I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

I prefer replying on topics that i find useful. I don't care if many or less reply it have. For me, if i can state what is on my mind or i think my reply is useful they find, it is fine. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 10
  • +2 12
  • +3 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Actually every user has different different test , we know it's instinct quality of man. So I respect to your way. Normally I comment in a post in which I have enough knowledge and whic has more replyer because I can know many things about that. Thanks to all.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 11
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Well i am quite agree with you i like to comment 

Has low replies but when the topic will be useful

And also my replies are useful according to my 

Knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes, I think it's good and right, the most important thing is we have to look at the quality of the topics we want to comment with, we also share information with many users there.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

Its totally your choice.  But don't really see that how many replies are there in the forum or the topic. Whichever topic i feel like is important and i have not visited in the topic , then i just go to that and started replying to that.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 4

I usually go to the topic and read the poster's content carefully, if it's good and helpful I will comment. There are many posts, even though there are many comments but I find it difficult to understand I will not comment, I do not create poor quality posts.

• -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 4

3 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

I comment on posts that's interesting and posts that are important to me.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

I greet to comment on new and useful topics that fit my experiences so that my comment is useful and constructive and I am not interested in the number of comments on the topic, but now it is important that I be familiar with the topic and understand it and I can benefit the members in it.

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I respond to any topic that I find in front of me ill was commented on or not, I cannot respond to only difficult topics that I do not understand and speak about things I do not know

• +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

In this forum so many members share different topics, but i select readable and easily understand, because this easy to gives reaction less reply topics means our forum members avoid this topics, because of repeat content are not understand so iam also avoid this topics, high replays means more information.

• -4 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes, I think it is a good idea, personally, first, I search for important, useful, and high-quality topics and comment on them whether this topic contains many responses or not so that the topic is not deleted and therefore all comments are deleted.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

For me, I will respond to the topics that I know their answers completely, and I will surround the topic in all its aspects so that I can communicate the correct idea.

• +1 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Bit in my advice I think its more good to be replying to the topics with many replies, because if topics has many replies, I think it will be too hard to be deleted. But topics eith less replies, maybe people has seen that topic is useless that's why not many people has not replied on it.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

What is way of your making  posts.

I post on a topic if I think I am able to share a constructive opinion about a subject for wich I have some knowledge. No matters about the number of comments on it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I just search for the topic that is useful and is meaning ful for others. I dont feel that judging the topic and then commenting by seeing its post count is stupidity. If the post is useful and you have some views on it you should comment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

I am also trying people who had less and small amount of replies if it has good information for all members here because it deserve that ! we have to help each other here by encourage each other 

Yes, I agree with you.  Topics that haven't gone viral or topics that have received very few comments.  We need to know the reasons.  And it is better if we need to find out the topic and comment on it

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Instead of that, you should be looking for topics with a very useful and educative contents that will do you and others some good to contribute to. It is what we are here for  

• +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I usually chose those topic that is old,because i can guarantee that that post will not be deleted but ofcourse,as much as possible  i only chose those old topics that still needs on some other informations.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

I sort out topics withs more views and replies and i respond to that topics Because such topics have little chance to delete so i answer such topics. 

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

normally I comment in a post in which I has middling science and whic haven't more replyer because I can know many things about that. okay to all a little bit.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Same here, it's pointless to try to answer to something that has over 100 answers already, especially when it's about some specific question that has already been aswered 10 times.

• +2 2

11 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Welcome my friend
I think I share information with everyone and I comment on the posts regardless of the number of comments on the post because I do not spare anyone with the information that I have and it all depends on the information that I have and that I can provide to the members

• +1 2
  • +4 1