Time to cash your income before its too late for you - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Time to cash your income before its too late for you

You missed the chance mate. This time is the best time to encash the bitcoin you have because the price of bitcoin is in state of bull run and this time you will get a good profit especially those who buy bitcoin on its lower price. Patience is the key to earn good prfit.

• +5 1

Still the cash time is not come becasue still the amrket not touch the high but i hope this time amrket touch the high becasue the small bull is start and the BTC last day touch the 18250$ high and i hope soon the BTC cross the 20,000$ and touch the high 200,000$.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, sarahyes said:

@Russel 017Yes, now it is on the rise ... but this does not mean at all that it will be on the rise after two days or a year ... the cryptocurrency market is volatile my friend ... and it is never possible to predict anything real ... it is just speculation ...

@sarahyes The risk of investing the entire income is risky even though Bitcoin is increasing, but we must beware of a sudden decline.

• +3 1

What you encourage to do is something very normal within cryptocurrencies, many people, include myself, we sell when bitcoin is at its peak, for example with the recent rise to 18500 I decided to sell the satoshis I had, which allowed me could increase my purchasing power in usdt.

• +5 1

You should not be afraid when investing in bitcoin, now the price will inevitably rise, and we only have patience because some corrections may occur, and now we see the price of Bitcoin $ 180,000, which is close to the peak it reached

• +3 1

On 29/4/2020 at 23:12, jamesvince said:

Hoy les voy a decir que no les apasione mucho que bitcoin vaya a 12000 $ o 15000 $ debido al evento de reducción a la mitad, ahora tenemos ganancias, así que reserve sus ganancias de estos movimientos de bitcoin, ahora su precio actual está cerca de 8900 $. ahora los indicadores RSI muestran que ahora el mercado está en una zona de compra excesiva, ya que su precio se puede descargar en cualquier momento, así que vendí toda mi inversión y ahora mis fondos en usdt ahora estoy esperando el próximo volcado de bitcoin y luego lo aprovecho. 

Hey but this is impossible to predict, so the btc has always been on the rise, and when it has fallen it has recovered, even increased its value considerably, and with respect to the pandemic, it makes it even more profitable, since many are They have scored to invest heavily in the BTC which indicates that it will be a fabulous year for the BTC.

• +2 1

It's not easy for the bitcoin to rise and fall too much in short span of time because it's value is too much that it is very hardly influenced by crypto whales and it's very difficult for its price to dump.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am also not  agree with you my friend because this time btc rate is going to up and it will go up  i think this is the time to invest in btc for profit and we can earn much better income by investing in btc.

If i feel that the rate is going to down than i will sell my btc And save my money otherwise i will not sell my btc.

That is the practical way actually if you really wanted to get a profitable return towards your capital. The only way is to withdraw your asset while the price range is still at peak so that you would be able to convert it to much more than what it should be. I am not actually judging people who would not withdraw their own because that is what I am doing also. I am going to use it to expand my capital more so I would be able to buy in the market for trading transactions for further possible income I would be able to have.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:54 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am not agree with you because  it is still increasing.  We have to check the rate consecutively and when we feel the prices now going  to dumped  we should  sale our btc that time.

I think it is smart to not get greedy and cash profit when you can, we have seen several times how the price can go down badly overnight.

• +1 1

Sometimes I suggest keeping the funds in the face of the possibility that the price continues to increase, but although this topic speaks of a different situation, today we can see the same behavior in the market, that is why I believe that the best option right now  is to liquidate the funds that are in bitcoin and then buy more when the price dropped.

Hello everyone, the time I do Cash out my income is when I noticed that the crypto currency I'm trading on has increased massively in it price value, I will then cash out my income to avoid losing something big or small.

On 4/30/2020 at 3:12 AM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to told you that don't be much passionate that bitcoin goes 12000$ or 15000$ due to halving event now we are in profit so book your profit from this moves of bitcoin now its currently price near to 8900$ it mean now RSI indicators shows that now market are in over bought zone sone its price can be dumped at any time so i sold my all investment and now my funds in usdt now i am waiting for next dump of bitcoin and then take advantages of it. 

No my friend, i will hold for more months i think, because even 20k$ is not enough for me, BTC will hit some big high price that never had been expected, so for me i have one thing i believe on it in this crazy new world is patience i will wait for the year 2022, and i will see.

Well today btc price is about 18 k and if you saved your earnings you should've get a good profit but if you didn't its not too late but btc as much as you can and hold it im sure btc price will increase in near future but its just my opinion and its not buy signal.

Hey friend, i dont think its a great idea to encash your coins when the value just goes down. Wait for some more time and speculate the prices continuously, so we can understand the variations in price. There are more chances for the price of cryptocurrency to go up again, so wait for that and be positive. Its quite risky, but the gain you receive is worth the risk

Being patient is important, friend. I don't think it's time yet, because I think it's not at the top yet. It's a good price, but we still have the month of December, which is usually a great month for cryptocurrencies, so let's wait patiently for good profits.

Bitcoin is currently above $18000. This is a very big high and we surely would expect a drop soon because many people would begin to take their profits which would lead to downward movement. So if you are able to, you should take your profits now before the downfall.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that the market is still going to go up and we should still wait for more time before taking our profit. We know since may that bitcoin was going to shoot because of the having that took place. 

• +2 1

Now this time actually it is time for the cash of you income. Because now the Bitcoin price is on the top so it is not last price you can ever increase your Profit with the passage of time. So, be Happy and enjoy your cash amount.

You can do daily trade like that too, so just buy with the money that is extra and you can get some profit  from it too, just like the event  which is about to happen.

Let everyone think and decide for himself. Just because you think it is the right time for cashout, that doesn't mean others think the same as you. They might want to hold a little longer or maybe they have other plans to do with their coins such as converting. If they sell now and fall behind of further growth, they will blame you for what you suggested them to do. It is believed that we haven't yet reached the ceiling and there is still room for rising.

• +2 1

This is the best time to collect some money from cryptotalk forum.Cryptotalk forum giving us good amount of money daily for posting.We shouldn't miss this opportunities.We can collect and save some cash from this.

Bitcoin is the universal cryptocurrency and in my view it's price will never go down permanent if it's price goes down for one week then it will raise on the next week with the intensity with which it goes down with the same intensity it will goes up. When the demand of the Bitcoin will increase it's value will also increase. You know my view I think it's time to invest on the Bitcoins. I think Bitcoin will go up in a few days and this will give you a lot of profit.

Bitcoin took a bit of a dump the last two days the value decrease by almost thousand dollars. I think the time is near when Bitcoin will take a serious for in the coming days, I think by Christmas we will have a clear picture of where the Bitcoin will stand.

Very very good advice, and the price jumped to 19300$, and is still hovering over 17000$, and those who did that, would be in loss of 2000$, if they sold at 15000$,  and was buying at 17k,  but if they can hold to patience, and when the price drops to 15 or even 12k, then can rebuy it.