Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

when you going to add your Cryptotalk coins to your Yobit you see someone already withdraw this bitcoin. become what can you choke in this time?

• +1 1

I am sure you will dislike the feeling of being scammed, 3 day ago someone has stolen from me online, he told me he want to shop 5 dollars from me and gave me his wl address and you know the rest of the story, don't trust anyone online

• -1 1

It's never a good option to buy an account from an unknown person Because you can trust some one you don't even know, you may buy the account and end up loosing all you have worked for to that same person.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, koussai999 said:

Indeed, my friend, I do not like to work with anyone we do not know because these transactions are not safe
In case of necessity, you must deal with a trusted third party who will receive from you and receive from him, and then hand over both parties after making sure of everything.

I agree with you on that one you said don't buy from untrust friend or Thurs party, let that person to be someone you know within your country and even near your area

9 hours ago, Binjit said:

You telling about what account i dont understand if it is social media account i suggest dont buy
if any other account you can buy it if you know to person or you trust him otherwise avoid it

I am referring to cryptotalk account and also the social media accounts are not save is full of risk too

Why buy from someone you don't know when you can buy from trusted sources and platforms online?, why take that risk?. If there is anyone doing that, it is at their own risks.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I personally don't think it should be. personal accounts and money should be private and only the owner, I'm afraid something bad happens, no one is sure everything is okay. I also rarely trust others, I believe in myself more.

20 hours ago, Master of Btc said:

yeah its not and if you are wanna get this account ask for it firstly then pay for this guy who suggest to you this offer bro 

no body do this becaus this is an idoiot trick you cant buy i cryptotalk account bcz its already link it with the platform of the yobit bro 

If you buy cryptotalk account to someone, it means he must sell to you both cryptotalk and yobit account which is something I'm not suggesting becsue you'll be sharing your privacy if you do this.

16 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I mean a cryptotalk account and Bitcointalk account.

Yes that is the risk I am looking deep into and is really a bad decision to buy even if you know that person that will sell you the account except if you trust him or you can carry out the risk

Are you seriously willing to buy an cryptotalk account from an unknown friend. This will be risky from unknown friend because he can easily manipulate the account and steal your funds. 

23 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Are you seriously willing to buy an cryptotalk account from an unknown friend. This will be risky from unknown friend because he can easily manipulate the account and steal your funds. 

Yes I come to understand lately about the risk in buying an account from unknown friends this is really a big risk because the seller will have full details to the account he sold to you and you end up working for him and you are earning nothing

Ofcourse it is not proper to buy an account anywhere, and if you do so and get found you are risking getting banned as it is not allowed either. To be fair you will be found, as writting will be different and it will be obvious to people that follow you.

28 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes I come to understand lately about the risk in buying an account from unknown friends this is really a big risk because the seller will have full details to the account he sold to you and you end up working for him and you are earning nothing

You can take it if he share all the details such as gmail details then you change the password and make it log out of all other devices and put you recovery email that's the way the seller won't have any access to the log in he sold. 

I have often found scammer fraud mode like this. In my opinion this is very troublesome, so in my opinion it is too self-sacrificing because there is no protection and guarantee when making a transaction, the risk is very large to be deceived.

I think this is the worst idea, the account that you buy will be immediately banned by the forum administration, since it is forbidden to sell forum accounts according to the rules. 

It's true there as buying, if the user there is anonymous as scammers on Crypto are very much active and real, as this prices on my having to legal on an official site is best as to being fallout on being a victim

no its not good maybe they didn't give you the account after your payment or even if they give account you need yobit account too and they can change password or maybe account get banned because of changing ip.

I think that buying accounts is really bad idea because account can be returned by seller and also you can just not to receive it and lose money. If you want good account on this forum or somewhere else just work an you will get it 

20 hours ago, Lover840 said:

You can take it if he share all the details such as gmail details then you change the password and make it log out of all other devices and put you recovery email that's the way the seller won't have any access to the log in he sold. 

Yes that is a good logic you are genius well but we don't have to pay immediately we need the full details  I have to log it  change the email both with the password and then pay right?

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes that is a good logic you are genius well but we don't have to pay immediately we need the full details  I have to log it  change the email both with the password and then pay right?

Yes if he agree but i dont think if he will be agreed if he's legit you can pay half money and half after you get everything settled if he's agreed to that condition then he's legit and he's really willing to sell his account. Btw how much you are willing to pay for a cryptotalk account? 

1 hour ago, Lover840 said:

Yes if he agree but i dont think if he will be agreed if he's legit you can pay half money and half after you get everything settled if he's agreed to that condition then he's legit and he's really willing to sell his account. Btw how much you are willing to pay for a cryptotalk account? 

Yes that is also right  if he is a trysthy one and not a scammer that really will work for both me and him.

Many friends have asked me to buy my account from the forum, but I did not agree to that because through the forum we share knowledge and earn money every day.

Edited by Omar Ommeish

That is not A good thing

To buy an account from unknown

Person may this account is faild

Or it is stolen you have to be suru

First before you buy

My suggestion is no, do not trust anyone especially in online because there are many scammers out there. Do not give easily your personal information.

I think that this is a bad idea since it is forbidden to buy other people's accounts on the forum and for this accounts on the forum get blocked forever.

• +1 1

I think that there is no, your account sooner or later will be banned because on the forum it is forbidden to transfer your account to other people and even more so to sell it.

• +2 1

On 4/27/2020 at 7:02 AM, Babubu609 said:

To my opinion I don't think is good to buy an account from some one that you don't  know he might be a true scammer, when you transact money and buy the account you may end up 2 against 0 no money no account. Is good if we take care of this.

But still your advice is still needed friends.

Looking forward to your replies.

Hello my friend.  I think it is not correct to do an account from an unknown person because it can be fraudulent and steal all your account information and lose everything, so you should pay attention.

• +1 1
  • +2 1