Bitcoin is a dream?? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin is a dream??

actually bitcoin is not been a game for me but been a part of life that i look out and hope for best all the time , expecting to be rewarded in the future , it has always taught me to use my money in the precise way

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First thing my dear friend bitcoin is not a dream its reality.As we can see price of the bitcoin is volatile so yes bitcoin help a lot and make life easy.You can do a lot of thing by using bitcoin.So always wark hard earn bitcoin.

Bitcoin coin was at the beginning a dream, but it is now a fact and is known among a very large number of people and this currency will be the future and will be relied upon in various areas of life because of its high price

Bitcoin is not our dream it’s only a earning method by which we can earn many more money snd take a benefit 

It was not a dream when its price was low, but now it is a dream because of its high price, but we can have small quantities of it

l would not say that, BTC is a dream. In my view cause of the reason some problems BTC is so deep. But First advice we must be patient, after solved some problems BTC will get up again.

Well, my answer is a little different from others. It's my dream to have a few Bitcoins and I hold it for the longer term and when the price is around 20K+. I will sell it. That will make me so happy. 

Good luck to me. 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:06 PM, Keith700 said:

You could say yes! I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

so true to alot of people benefiting from the system, I i just hope i get into that very list soon with this opportunity created by cryptotalk forum, I dou it has not being easy but everything seams positive 

Bitcoin is not a dream that it already exists, but until you reach 1 of Bitcoin you need to work a lot and you need patience. Earning money from bitcoin is a solution to part of the material problems that students suffer from. It is really not a dream.

Most likely not, because Bitcoin is a very unstable currency. For investors, bitcoin is generally the worst that maybe many people simply bypass it. For ordinary users, bitcoin is simply a currency. Very big risks

On 10/19/2019 at 12:36 AM, Keith700 said:

You could say yes! I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

Hello my dear friend. Bitcoin is treding in today's ERA. How can you say it's a dream. Its more likely a reality for me. Also i have recommended about crypto currency to my friends and community. 

I am grateful and profit from bitcoin. I have followed it for 2 years, I have never regretted following it until now. Bitcoin is real. is a way of making real money, a real profit. I will buy a house with bitcoin.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:06 PM, Keith700 said:

Today it will be really hard to be a millionaire this easy as it was in 2009-2011 by holding what they've bought for $1, or the Bitcoins the early users mined with their CPU's. Bitcoin was mostly for these people to become rich.

Later on the second wave that lasted until the MtGox hack, it was enterpreneurs and tech junkies that were mostly involved. Also people that were using Silk road and the darkweb markets. They were the ones that held and made profits in 2017, but these were lower than the earlier investors. Most of them bought Bitcoin in 2013-2014 with a capital of around $10.000 - $20.000, with price varying between $200-$1000. They've made 10x-100x their money and at least half of them made a million.

Today we will have to spent a really high amount of money to be able to profit as the past waves did. We are the third wave. We bought at prices between $4000-$20000. What are our chances really? We risk too much imo as for Bitcoin to reach $100.000 in price it would need trillions of dollars to pump the market.

13 minutes ago, Junior01 said:

Certainly it's real (yet have no physical form, strange) and it can change your life, but same struggle and effort and HardWork is needed as before.  You can't get rich without doing anything. 

Bitcoin is like virtual and digital so there will be no physical form. it's like a dream we have assets virtually and can change someone's life.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:06 AM, Keith700 said:

I miss to buy the Bitcoin from the market when the price is low becasue at that time i was thinking that Bitcoin will not survive like this and i am not getting any good amount of money through this coin but now if i buy 10 to 20 BTC i got good amount of money now.

BetFury                                                   

I am earning, learning and enjoying cryptocurrencies at the same time. It's really a dream for me. It has changed my life in many ways. Now I can earn money without any difficulty.

You said right before that Bitcoin was a dream of many, but now everyone sees it as a means of making money. Bitcoin is the most profitable currency in the market. The crypto market dominates with bitcoin.

Bitcoin has been a potential coin that shows us the potency of cryptocurrency, this bitcoin has been a dream to many people because they were able to become rich in it

Of course. Bitcoin is howing us the future of development in the economical parts. Butcoin has emerged a lot in those past 1 eecade. It has now the highest value than any other currencies or flat coins. This will become the new future.  People are starting  to believing in this coin and they are also trading via this. So this is so soon that we will find this as our system of payment. 

I agree with you, Bitcoin has made a big shift technologically and economically. It is in line with the requirements of the times, from the speed in transferring money to the freedom to make your financial decision and not waiting in the rows to deposit your money in banks.

BetFury                                                   

Yah of course! Bitcoin become the biggest dream in the future if there will be having the biggest support of bitcoin from the biggest sectors like governments and banks

1 minute ago, shahbaz786 said:

as yes you have mention the good as my side the crypto is the dream of my life this is the nest from all other i will be the part of this forum as i will be able.

I'm also agreeing with you about to be the part of this forum, because before this forum I was not having any future about cryptocurrencies in generally... But since I joined to this forum, I see my future in crypto is really good.

Bitcoin di has been a great refuge since it was created, in full crisis until today, being an extra-financial market with low inflation, and that allows you to win when you have deposited in the opposite of the banks that charge you to keep your money wue  You won with effort.

Indeed really, bitcoin makes our lives so natural and upbeat, you can do a great deal of things with bitcoin you were unable to do it prior, it is generally excellent thought from Satoshi nakamoto, bitcoin isn't a fantasy it's the eventual fate of cash. Individuals currently use bitcoin, all things considered, and they are progressively agreeable to utilize BTC later on.