I don't know if one day I would leave the crypto world - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

I don't know if one day I would leave the crypto world

You are definitely right. I neither don't know if I will leave the world of cryptocurrency one day too because have experienced both the good side and bad side of it but what am really sure of is I really cant leave it for now because is my secondary source of income.

Wow, friend! I've been thinking about it, too, and I don't know if it's possible. It's so exciting and interesting that you can't tear yourself away from it. But I probably would have left the crypto world if the cryptocurrency was not relevant!

On 10/19/2019 at 2:56 AM, Keith700 said:

I think I should "feel" very unhappy or bad to leave Bitcoin ... that has not happened and I hope it never happens to me.
Many people lose thousands of dollars or euros every day for not treating bitcoin or another crypto well, some fall into depression or are simply disappointed when it was your fault, not the Blockchain ecosystem.
I think that in order to leave the crypto world, they would have to pass enough bad misfortunes to tell you enough is enough ... everything has not happened to me so much but I am still standing creyedn in this type of financial technology, I hope to continue there for when the indicated day arrives, bitcoin Be a world currency that unites everyone equally.

You can leave cryptocurrency if you feel that you are not happy with what you are doing but I think that if you can maintain your happiness doing what you want then I am sure that you can make yourself use cryptocurrencies always and not leave it 

We must face some difficulties and go through financial crises, but we also have to have money management, and this means that part of the profits are to save and part to invest in cryptocurrencies, and so the loss is a small percentage. Precautions I think he will succeed in this area. 

This is why we don't trade and try to learn a lot to reduce risk and buy at many prices when it is dropping, we reduce the cost to buy and can have a better chance to earn. But if people lose money from trading maybe they should stop trading but they can still hold some bitcoin and have it in a wallet for later.

I wouldn't leave crypto no matter what since crypto world gives me a opportunity to make my own money through hardship and didn't rely on my parents since I'm still a student, I don't want to be a burden to them. Yeah crypto world is a bit risky especially if you want a huge income since you would only gain that much if you try trading or invest on crypto, but it is a part of life to take risk or else you wouldn't gain anything. Take every opportunity since not all was lucky enough to encountered one.

Yes you are thinking of leaving the crypto word it shows that you might have achieved what is your goal so try to understand your achievement before taking an action

I experienced a lot of disappointments in the world of cryptocurrencies. After every failure I was feeling sad, frustrated and wanting to leave this space forever. But after a while, I return to it again, carrying new hopes of profit and renew my belief in Bitcoin and digital currencies that they will have a great impact in the future, and I will be one of the first winners in this field.

If you would like to last that long enough may be you would not be that kind of frustrated individual just because they accumulate a loss. It should be a responsibility of an individual to know the risks and consequences of the actions that would be taken by them which is why they don’t have to blame the system for that. Knowledge is powerful yet, it is free. You should be able to at least read stuff about what you are going to jump in so that you would not regret any actions you have done. Gather knowledge so that you could learn more and after knowing enough of the things that you needed to know, that is when you are now ready to engaged yourself to this industry. That is actually the practical way of human behavior which is to know first before taking an action which is why I am shocked when people are failing from it and yet they blame the crypto currency. I guess you would only leave the crypto currency when you have already managed to make out of it or when the time that something poses threat against it.

In my personal opinion, leaving the world of digital currencies is almost impossible because anyone who delves into this field falls in love with it literally, yes and in any case every field has its disadvantages and pros, but making money from digital currencies is like an addiction that can't be saved

I also came to think like this at some point but I understood that they are things of this new crypto world having good days and bad days only perseverance will be able to bear fruit is a matter of being patient

I also came to think like this at some point but I understood that they are things of this new crypto world having good days and bad days only perseverance will be able to bear fruit is a matter of being patient

Well at the end it is known that no one is able to do all the different types of jobs and same goes for crypto , not anyone can have the ability to make right decision at its times and this most of times will lead to lose so some people have to leave crypto ,same as you , I am still standing

• +1 1

Do not think that you will ever leave the Bitcoin currency, but rather think how you can help in adopting this currency and accepting it among the members of your community, so that one day we will reach the world of financial decentralization.

I am not know my dear why are you even consider about this. And you are also left too! You were left on the bottom!! Very bad trade my dear and I am telling you this is a mistake if you are leave beacuse it is crypto that will come back to you and you will be like the other that had no idea about it. But you were never there my dear, you never cared to learn and you lost something big right from your arms.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If you think like that, that you are passing misfortunes in the crypto world, nobody is forcing you to stay and making a post about it and announcing your departure is something nobody cares at all, you left when a million more came so bye and enjoy whatever you are doing, you didn't help in any way with your posts either.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nobody cares if you leave Bitcoin and the crypto world or not. If you do that it will be you that kicked your luck away but if you stay you need to start looking further and start doing some research as it is obvious you don't understand a lot.

Crypto is the best market and if anyone person which is join this market and make profit in it and they know very well which coin is good and they invest in it. Crypto market is the best and peoples will know they will not leave it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know exactly why you reach to this decision but it means that you have been treating it unfair. You have to find out more and understand if this is a good investment. You invest in Bitcoin for a reason. If you think this is only for the price you will have these doubts.

I agree with you, but on the other hand, one successful investment is enough to make you forget dozens of failed deals, but failed deals break you, especially if they are in your start and in the initial capital that you put in, so you have to be careful

Right now I can't just leave bitcoin, because bitcoin is currently still very profitable, I work in cryptocurrency trading and rely on bitcoin as the king of crypto. If today I leave bitcoin I don't have a job, for that I will survive if bitcoin continues to make money.

• +2 1

I really hope you never leave him, I am firm with his constant lessons, everything is psychological, you should always try to understand such trends.

• -3 1

The question you are asking because you may have suffered because of it and because you do not understand why it does not work well.
  I am not advising you to leave, you will miss the opportunity to get rich.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:56 PM, Keith700 said:

I think I should "feel" very unhappy or bad to leave Bitcoin ... that has not happened and I hope it never happens to me.
Many people lose thousands of dollars or euros every day for not treating bitcoin or another crypto well, some fall into depression or are simply disappointed when it was your fault, not the Blockchain ecosystem.
I think that in order to leave the crypto world, they would have to pass enough bad misfortunes to tell you enough is enough ... everything has not happened to me so much but I am still standing creyedn in this type of financial technology, I hope to continue there for when the indicated day arrives, bitcoin Be a world currency that unites everyone equally.

Bro don't be sad about it you are new to this cryptoworld if you want to become a professional trader so you need to gather knowledge and you are thinking about disappointed this is not disappointment when you get lose of 100 or 200 $ that would be disappointment so be cool and go with flow .

• +1 1

That thought has never crossed my mind even at the challenging period that we were working hard here without payment for more than 3 to 4 months until recently that trading was finally opened, with the good market and benefits including knowledge and experience, profit from my investment and trading that I am making now is enough for me better than any active job. So to say in short no date for leaving cryptocurrency this is the just the beginning

• +2 1
  • +3 1

For me, it is impossible to leave crypto world . Many times i felt huge loses in trading and said angrily that i am living this. After a few minutes, I went to check the price again lol. I think I am attached with this world now. Now i stay away from trading when market is more volatile.