Make money with BAT coin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

Make money with BAT coin

How to earn money with Brave browser?

Brave browser targets all people who are interested in maintaining privacy and security when using the Internet, or who have already started paying attention to the importance of their data that they leave when connecting to the Internet, after the controversy raised by how the major Internet companies deal with their data! And how these companies earn big money, using the data they collect from their users.

Brave browser is available on all media: Android phone and tablet Android and IOS as well as desktop computer ...

1 - Register with Brave Publishers by creating an account
2 - Verify site ownership by verifying it with Brave
3- Create an account on the Uphold platform

Hello my friends, What do you think of this browser, is there anyone who used it and won from it? I hope someone who has experience informs me of Plummer

14 minutes ago, Mazen1996 said:

Brave browser targets all people who are interested in maintaining privacy and security when using the Internet, or who have already started paying attention to the importance of their data that they leave when connecting to the Internet, after the controversy raised by how the major Internet companies deal with their data! And how these companies earn big money, using the data they collect from their users.

Brave browser is available on all media: Android phone and tablet Android and IOS as well as desktop computer ...

Hello my friends, What do you think of this browser, is there anyone who used it and won from it? I hope someone who has experience informs me of Plummer

Dear friend i am using brave browser and i am earning bat coin from it. the coins is not too much but it is free. But i didn't withdraw it. We can earn about 5 dollar in month without any work. 

I have not used brave browser before because i dont believe it pays good amount of satosh but I will give it a try one day.

the BAT currency has functionality in which it is used to pay the creators of digital content through the brave browser and has the porpuse of advertising on the web pages to be developed on the blockchain, also the inssuance of content from branded publishers.

14 hours ago, rounack said:

Friend brave browser is one of most famous and good browser. By using this browser we can get free bat coins easily. Per refer you can earn upto 7.5 usd. Also by watching good advertisement you can earn extra bat tokens

I only like the browsing aspect as it blocks all ads, but as to earn reward, I do not think is good idea. I prefer sites like this forum to know that I earn big. 

4 hours ago, George10 said:

I have not used brave browser before because i dont believe it pays good amount of satosh but I will give it a try one day.

I haven't try that yet, 

I want to make sure that I will not waste my time using different apps that say they pay for those who use it. 

Maybe I will use that if it was proven legit paying. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Developing a good browser, I often hear about this brave browser. At the moment I am still researching and have not yet done an experiment in producing crypto in the browser because I already have an opera browser that has the cryptographic wallet feature as well.

16 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

The Basic Attention Token is a good token, it is incorporated into brave browser and holding it can be good. But without using brave to earn it, I can not buy such a token because it ks mot profitable so much according to how I analyze it. 

I think, they reduce the price of the referral program? they deducted some from 5$ I think, I tried it before but I didnt get the my money from using that browser.

19 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

I have already used a brave browser for a long time but I did not know how to profit from it if it always tells me that there are no ads compatible with my country and yet I found in the wallet 20 pieces of bat coin recently.

If I personally use it and I find it an excellent browser to earn some money with its launch and I keep earning every month what I recommend it closed

When it comes to earning i don't really think that it is a good source,i am browsing for 10hrs everyday,but earning bat on it are way too low,and every month all my earnings are automatically contributed to other even i turned off the auto contribute. But it doesn't really matter to me as i can browse now without popping any ads even watching youtube videos.

Edited by Ms.o

I think it is very difficult to make money with BAT currency. There is a high possibility of loss if you work without understanding. Many people are not able to do all the work by watching videos on the tube, so it is possible to earn by investing in currencies other than the BAT currency.

That is very great side n with good large popuarity forum to earn mney fast it's a excellent browser rewarding its popular patronage

This coin is one of the new currencies that has emerged due to recent developments in the world and I do not think it will be of good value at a later time. As for the Brave Browser, it is a good browser, but the registration plan and using it to obtain currencies is a tiring plan due to the lack of amounts and setting limits for withdrawals, which means the need for a long time to get profits

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Brave is really good browser for the alternative of chrome brower, when we use this browser its gives good experience, its speed is good and blocks useless ads, and main thing this brave browser gives small earning also, that's why i use this browser couple of years.

I hadn't any information about this browser, actually was unknown about these fantastic facelities of brave browser. I think it's a fantastic matter because we normally use many browsers but then don't provide these types service. Today will regester it and use. Thanks for sharing this important features of brave browser.

BAT cryptocurrency can be stored on a wallet. But for some reason I can’t download the BAT browser itself. 

3 hours ago, Amrhamza1999 said:

I used Brave browser many month but I didn't earn anything. Then I uderstood that my country is not available for payments. From that time I don't like to use this browser and it's token BAT.

You can earn BAT  token from  faucets where  you can get them easily on faucet wallet.This way you can earn .But  their browser  collect your personal search data to sell other firm and companies.Beware from  this.

On 4/27/2020 at 6:43 PM, Mazen1996 said:

As far as I know, because I don't much experience in this, the BAT token is a token awarded to users registered and using the brave web browser once the user uses the internet with it and complete some tasks. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/27/2020 at 8:43 PM, Mazen1996 said:

I don't understand anything about this browser, because they said thats you'll be earning by browsing, but the time I tried to use it, I was browsing s couple of time, but the balance still 0 BAT.

Brave is one of my best browser , i have been using it from few month and it is helping me a lot to prevent ads , despite of good feature we can earn money from it i has already earned more than 200$ from it , but these days i am not making any money because ads are not given for reward in my case

9 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend, do not make profits by browsing, you will make profits by watching ads or by inviting your friends only
Try activating the ads button so that you can win. Watch a video on YouTube that will show you how to do the ads button

Ouch! If I will be getting paid just for viewing  ads and inviting others, it means thats the payments of that browser might be has low payout rate just like faucets.

2 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Your words are true my friend
But every friend will get $ 5. If it lasts for a month on the browser

If every one will be paid $5 per month, that's means the payout from that browser is fixed? And if everyone will be getting $5 per month, what if I will browse once per month, will I get paid?.

Sadly I won't be profitting from BAT as from what I've read through various sources, i) there is need for KYC and ii) the amounts you receive monthly do not worth the effort and time spent. Although I might invest in BAT token as I think they have a good use-case and can grow really big.

I am online every day 20/7 hours. I think i would have earn good amount with brave browser if they could pay users from my country. That is the only problem for brave browser, they have a good browser and good security but they don't pay in some countries.

Time is the ultimate weapon!