View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

Thank you for this my friend. I really think that people must focus on good content rather than just being here for money. This really hampers the reputation of the forum. I really hope you the forum grows into something that is established and standardized.

When I entered the forum, I was frankly from the third category, but with the passage of time it started to become a second category, and then I am now from the first category, so I always strive to present my best while publishing my topics in this forum. I don't want to get banned.

I think I belong to category 2. This is because I have just started my my journey on this platform as a beginner with just some weeks of experience. I think I need to create more communication with other users in this platform in order to create friends here. To become a good member of this platform I think it is necessary to create good mutual relationship between the members that can be really helpful. I think now onwards I will strive to become more friendly with the members here.

Thanks for sharing this information. Most of the members here in this forum are working only for money which is not expected. We should gather knowledge first than money 

Thanks for such a greatful reminder, mostly member belong to category three, they only work here for earning like some days ago airdrops situation you already know about it, but i try to place myself in category two because i want to get more knowledge about cryptography and thats forum is best for that and i also exchange my ideas through mine post then auto earning comes. When i have good experience in this forum then i work according to category one. So category one or two is best for those who want to make their future excellent......

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My advice is to focus on this forum and find something helpful and helpful post that will be useful to others and the scientific advantage is also very important because it will open the door for us to others in the field of commerce, encryption, or others And in my opinion a huge number of members are still in this cryptotalk world just to make money

• +1 1

I’m definitely here for the knowledge and money but am still lacking in the writing of good post, so that means I belong to category 2 for now. Hope to improve myself to category 1 in the near future.

Information about Crypto World is available for beginners to get started and to earn free bitcoin from the Crypto Talk Forum we are all here and we should do our test work and try to progress in one of the other two sections and the forumWe can post in any section because there are so many sections for us.

16 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Thanks for such a greatful reminder, mostly member belong to category three, they only work here for earning like some days ago airdrops situation you already know about it, but i try to place myself in category two because i want to get more knowledge about cryptography and thats forum is best for that and i also exchange my ideas through mine post then auto earning comes. When i have good experience in this forum then i work according to category one. So category one or two is best for those who want to make their future excellent......

@gbfisher right! You know many members focus on earning while some members getting knowledge I think if we only focus on getting information it will gives us help because earning is start already if we focus on knowledge then we will work here forever and of focus on only earning then that's for just some time which will end up soon I will suggest newbie to focus on learning here we are here to help you if you need..

• +2 2

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

@gbfisher right! You know many members focus on earning while some members getting knowledge I think if we only focus on getting information it will gives us help because earning is start already if we focus on knowledge then we will work here forever and of focus on only earning then that's for just some time which will end up soon I will suggest newbie to focus on learning here we are here to help you if you need..

@Mark wood exactly, because our learning will auto converts into earning at any time or place, so now if we focus on knowledge then its best for our future. Money is basically product of knowledge or skills. And this forum also did the same. Thats why i suggest to newbies or beginner, dont work here for money because this money will never help in future more, only knowledge are helpful for earning thats why work according to the category one or two. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I am talking about category 3 peoples who just coe here for money i am giving two points for that category 

1_if you are getting benifit from any feild then gave them back result 

2_don't work for only money if you have interest in your work then do

And in this forum i am totally satisfied because i am getting money as well as knowledge

1 hour ago, gbfisher said:

@Mark wood exactly, because our learning will auto converts into earning at any time or place, so now if we focus on knowledge then its best for our future. Money is basically product of knowledge or skills. And this forum also did the same. Thats why i suggest to newbies or beginner, dont work here for money because this money will never help in future more, only knowledge are helpful for earning thats why work according to the category one or two. 

That's quite great message for all newbie even all members @gbfisher you know if you have knowledge then you can earn easily everywhere while money will be with you sometime which will be spend and knowledge with you forever..

3 hours ago, gbfisher said:

. Thats why i suggest to newbies or beginner, dont work here for money because this money will never help in future more, only knowledge are helpful for earning thats why work according to the category one or two. 

@gbfisher  you're absolutely correct everyone must should concentrate on one are two categories, because knowledge is more important even money,

because when we have good knowledge and skills then we will earn money at any time, so first learn everything perfectly once we become experts then automatically money runs towards on us.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Quite a observation mate. I know like you there are many posters who do their work here properly. I really want to be in that way. We should take the money as a motivation. This will help us to post useful content. I hope i will be in 1st category.

Of course you're right! The fact is that if you write a topic in the wrong topic or section that it requires, then your comments or posts may be deleted by the administration, or deleted. Also, if you write incorrect comments that contain unnecessary information, you can also get deleted, or a warning!

• +5 1

We should move to the first row. Because forums are not the only source of income. A lot can be learned from the forum. From here you can easily learn the details about cryptocurrency. Since I am new to this forum, I would like to know more about this forum.

True most members are here to male money that's why spams keeps increasing as posts increases. I think those who are here to make money are really losing a lot on the content of this forum. Just visiting a post of earning ways you get to see many ideas and how you can make goo amount of money online

21 hours ago, Suffele said:

, I am new and I have already created a couple of topics that have been well received by the members so I am not here just for the money

Nice to learn of your contribution we hope you continue with great effort to help the forum go forward by your help. We all started like you just keep it up bro.

30 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Nice to learn of your contribution we hope you continue with great effort to help the forum go forward by your help. We all started like you just keep it up bro.

@Babubu609 its also good to hear that the member dont work here for earning money but for learn knowledge.. By the way, not only that member but also me get motivated every time whenever i saw your well explained topic about forum and as well as crypto world..  So you should keep continue this 💕            

• +3 1

On 11/1/2020 at 3:54 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

motivated every time whenever i saw your well explained topic about forum and as well as crypto world..  So you should keep continue this

This sound as an inspiration and motivation that shows my contribution is going perfectly. This encourages me to write more topic and make more research Everytime. I hope you also share your own specialized aspect to us too.😉

I do not know but the first two categories confuse me because they are both focusing on money and knowledge. According to your information, the two category fall into the same place which means that they are literally the same it is just that you change the places of money and knowledge in their focus in engaging themselves in this industry. However, you should also include the people who only focus to learn about crypto currency. This people actually exist in this forum because there are actually no rules if the users do not commit any posts at all in their existence in this platform.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:42 AM, Babubu609 said:

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

I will include myself into this group. My first priority is earning knowledge from here . Then we all need some money and so i am also here to collect some cash rewards.

• +2 1

as for me, i joined this forum with the goal of learning and earning a few money. consequently, i'm classifying myself first. if the marketing campaign is stopped, i will hold to work in the discussion board and get the records i want in the field of encryption.

You have identified very well the three types of members that are currently in the forum, honestly I am in category 2 because I met the cryptotalk platform on YouTube where they showed it as a way to earn money online, although I also want to acquire knowledge, in My free time I try to research on Blockchain, NFTs, new protocols.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

In fact, I am one of the people who are alone here for the sake of knowledge and money because I am making gains that help me in my daily life as a master's student at the university, and the knowledge that I obtain here will bring me great financial profits when I start investing because my experience will be great.