How to be on the leaders board - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to be on the leaders board

On 6/27/2020 at 2:32 PM, bino said:

Hopefully someday I can dominate the leaderboards by my name and become better member here in Crypto and by other members. 

You can dominate the leadersboard with great effort with full determination believing you can do it because it is not a day work. Here is a tip for you if you want to be on the leaders board you can be when you work hard and receive the highest reputations in the forum you shall won the day and be among the respected member. I can see you are a newbies and your post are very good too. I hope you give more effort I am sure one-day you shall be like us here.

11 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

You can dominate the leadersboard with great effort with full determination believing you can do it because it is not a day work. Here is a tip for you if you want to be on the leaders board you can be when you work hard and receive the highest reputations in the forum you shall won the day and be among the respected member. I can see you are a newbies and your post are very good too. I hope you give more effort I am sure one-day you shall be like us here.

Thankyou for the great words. Yes, I'm just a newbie and already aiming to be one of the best content creater here in crypto like you. Thanks for your encouragement.  

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 minutes ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

The most important thing is not to be listed on the leaderbord but to be contsuctive and helpful is more important, so we have to work hard here and i suggest to create a bonus for those people on the leaderbord

You are definitely right, for to be on the leaders board we must work very hard and try creating very constructive and great topic. But what kind of bonus do you think? What can we make for these people? 

I think you should gain more reputation and write quality contents to be in leaderboard. Most of the members post topics most of them don't get any replies which is very bad and they can't increase their position and gain reputation.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

8 hours ago, Atifmangla03 said:

Through this system the users will be motivated to create more useful posts to be in the top chart. This feature is quite amazing There  are members  who has get most reputation  during  a day  they are on leader board

There's a chance that you can see your name on leaderboards someday if you continue posting useful content that's why keep on posting and contributing so you can raise your chance to achieve that. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The leader bord is a most one of the important in each person life but still most of the person not get this leader bord particular person can achieve the leader bord....so be motive and be hard work can achieve this.....

Very well said, it's not about on the numbers of your posts, it about the reputation that you gain for a week, so if you will keep creating good and quality posts, your profile will be in the leader boards as well.

I think the best way to join the leaderboard is to create high-quality topics useful to all members. There  are members  who has get most reputation  during  a day  they are on leader board . So you need to make good topics and good post . If you can do it surely you will be on leader board ;) 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Eveana007 said:

I think the best way to join the leaderboard is to create high-quality topics useful to all members. There  are members  who has get most reputation  during  a day  they are on leader board . So you need to make good topics and good post . If you can do it surely you will be on leader board 😉

In briefly one can only be on the leadersboard when you get the highest point within a week or days not regarding to the number of post you have. 

this was a inspiring post of you my friend. seeing someone motivating and explaining that not only having many post will get you in the leader boards but having good quality post and pushing others to be on what you are sir is a very inspiring sir. i hope all beginners will see this post and become motivated.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, gourav789 said:

ofcource , we must create good content if we could want our name on leaderboard . if we got highest like on a post or comments Then we also got logo of winner on our profile . hopefully , in future I also got This logo .

If we want to be on the leaders board we need to work very hard because we need the highest reputation to be eligible on the leadersboard.

It totally depends upon your quality of posts.If quality is good you will get lot of reputations.And as a result you can be on the leader board. so we must follow the rules and regulations and post meaningful good quality post.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 4/28/2020 at 6:12 PM, Saj555 said:

User with highest posts doesn't get the opportunity to be in the leader board. Only the user who have the highest reputation of good posts will get this opportunity. Through this system the users will be motivated to create more useful posts to be in the top chart. This feature is quite amazing. So don't think wrong. If you are a new user you can also be in the top chart only by creating relevant posts. 

You're right about that that's why we really need to post good quality content that may attract other members to give us reputation that may lead for us to see our name in leaderboard once we get highest reputation. 

• +2 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/18/2020 at 10:49 PM, DreamStage said:

The one i mostly know about is the reputation being given on a particular user, as if you post a good meaningful topic or reply and you get alot of good reputation points attributed to your post or that specific topic and becomes higher than everyone else till the end of the day you will get awarded with "The Most Liked Contents.

Well, that's true mate but as of now, i didn't know if this is still active but in the past months, only the quality posters are getting this award because by posting some useful information, they're getting some reputations.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 7/4/2020 at 1:02 PM, mmollahs400 said:

I am very new in this site, and i am not profetional. But i know this whole thing. If you be on the leaderboard, you have to obey to rules and regulation,  Create quality full and meaning full  post,   

and you have to be regular in cryptotal.  I am realy hopfull one day you will be to the leaderboard.   

Leadersboard is mainly meant for the and highest rankers in a campaign. The users having the best grades are always qaulified to be on the leadersboard you and I can also be on the leadersboard if we work hard.

Creating useful content is the secret of being on the leadership board ! If you create at least 5 topics you will gain more than 50 reputation point ! Also you have to be friendly here ! This is important thing to make people here give you rate or reputation point 

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate but as of now, i didn't know if this is still active but in the past months, only the quality posters are getting this award because by posting some useful information, they're getting some reputations.

It is still active, only good posters are able to be earning on this forum, they get more reputations, they are not banned and some even do not receive warning point not to talk of ban. 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

It is still active, only good posters are able to be earning on this forum, they get more reputations, they are not banned and some even do not receive warning point not to talk of ban. 

Well, thanks for answering me mate, now i know that this is still active but we're expecting that there's a lot of members here can be nominated as a most content for a day by being in demand of reputation.

• +2 1

On 4/28/2020 at 5:01 PM, betelihem said:

If a member get so meany reaction more than any users in a day then the member name will be posted on the leader board, like you said its not about the level of the member.

That's right, the more a member receive reputation the more his chances to see his name on leaderboards.

Posting useful content may lead for everyone to receive reputations. 

• +1 1

The way to gain popularity is to demonstrate your skills,
This is by posting useful topics and you help others, so you will get the required interaction and reach the top in the future, I actually expect there will be a reward for those who get the most number of interactions and publications.

• +1 2

To be on the leaders board then one has to be hard working by making good contributions to the forum such as creating helpful and making useful valid posts that many members will benefit from after reading through it. It really feels good to be on the leaders board because one will be popular and well known in the forum, so let's work hard to achieve that.

BetFury                                                   

The current leaderboards of this forums are sorted descendingly based on the amounts of your posts, your reputation points in total, reputation points gained during a day and similar.

The leaderboard is accessible here:

https://cryptotalk.org/leaderboard/

You can get to the top of the leaderboard if you get the most of the points needed for the leaderboard you're aiming for.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 7/13/2020 at 12:28 PM, Projectcrypto said:

It really feels good to be on the leaders board because one will be popular and well known in the forum, so let's work hard to achieve that.

This is not a day work but a work of great effort to be at that stage you will faces challenges of making some mistakes that ends up making you regret but don't give up rather you tight up to move on.

Been in leadership board depends on great, quality job you are doing in the forum, it's not about how often one appear online in the forum or number of less useful post  in the forum. It's based on his/her hard work, contributions, posting quality and useful information

• +2 1

I will keep trying to write quality posts so that one day i can become a popular contributor too. I know it will take time, but that does not matter! I just need to follow the rules everyday and writing good quality post then i will reach there in the leader board.