Bitcoins disappears from blockchain wallet. - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Bitcoins disappears from blockchain wallet.

Its really strange think happens with you because every one knows block chain wallet is how much secure, then also your bitcoins stolen means your account have hacked, I know you use all safety methods to your account, but some where you do mistake so your account hack pls check your devices any malware message not click with you.

• +2 1

I have been working in the blockchain wallet for several years and until this time I have not experienced any errors inside the wallet so I think this matter is a mistake. I advise you to update the platform and if the money does not return to you it is possible that you have been subjected to penetration and theft

• -1 1

I think that accidently you give permission of accessing your Google account to fake website or app . I never suffer from any problems like you I will recommend to create a New Wallet for security purposes . create a New Wallet before you can create wallet .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

15 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I think that accidently you give permission of accessing your Google account to fake website or app .

Are you sure, it could be other thing else which may not be related to email. We should be very careful while operating our wallets. Blockchain wallet is truly good and one of the best wallet but with little privacy. 

I can't believe that blockchain wallet can. Be hacked try to consult with support teams and lay your complain to them so that they can do something about it.

On 6/3/2020 at 11:11 AM, Treat1234 said:

I can't believe that blockchain wallet can. Be hacked try to consult with support teams and lay your complain to them so that they can do something about it.

Sure mate I did consult the support team and they solved the matter and my bitcoin reflected in my wallet though it took so long about a week that's when my issue was solved and this is not making me comfortable to use the wallet again.

I ve never had this problem before. I have been using the blockchain wallet for two years and it s safe and I haven t had any problems with it. Did you give the password and account to anyone who tried to verify the transfer log or contact the support team

I think your account have been hacked but the question is that blockchain is best security then how anyone can stole your bitcoins. You should contact the support team. 

On 6/12/2020 at 11:49 AM, Zaino34 said:

I ve never had this problem before. I have been using the blockchain wallet for two years and it s safe and I haven t had any problems with it. Did you give the password and account to anyone who tried to verify the transfer log or contact the support team

I didn't share any of my private keys or passwords with anyone and when I contacted the support team they solved my problem and they said this could have happened because I loged in to many devices of which I didn't but the good part of it is that I received my bitcoins.

1 hour ago, George10 said:

I didn't share any of my private keys or passwords with anyone and when I contacted the support team they solved my problem and they said this could have happened because I loged in to many devices of which I didn't but the good part of it is that I received my bitcoins.

That is good, that means you are not hacked, we know blockchain wallet to be one of the best, and buy getting your funds back means they are still legit. 

I am sorry to hear this. Perhaps you have made a mistake when you were logging into your account and maybe you logged into a secondary account? The only other option that i can think of is that the last transaction you made there was some sort of malware that caused the address to be changed on your phone and all of your coins were withdrawn. This is a new malware system that users are being warned against to constantly check the address is right. Perhaps this could be why. Lastly, and this is really reaching, but perhaps you have a network problem and your blockchain account is not connecting to pick up how much you have.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

To tell the truth l have heard firstly some problem about Blockchain wallet, that is why it is more trusted wallet by other investors. That means nothing is just safe in this world, we must be careful about everything. To be popular doesn't mean it is secure.

21 hours ago, Yomose said:

That is good, that means you are not hacked, we know blockchain wallet to be one of the best, and buy getting your funds back means they are still legit. 

Yes mate I wasn't hacked and I think it was a technical error from their side that caused my bitcoins to disappear from my wallet though they failed to disclose it.

2 hours ago, George10 said:

Yes mate I wasn't hacked and I think it was a technical error from their side that caused my bitcoins to disappear from my wallet though they failed to disclose it.

That is good, blockchain is one of the best and most popular wallet, if someone is not careless with his or her private keys, the wallet is secure. 

On 5/8/2020 at 8:07 AM, George10 said:

The worst part of this is that the transaction history is completely empty as if the wallet is new even the old transactions or wallet addresses that are used can't be found and the support team isn't responding to help me.

I guess they hacked your account and since support team does not respond I think there might be something behind it.

Well that has never happened to me at either Blockchain or any other centralized exchange wallet service.

I would like to suggest though that you think about securing your accounts properly, enabling 2fa, email verification upon transactions and everything to have more control and reability on your private keys.

Maybe also you could check logged devices or eventual historical data by requesting support who was able to access your account if anyone.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

2 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

I guess they hacked your account and since support team does not respond I think there might be something behind it.

Support team  responded lately in about one week time and it wasn't a hack but a technical error and they solved it already but I still don't trust their wallet what if what happened repeat it self it's for this reason I now use coinbase wallet.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:55 AM, nykas said:

Blockchain wallet is very popular crypto wallet in community, but it doesn`t guarantee that it`s absolutely safe. Maybe you entered steal sites or hackers got into your computer and found private key 

That is right Blockchain is one of the popular wallets and no doubt it is trusted by investors. As you mentioned it can not be enough that this gives us guarantee that is really secure. 

On 6/18/2020 at 2:00 PM, Timmma said:

I am afraid probably your wallet address have been hacked and gotten assess to your coins in there, since you claimed not to have shared out your login details to anyone or posted your address in an unknown site. I will advice you notify the support group maybe they can help out

@Timmma you need to read the replies very well, the person that made the topic has gotten back his bitcoin. Check his reply below. 

On 6/16/2020 at 5:56 PM, George10 said:

Support team  responded lately in about one week time and it wasn't a hack but a technical error and they solved it already but I still don't trust their wallet what if what happened repeat it self it's for this reason I now use coinbase wallet.

Coinbase is also a good wallet, but you need to try wallets like atomic or coinomi. You will really like the two wallets. 

• +3 1

16 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@Timmma you need to read the replies very well, the person that made the topic has gotten back his bitcoin. Check his reply below. 

Coinbase is also a good wallet, but you need to try wallets like atomic or coinomi. You will really like the two wallets. 

Thanks mate for reaching me out I will try the wallets you recommended me and explore how perfect they are it's my pleasure.

The blockchain wallet works well and without any errors since a very long time ago and I never faced this problem inside it. There are two reasons for this problem. The first is that there is a defect within your wallet due to lack of an update and the second reason is that the wallet was hacked and stolen so I advise you to update the wallet and if not You can recover your coins, they have been stolen from the wallet and you will never be able to retrieve them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Frank castle said:

This is very unfortunate and everyone is afraid of these cases but it is very strange that it happened in the Blockchain wallet but you may have made a mistake in it which led to these losses.

@Frank castle Read to thread very well, the coin owner contacted the customer support and he has been refunded. So, no coin loss. 

Have you installed any apps from third party sites or given  permission to any website recently? There must be something wrong from your side unknowingly so it happened. Goto the transaction options in Blockchain app and look for most recent transactions. If you see any new transaction that you haven't made, I'm afraid but it means you have been hacked.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Maybe it is not a problem for your wallet but it may be a problem for bitcoin wallet moderators. That is a new case and i never heard it before because i have used bitcoin wallet safe for many months.

• +1 2

On 6/22/2020 at 11:27 AM, Frank castle said:

@DiamondBitOh my God this is very joyful and this is the reason why the support team is present in any work place on the Internet and it is helping customers to keep their currencies and make the workplace a high degree of safety.

To discourage people, I will tell them not to use Blockchain wallet, there are any complaints about this wallet all the time. I was using it before too, but it requires email for registration is the reason I stopped. There was a report that the email if compromised by hackers, can be used to stealing the whole cryptocurrencies  stored on the wallet. 

• +1 1