating to education New procedure as positively qualified certainly patients bulid in you