I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

i try to search for useful posts even if they have high number of replies, i mostly refrain from commenting on posts that i find useless because they will probably get deleted anyway

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Any useful contents that should be valuable and enough helpful for the other members i chose those topics because from there I can also get some extra knowledge that will be helpful for me as well as my experience that I'm giving there it will be helpful for other members that is the main thing about this campaign sharing and learning from each other.

• +1 1

I share my reply to old posts and this is because they are usually good and useful to me as well and they are not deleted

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I don’t see a difference in answering a topic where there are few answers or many, the main thing is that you understand what you are writing about and what really helps in matters of the topic. Good luck

• +1 1

I also like to reply that topic which less replies because every topic is important, we know some topics is harder that's why that topic replied is less. According to every topic is important and knowledge so it is our responsibility to response that kind of topics too.

• +1 1

i like to make a comments on every posts that needs helps and topics that i can share what i know. i don't really pay attention on the earnings i could get but on topics where i can help others.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, jamesvince said:

But i like to make replies on which more replies because there is less chance that posts deleted by the system of crypto talk forum. So made your posts according to your choices because we are free where and on which sections we made posts in this forums.

Yes you are saying the right ! but if this post contain good information so we have to help the writer to make his post being recommended for all people here to be hot and trend !

well topics with few replies are new topics which is not hot or lots of people are not interested in it so you can read most of th ereplys and than engage in discussian. that is a good way to learn a lot, but don't forget that people will post lots in a topic which is most informative and useful so at least try to read them.you wil llearn lots of things there.

• +1 1

I have noticed that posts with a high number of comments don't have valuable comments and most of the comments are repeated and useless.. So i like it too to comment on posts with less comments..less is more as they said!

Yes it's a good idea to reply on less replied topic. Because that post are needed the replies. The post which has high replies have met their requirement for what they are posted. So better to post on good and less replied topics

• -1 1
  • +1 2

Because I do not care if the post contains few or many comments, I focus only on writing responses within important and useful posts for all members.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't comment on any topic especially the topic that has already be repeated I comment on topic that I have idea or I have answer to the question posted 

Well iamnot a specific type but i also search for topics and i prefer going to different sections and find out the topics and if i haven't commented on that i do comment. And i again go to another section and comments there. So it's for mine experience of commenting.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes you can share more to a topic that has less comments because you can share more thoughts. Everytime i make a content or a comment i always look to a topic that is more relevant and useful also have less comments.

• +1 1

Well you have to comment on such posts which is connected with cryptotalk and more meaningful and have more comments because such posts doesn't get deleted . If you are posting in newly and out of topic topic's then your comments are in danger if its out of topic then it may be deleted in future . So i suggest you to post where there are a lot of comments and old once 

• +1 1

Replying on a topic doesn't depends upon it comments we need to choose such topics and contents which are useful for both forum and users point of view are are spreading some important informations and making aware with a positive note.

• +1 1

I have a lot of useful information in the field of encryption and my favorite way to comment and reply is to write in detail so that members can understand me and be able to benefit them. You are right to comment on topics that contain a few responses makes us feel distinguished

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am the opposite, but previously I would have liked to be two races in response to one of the posts that do not have more responses and that are published on the first day until I was surprised that my publications related to these posts are being deleted and I start to comment on the old posts and the many responses

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I also prefer it for two reasons: the first reason is that I love being one of the first to answer or answer questions and the second reason that I sometimes forget if I have responded to this topic previously and if there are many responses it is difficult to know that. If there are few responses, you can find out easily.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

I think i understood why you search for topic with lower replies.It may be because when someone comment in a topic with so many replies,have a bigger chance that his his writting can be matched with someone's others over 50/60%.In this case,he may fall in big trouble on the act of 'Copy-paste'.

• +2 1

I am interested in useful topics, I do not care if the topic contains many responses, but the content of the topic is the most important.
Because topics with useful content, you can gain knowledge from reading this new world.

I like to comment and share on old posts because I avoid deleting my posts after deleting threads and to avoid that I share on old threads

• -1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

Every suggeion is respectfull for me,but i give my openion i try to give repotation to those peoples who has newbies i always serch for newbie and i never downgrade my mind because if u mind cheap then no one respect u,i repect each topic 

• +1 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg